Energy - November 26th, 2002 - Frankie Bones!!!- Providence, RI

mmmmm...
beeeer....
i learnt myself today that they serve beer in bickfords. "the breakfest bar?" but they probaly stop serving at 1, no? think the waitresses are bribeable enough to keep the beers coming after the bar closes?

00474627.jpg

ok, who's goin to this one people, i've got mah drinken shoes in hand, only a week away. i hope you're ready

I've never even been to RI.. But I love events that are 5 dollars and ALL OF THOSE DJs.. So I think I'll be there...
I'ma go find my dancing shoes.

if you get your drinking shoes, what do i get? the haul-kevin's-drunk-ass-to-the-car-at-the-end-of-the-night shoes?
this doesn't seem to be a fair trade. ;)

yuck, i supose i'll be here. not for the music i'll tell ya that. *lol* matt try'd talking me into it. that didn't work, then a certian woman talked me into it.

Whoa.. look Mr. I'm soooo Jaded decided to be like the rest of us peons and post a few words. I feel blessed... and yes, Pat. I will Break dance one day. Just not tomorrow, or the day after that. Prob won't have the muscles in time for energy either. :)
See ya there.

all right, time for some drunk posting onbluelighting. so who's oin next tuesdtay? i know i am, woo hoo!!!!

All of you guys unfortunately must pay. This goes for even APC v 2.0. Sorry, folks.

^^ Hey, there's a first time for everything I guess. ;)
I think we can all handle 5 bucks... but just this once lol.
Peace ~Katie

Okay, so I'll be showing up w/ a few friends from the Cape that I work with, Annie and (hopefully) Elizabeth. Not sure yet if Jake and Allye are going seperately or with us. Luckily my boss is letting me out of work early, so I won't have to speed there like I thought.
Can't wait to see all of you tomorrow night!!!! :)
Peace ~Katie
[ 26 November 2002: Message edited by: bdreligrrl ]

^^
Word. :)
I'm comin through with an Energy first-timer. Look for me at the bar nice and early. I'll be making up for probably having to leave around 12:15-12:30 due to work at 630 the following morning.
Rev your engines, homehs. :D It's almost go time.

well, hot damn...
is it still 3 bucks if i show up early? ;)
i didn't even realize it was today. im really in the mood fer a good time....
well, i gotta do another 6 hours of accounting work, so ill see ya then