Energy - November 26th, 2002 - Frankie Bones!!!- Providence, RI

As much as I don't want to, I will do the Bickfords thing if anyone is down. But I doubt anyone will be due to having shit to do the next day. Also as posted above for those who didn't notice:
"Mayhem" on Mondays @ Club Hell in Providence, RI w/ DJ Venom returning November 4th w/ DJ Dread. Coming in Dec to Mayhem: Heather Heart
"Plastic", our new weekly will be starting on Dec 5th w/ special guest DJ X Dream
sorry, had to plug that really quick. lol.

I'm sorry, did you just say Heather Heart?!?!?!! *my heart skips a beat* (no pun intended when I typed that, honest) Dayum she kicked my ass at Boo, first set I saw that day... I'm so down to go to Mayhem when she's there (oh god did I just say that?!).
Oh, and Jamal, its been since last spring. We goin' to Bickfords. :D
Peace ~Katie

kevin, i'll drive home, but remember that we do have a bus to catch in the morning... so if you've gotta puke, you better lean far enough out the window on the way home, because i will be getting a semi-decent amount of sleep that night.
that said, this looks like a blast! see ya there (avoiding my drunk-ass boyfriend)!!

oops, im sorry ReD ;)
i've been terrible lately
lookin forward to this lil shin dig more than ever.
why?
no mud
cheap
roof (with minor holes)
Drinks
Good peeps
:D

avoiding me now, i see where this is going. and true we do have to catch a bus early in the morning, but you know what we can sleep on the bus, amazing isn't it.
well i gotta get back to my paper on filamentous sulfide reducing bacteria, fun stuff i tell you. all the more reason i'm looking forward to gettin driznunk with the crew in a couple of weeks

*sigh*
what he really wants, folks, is someone to dirve his drunk ass around the southern new england area, tuck him in to bed, wake him up in the morning with a kiss, and maybe clean up after him and cook his meals.
does he want a girlfriend, or a surrogate mother?
;)

Originally posted by THeRaVeToY:
what he really wants, folks, is someone to dirve his drunk ass around the southern new england area, tuck him in to bed, wake him up in the morning with a kiss, and maybe clean up after him and cook his meals.

isn't that what we all want? :D

*disgusted sigh* Pigs! They're all a bunch of pigs!
/me avoids the drunken BOYS with lauren :)
Peace ~Katie

Pigs! They're all a bunch of pigs!
hey hey hey, i must say i think they've got the right idea, i mean come on girl, if you found yourself a man to drive you around, tuck you into bed, wake you up with a kiss, cook and clean are you saying you wouldn't jump on the chance? i say rock on! :D

Well, yeah... but... um... that's different? :D ;)
And actually probably not, I'm a lil too independent. It would be nice at first, but then get REALLY irritating fast. :) Thats just me though...
Peace ~Katie

pigs?...maybe
irritating?...definetly not, if i can find a chick that will do that for me, ill be in heaven
every chick ive been seeing lately has been an evil bitch. and i stand by my statement that anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die is definetly evil
[ 08 November 2002: Message edited by: Coldshot ]

Hey people, let's stay on topic and stop speaking the truth of how evil women are and how they shouldn't be trusted. ok? :D

women are evil
men are pigs
this isn't news people!
If you're gonna get screwed anyways, just make sure the person can at least cook you up a good meal :)

^^^i'd like to help ya with that jamal, but that'd be wrong....very wrong....
and now for something completely different, we're goin to bickfords afterwards right? i can smell lumber jack special with a side of a 16 wheeler, and a bostonian for desert (yeah, i've been there a few times)

I haven't heard Frankie spin in a while.
This should be fun.

Originally posted by KayDUB:
^^^i'd like to help ya with that jamal, but that'd be wrong....very wrong....
and now for something completely different, we're goin to bickfords afterwards right? i can smell lumber jack special with a side of a 16 wheeler, and a bostonian for desert (yeah, i've been there a few times)

lol.

DAMN STRAIGHT we goin to Bickfords. :D Thank you Kev, I knew you'd be on my side for this one! Cuz you know all their drunk asses are gonna start faux-yawning and shit about quarter to one am. ;) We are definitely ALL hittin up Bickfords, this is not an option people, this is a fact of life, so just accept it and move on. And Jamal: if you spit out your food even ONE time, I'ma gonna kick your ass mahself. ;)
Peace ~Katie