• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Eitzolam tolerance thro the roof - will modalert straight me out?

You are going through a gram of etiz powder a month and aren't getting high? You will be off your dial. Benzos are pretty good at making you feel like you are pretty straight but actually mongoed.

'Clown driving' sure how do you think the other 15 in the back feel?

I've said it before, it doesn't 'effect me'. I'm not high.

*affect

And that's what you think, wait until you clean up and you'll realise it's all an illusion.

Seriously...you should seek help sooner rather than later before something nasty happens.

Last edited:
I know this is a harm reduction website, but on this rare occasion I seriously hope that the OP drives into some kiddie fiddler and kills them, rather than the working mother of three kids trying to eek a better living out of this world than this clown ever will..

You my friend, are beyond help if you think drugs "don't affect you".

Up the dose to level you out? Sure, I don't doubt for a second you'd even know which end of the fucking petrol pump is inserted in your anus before you asked for another pill..

You my friend, are another level of retard. I hope you get stopped, fined, fired and made homeless. In that order. Because if you end up killing someone because you think you're "in control" of your drug (ab)use.. Dropping the soap jokes are going to be old, really fast.

Yeah just abusing the dude like that is going to stop him coming back here when it could be a useful resource for helping hin straighten out though isn't it.

He is not 'beyond help' because he thinks the drugs aren't affecting him, that's an absolutely run of the mill experience for someone with a high level benzo addiction to be having.

Guess a mod could change the thread titel to: Im drivin high I feel fine. v. Was that ya child I just drove over? Sorry!

Yeah just abusing the dude like that is going to stop him coming back here when it could be a useful resource for helping hin straighten out though isn't it.

He is not 'beyond help' because he thinks the drugs aren't affecting him, that's an absolutely run of the mill experience for someone with a high level benzo addiction to be having.

I had a huge reply typed out, but I wish to go no further with this. Personal reasons, if you wish to discuss it further because you think I'm a cunt, please inbox me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I work bloody hard in consultancy, sure I've a drug issue, bet you don't - bet your just squeaky fucking clean. Why do you wish that shit on people? It's negative energy. Shambles gave good advice - The ashton manual, knowing EXACTLY what your taking. ASo9 did others. I've spent the best part of my life on anti-depressants, Z drugs, merrel (for those who remember that) trazadone. You leap in firstly as a pedant - secondly with this huge ball of negative karma (pardon the pun)

I've struggled with anxiety issues all my life - despite living in a drug fueled fog, managed to get a MSc and the line of work i'm in is actually beneficial to the planet. Like a well executed CWE I will filter out the the 84% (Your's outraged from Devon) Daily Mail shock shite and make use of the 16% insight.

You don't know me, you don't know where I've come from or where I'm going - it is possible to on a level of eitzolam where by its effect's are not recreational, but functional. Get the bus, give up my job - sorry but somebody's gotta pay taxes to keep your magnanimous in JSA and Housing...

Last edited by a moderator:
A clown huh?

So what do you suggest? Give up a really good job, lay about all day, claiming what I don't need too?

I imagine you have some deep seated trauma - I fell sorry for that - genuinely.

But you just don't stop benzo's. I really wondered if modafinial combined with a taper would would improve my driving - I'm a shit driver anyway.

That is why I posted the thread. You have offered nothing constructive, just insults. People drive all the time with 'something' altering their consciousness - be that benzo's, Trazadone (which really fucks you) all sorts of medication, fuck I know a guy goes thro 8 redbull a day and speeds like crazy.

If anything at least i'm aware of the issue, I don't speed, and in an ideal world I'd never of gotten involved with eitz and flubro - not just cos of the driving, shits dear enough. Could use that money to take a couple of extra holidays a year

I had a huge reply typed out, but I wish to go no further with this. Personal reasons, if you wish to discuss it further because you think I'm a cunt, please inbox me.

OP, I think you're a clown and I only hope you kill yourself before you run over someone less fortunate.

I don't think you're a cunt, I just think that your response goes directly against the central tenet of this site...harm reduction. If we think someone is behaving in an inappropriate manner we should be doing our best to pull them closer to the site so they can get some more information and hopefully be encouraged on that path to harm reduction. Being directly abusive does just the opposite of this.

If anything at least i'm aware of the issue, I don't speed, and in an ideal world I'd never of gotten involved with eitz and flubro - not just cos of the driving, shits dear enough. Could use that money to take a couple of extra holidays a year

I don't think you are aware of the issue that has got people so riled.

Driving under the influence of large amounts of benzodiazepines (or their analogues) affects your ability to operate something like a car safely whether you feel like you are impaired or not. The fact you don't speed doesn't mean you are driving safely.

In your original post you admitted it was affecting your driving, but now you are saying it isn't. Which is it? Either you are aware and want to do something about it, or you're not and you need to be made aware (in a much better manner than most people here have managed). The fact other people drive under the influence of substances is meaningless. Does the fact my mate is haappy to sniff a 1/4g line of k going 90mph down the motorway mean it is ok for me to do it? Of coourse not, that is the reasoning of a three year old. Or alternatively, the reasoning of someone under the influence of lots of inhibition lowering drugs.

This site has lots of useful information that can be useful in helping you deal with your problem, don't let the idiots scare you away. Are you ready to do something about your drug use and the dangerous behaviour it is resulting in you enacting? If so, please stay and have a look in the recovery support section. If you honestly couldn't care less about the fact you're driving around out of your mind on etizolam, you need a serious wake up call. Hopefully it can come in the way of the information available on this site or from some other source, rather than ploughing through an innocent pedestrian on the sidewalk and going to jail. Believe me you don't want that to happen, I have sat and watched a grown man break down in to floods of tears on a number of occasions because he is scarred for life by doing exactly the same thing.

Last edited:
I imagine you have some deep seated trauma - I fell sorry for that - genuinely.

I imagine you have some benzo'd delusion. i dont feel sorry for that

Anyway owen is speaking lots of sense. id be more constructive if i could be assed

Doom i am in same situation, i got up to 8mg a night which i got off then bk on again, having to taper through the ashton manual, down to 6mg already, its painful from 7mg to 6 (all because the tabs dnt break properly and most likely not 2mg exact) this my second night tho i did take 2mg of clonaz about 7 hours ago (doesnt really effect me tho) i dnt drive when on them and if i ever take etiz its to get into bed, i hope u take shammys advice and taper properly, its not supposed to be nice but u have to want it more than anything, if ur strong willed enough u will do it, life is too short man, look up get up and dnt ever give up, set urself some plans (write them down if u need to) begin thinking do u really want to be on these the rest of your life? It took me losing my dog and my gf to start this path to being clean, its a struggle! But i will get there because i want it more than anything , stay strong

Basically reading the thread alot better i can see peoples reactions and definitely agree when in a benzo bubble u think ur fine but ur fucking with ur gaba receptors n etiz isnt the best to be on anyways. Shammy n owen summed it pretty much up, u dnt want to quit benzos? Then taper down to an amout ur happy with, 1gram in a month is hella lot, 400mg a month n thats too much a month for me... 0mg is my aim, if u think takint a stim will clear ur head u need to reeducate urself on how addiction works, best of luck to you

Is Modalert actually real modafinil? It's the shit fiver for 10 tablets indian version isn't it? Never worked at all for me, just sent me to sleep. You'd be better off just taking pro-plus.

Real modafinil works but it costs about £120 for 30 tablets.

Modalert works just fine for me, so much so that even half a tablet makes me feel uncomfortably over-stimulated these days. It seems to work best taken just before or with a light meal, i guess it gets digested better that way, but im not sure about the physiology of what is going on there.

On the feeling unaffected despite large amounts of benzos in your system thing, I've seen people who take large quantities of benzos habitually and there is nothing that will convince them they are not fine to drive. Those of us not on benzos can see the driving and it is terrifying. Speed has nothing to do with it. Somebody I know managed to drive head on into a tree at 5mph cos they were distracted whilst all benzo'd up. Distractions happen, reaction times are drastically reduced. It's not simply a case of whether or not you think you are in control - you are not in control by definition. Ever read the label and leaflet that comes with sedating drugs like benzos, Z-drugs, trazadone and so forth? "Do not drive or operate heavy machinery" - it's there for a reason and it is legally enforceable and you will lose your licence if caught whether you hurt anybody or not - the tree-hugging friend I mentioned was banned for a year with no previous convictions or even minor traffic offences cos when they got the blood sample results back they were off the charts. I had actually told her that day she should not be driving but she could not be convinced - "I'm taking it really slow, I don't feel any different, I'll be fine". It was only a tree and it was only 5mph - it could've been a lot worse than a year's driving ban. If you need your car for work how would a driving ban help? It's not just the hitting of kids or anybody else that can go wrong - that's worse case scenario - but even best case scenario is pretty life-altering if/when it happens.

That aside, I agree with Owen and others that this is not a situation that calls for actual abuse. It is not helpful and could make things worse. I do understand that drunk/drugged driving is a very emotive issue and that some may have been directly affected by tragic consequences. However, it's better to keep things civil and provide sensible and reasonable advice and input cos that way people might actually listen rather than just deciding they've no interest in being constantly insulted and attacked - nobody listens when that's the only feedback they get. Driving under the influence is a very bad idea for a great many reasons but shouting at people and calling them names isn't going to do anything to stop it happening. Constructive criticism please, folks.

If you don't want to quit benzos yet maybe you should try pyrazolam as they don't have the sedating affect which could be impairing your driving but they still allow your brain to chill out. Still not good to be driving on benzos but I see everyone else has gave you a hard time so il say no more

Not feeling sedated is not the same as not being sedated and given how relatively weak pyrazolam is reported to feel to people more used to etiz and other benzos I'd imagine it'd take a shitload to stand in for a gramme of etiz a month. It may be slightly less bad for driving but I wouldn't bank on it and basically all the same criticisms would apply.

hmm good point, forgot how high his doses had been. It could still be useful in the tapering process though because its great for getting rid of anxiety while remaining more "normal" than you would be on say etiz etc. I did that successfully.