• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good to know you were okay after last night. Judging by that post though, you're far more intoxicated than you ever were yesterday.

Did you weigh the dose out this time?

First I was taking 2-5mg/day to get high.
Now I'm taking 12mg at once to even feel anything. Daily 20mg+
It's a month like that now. At end I'm just sleepy not euphoria or GOOD high like in the beginings.
I feel like to increase dose.
What do you suggest?

Man, etilozam is useless if you don't use volumetric doses because the 100mg poweder is sticky, hard to move, very very little of it, ugh such a pain. The only way to do etizolam powder is to make a solution out of it, but with what, since it is water insoluble? Propylene glycol works, but where do I get this?

*snip*

BTW, I'm on the stuff now, and it fucks you up just as much as any benzo would. But honestly, alprazolam is better for my purposes.

OH AND BY THE WAY, I snorted maybe the amount of powder that would be in 1/8th of a benedryl (the white pink caspules) and I blacked out 5 mins later. Insufflation seems to work.

Too bad I can't find any vendors seeling it anymore, totally bogus.

Forgoive this post I can't tell what I'm really saying as Im kinda messed up. Hope I didnt mess up too bad.

I seriously have no memory whatsoever of making this post...it is kind of freaking me out. I was reading it and none of it was familiar then my name "Ohayou", I'm really a bit freaked out about this.

Update: I'm not going to be an idiot with this stuff anymore, luckily the worst thing i did was make a stupid post, at least i hope that is all I did.

So since I don't have a scale that can even measure anything under a gram, I went and bought pure propylene glycol from pharmacist-san and made a solution out of what remaining powder I have, which I can only guess how much is left. It looks like maybe 70mg remains (maybe less, jesus...how reckless of me) and I diluted all of it into 35ml of propylene glycol. So, 1ml = ~2mg, with a margin of error of probably +-4mg...not too accurate, but better than the way I was doing it. At least now I can take doses that are the same.

I am embarrassed I eyeballed dosages of this stuff, always make a solution or use an accurate mg, or mcg scale when using drugs potent in the .5-1mg range...etizolam dissolves completely in propylene glycol right? Or was it ethylene glycol....

I also wanted to add that what I do remember from last night, there WAS euphoria and I felt very close to my American roommate as I taught him how to write hiragana, it was definitely euphoria, but not worth the black out. I have not experienced this kind of euphoria ever with one exception: my very first high dose alprazolam experience.

Since this stuff seems to have suddenly disappeared AGAIN, I'm going to save every last nanogram of the stuff for comedowns only. Maybe I'll try phenazepam since it is much easier to come by...and cheaper.

Last edited:
I'm starting my taper off Etizolam as of today. Daily use has been going on too long (6 months or more i think). My mood has been rather low and unstable since finishing a month long run on O-DT highs recently, but I've kind of stabilised on a nightly 2mg of Etizolam these last few days. I plan to take it very gently, and drop by 0.25 mg a week. So its down to 1.75 mg from tonight.

Hopefully, by taking it very slow i can at least avoid the very worst of any withdrawl horrors.

Anyone who's been through simillar have any input ?

Ok. I still cannot believe these are still being sold for *snip* a pill when blatantly you can buy them online for bout *snip*. Wadda fuck man ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the powder is much more economical but the only vendor I knew of that dealt the powder is suddenly out of stock. I guess I'll do phenazepam next time, because there is no way in hell (unless I am in bz WD) that I am going to pay 130yen (~1euro) for a single mg. It would be better to jsut buy bars off the street. Screw the pills, powder ftw, if you use volumetric dosing.

Hi, I've been using the etilaam tabs for 6 days. A total of 24mg with random dosing. Some days were 1 others 4-5. Like night before was 2.5mg.. although some of them felt of varying quality or it was just random tolerance.
I've decided not to take any more as of today and just turkey as it seems short enough. Will I be looking at a few days of sketchyness? or it is possible I can get out without too mch rebound anxiety?

Is it more euphoric than temazepam? (that was the most euphoric benzo for me)

No, not more than temazepam for me.

Does anyone know how long after the previous dose (1-2mg range) withdrawal symptoms would manifest?

I used to take 3-5mg for sleep, doses under that didnt help much but i have a benzo tolerance :)

I'd just like to point out with etilaam and 0 benzo tolerance 1mg was enough to knock me into sleep. This is a non smoker. nnon caffein person.

To end a stim crash 2-3 mg is probably the dosage range you're looking at though.

Do not whatever the fuck you do get addicted to this. I think 4 days in a row is a safe zone for most people but..... it's hard to stop after those 4 days. So.. there's no such thing as a safe zone unless you're a machine who can control their use as one.

Etizolam Experience.

Ive had had my fair share of experience with Benzo's. I found Etizolam to lack the Euphoria i was hoping for, but this is probably due to the "RC" that sent me 10 when i paid for 100. So Im not to sure about thier quality, small blue pills, personally found 3-4mg Etizolam equiv to 1mg Alaprzolam. The real treat is the shorter half life, which suits my working life alot better than phenaz or diaz.

*snip*

*snip*

How do you guys compare the anxiolytic effect with that of alprazolam? I just took 0.125mg alprazolam and I feel stupid and dazed. However I can take 1mg of etizolam and feel mellowed out. I can also take 0.5mg clonazepam and it will be subtle.

The alprazolam makes me feel wacked out compared to the little amount of anxolytic effect, but then again thats with a real small dose. I dont know why it makes me feel so dazed.

No questions regarding sourcing/vendor/acquisition of etizolam please!

Eitzolam is a good benzo in my eyes, its mellow and nice, not too sedating or mind fucked. Just a nice slow mellow pretty damn euphoric time, I think its pretty euphoric sometimes anyway. Tolerance builds way too quickly to use this too often though, thats why im staying away from buying a lot of powder at one time.

I think we are all just in a panic jspete because it seems to be getting more rare, but you are right. Etilozam might be my favorite, I like the secondary wave that hits 6 hours later. I still like alprazolam better, but it does have a weird euphoria to it, but nothing super.

My bad about the sourcing; didn't think naming a country or origin would be a big deal.

Anyways Ohayou, don't you feel more fucked up on alprazolam? I feel that my words don't flow quite as well on alprazolam compared to etizolam, but then again etizolam isnt as anxiolytic. I don't recall a second wave to it.

I feel that etizolam is the best for social situations though, as it mellows you out without making me feel and sound stupid like alprazolam, and doesnt make me as sleepy and spacey as clonazepam.

I have at least 500 etilaam on hand at any time, but only take 1mg a day max to avoid dependence as much as possible. I never know when it wil become unavailable to the US. I take 0.25mg ropinirole a day before bed to counteract any prolactin increase (and generally keep it down).

Even at a low dose, I feel my brain is due to a GABAergic break soon... probably for at least 2 weeks.

^So true reefers! I hadn't even realized that, but it is totally true. I think that might make etizolam optimal for social anxiety...also it's sleep inducing effects are not as strong as others. (This could be a + or a -, I find it to be a +)

Status
Not open for further replies.