• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Error in weighing meth - have I trashed my nervous system now?

Reason I got meth in the first place was cause I was advised that regular amphetamine is mostly crap and that meth would be of higher purity/quality.

I was investigating more so my response to stimulants as study aids etc.

At this point it seems buying regular amphetamine sulphate and performing an acetone wash (which between gathering the paraphernalia and ensuring I get anhydrous acetone - sounds like a huge pain in the ass), but that may be a better route than long'ish term experimentation with low dose meth.
methamphetamine stimulates the cns for a long time. much longer and much stronger than other stimulants. even at low doses it will likely cause sleep distubances every time you use it. and we all know that a good nights sleep is very important for memory consolidation and organisation. using meth as a study ais is a bad idea all around. amphetamine,adderal,modafinil are all better and less toxic for the brain.

How is that even possible? I mean doesn't your body spazz-out and go nuts? Like I can't see how that's even remotely pleasurable to take that much Meth at once? I would have to go the ER. I would freak the fuck out...
this is not a dose forbeginners. Veteran i.v. drug users that have devoloped high tolerances. whatever amount it take to get that RUSH they are looking for. ive done that amount once and yeah, it wasnt a pleasant experience. thought i might die. but other people like to get as close the o.d.ing as they can,without dying. My brother used to inject cocaine and his eyes would roll back in his head, then he would sorts pass out for a few secondand fakk on the floor and flop about like a fish out of water for a minute or two then he stop moving and lay there,as if he were dead for a fe minutes....then he would wake up and say wow, that was great,lets do it again!!....Amazingly, he is still alive to talk about it 20 years later.

methamphetamine stimulates the cns for a long time. much longer and much stronger than other stimulants. even at low doses it will likely cause sleep distubances every time you use it. and we all know that a good nights sleep is very important for memory consolidation and organisation. using meth as a study ais is a bad idea all around. amphetamine,adderal,modafinil are all better and less toxic for the brain.
Methamphetamine is brain candy. The brain loves Meth. So long as you keep doses in the double-digit MG instead of G. This whole toxicity talk needs to end. Meth is a miracle Medication.

Too much Meth? The brain can't handle it and shorts-out. Say when you take a quarter of a G (or More)

You hear people abusing Meth, doing like a half G in a dose, that's what kills the brain! That's when it becomes a toxin!

This much Meth in a dose? BAD
cmMi1U2.jpg

This Much Meth in a dose? GOOD!
8ukSTpz.jpg

Personally, I can't fathom doing more than 100MG at once. I just don't see how people enjoy that level of stimulation.

Last edited:
Meth is very corrosive. I wonder if dissolved meth would eat straight through a gelcap?
I would imagine that the shelf life for those meth sweets wouldn't be long, but I think they would last for at least a day.
Although now that you mention it it might be better to make gummies rather than gel caps they would likely be slower release and they Wouldn't have the tendency to pop.

rv1ikIk.jpg

1fJZIrU.jpg

METH IS GOOD FOR YOU!
I think you should ask:
What were the testing peramiters for that paper?
What sample size did they use?
Can it be reproduced?

Before you start taking "high, repetitive doses" of meth.

I think you should ask:
What were the testing peramiters for that paper?
What sample size did they use?
Can it be reproduced?

Before you start taking "high, repetitive doses" of meth.
But I know where I was at. I know how far gone I was. I know what I came back to accomplish. I know how Meth healded me.

And I know the dosages I took.

But I get your point, empirical evidence. I need proof. I need hard facts. I get it.

Thanks for your feedback (y)

I would argue addiction potential is more so a function of underlying cognitive state (electromagnetic integrity of the nervous system), more so than experience with other drugs, per se.

I can personally say after 3 uses, I've never had the remotest semblance of addiction impulse to meth, or any other drug, ever.
It’s also a primarily definitive fact that it is also for some few especially special lucky ones..along with the craving of the body, it’s ,
For a small few,
Accompanied by the obsession of the mind. I agree w above - electromagnetic integrity , underlying cognitive state, learned behaviors from societal and familial influences and certain prohibitions from specific groups, religions or spiritual commitments.

but when I do it...can’t stop thinking about it’s can’t stop using it