• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Eitzolam tolerance thro the roof - will modalert straight me out?

Sharapovafistpump

Bluelighter
Hi,

I've been on eitzolam for a couple of years now, started buying powder, seemed like a gd idea but the PG took ages to arrive anI just dip. It doesn't even get me high and a gram, 25 flubro, would be lucky to get me through the month.

Fucking thing is I know it affects my driving. And I got a new job last week with a brand new car (I'm still paying of £2500 of scrapes and busted bumpers, and thats just what I,ve got away with - I once knocked down this 40 foot fence between a Halfords and a Bus depot - left a not saying 'sorry' and span on.

Ok so in my job I need to be on the ball, dealing with clients for substaintial deals. SOOOOO

I'm thinking TRY bring down the the etizi. codiene isn't really an issue (used to be - treat now). But bang a modalert me into every morning.

To me this plan is fool proof.

I wonder what the great and the good of BL make of it.

I'm not really sure how adding a stimulant will reduce benzo tolerance. Won't make you safe to drive either even if you do feel more alert your reactions will still be fukked - quite possibly even worse cos you've now got more drugs sloshing about your system. There is no quick way to reduce benzo tolerance - it takes months of tapering and does really need to be done properly cos of the seizure risks. The Ashton Manual is standard treatment for benzo addiction. Follow the instructions and eventually you will be off benzos - or at least have cut back to a level you feel better about.

I don't really want to give up benzo's tho mate. Although i've been reading a lot about Flumazenil treatment.

I think the bastard is when you really do take to much/become/addicted - smaller doses don't work. And fuck me am I addicted - I went 1 day without etiz and I though I had meningitis - couldn't move, bones cold from within. Scary.

But I'm more worried about others when I'm cover 150 mile a day

Thanks for the manual Shambles

Welcome to hell my friend.

You should probably have a mooch around the Recovery Support section. If you don't want to give up it might not be of much use though.

You should probably be more worried about your driving, next time it might be a kid you knock down then it's off to the slammer for 10 years for you. If you are anything like any other person addicted to large quantities of benzos you will be getting some pretty serious consequences relatively soon. Benzo addiction does not make for good decision making, just the small amount you put in my post tells me you're experiencing that! Thing is it seems like you're making the smart move at the time.

Just remember that the Recovery Support section is there should you ever change your mind on wanting to use benzos.:)

I think the bastard is when you really do take to much/become/addicted - smaller doses don't work.

The thing is with etizolam is that if you do gradually trim bits off your daily dose, your tolerance will readily start to lower. Ive got down to 15mg from 25-35mg and barely felt a thing. If you're not measuring how much you are taking daily then it would be worth starting. I need to step up my own taper as have been stuck on 13-15mg for months.

I'm thinking TRY bring down the the etizi. codiene isn't really an issue (used to be - treat now). But bang a modalert me into every morning.

To me this plan is fool proof.

The classic "I'm on too many benzos so I'll even things out by boshing some stims" manoeuvre.

What could possibly go wrong?

I think he wants to use modafinil to straighten himself out because it inhibits drugs that exploit the GABA pathway (supposedly) rather than any stimulant effect. Surely if thats the case its just going to send you into WD pretty sharpish

In which case you may as well just not take the etiz and be done with it.

Not that I'd recommend that option either. Or at least not without a proper taper.

Seeing as nobody else has said it, I will. You're a straight up clown for driving while high. You've confessed to hitting and knocking a huge fence/wall over, what happens next time it's a child/person?

Either get professional help, or use public transport. Ideally, both.

I don't really want to give up benzo's tho mate. Although i've been reading a lot about Flumazenil treatment.

I think the bastard is when you really do take to much/become/addicted - smaller doses don't work

As MDB points out, smaller doses will work just fine once you adjust downwards. Addictions tend to self-destruct if all you ever do is up the dose. At some point no dose will work and you will be truly screwed. Part of addiction is juggling tolerance. Taking breaks is not really practical with benzos but you can reduce your intake gradually. Your body will adjust and you'll get the same subjective effects as you do on the higher doses once you've adjusted. What is the alternative? How many benzos do you think it possible to take in a day? Are you intending to try to find out? I'd advise taking the experience of everybody else who has ever been addicted to benzos into account cos it's somewhat unlikely you'll be the first addict in history to find a way out by adding more drugs and upping doses.

Also,

Seeing as nobody else has said it, I will. You're a straight up clown for driving while high. You've confessed to hitting and knocking a huge fence/wall over, what happens next time it's a child/person?

... that.

I said it.

I tend to skim read most posts. But it's a valid point and worth repeating. I doubt the advice will be heeded though. Which is the rather depressing point.

You're right it is definitely worth repeating.

The lackadasical attitude towards ploughing a tonne of metal of the road at speed because of drug use is somewhat disturbing.

I think all of the criticism is a bit harsh - although understandable.

The driving and so on is all part of operation 'sort your life out' - I think I def need to know exactly how much etiz I am taking, and reduce that. Modalert arrives tomorrow. Thought it a 'safer' option than concenta or adderall.

I don't drive fast, I just have issues with inanimate objects while reversing - pulling out of drives etc.

Should everyone on etizolam be banned from driving? I think if I knocked down a 40 foot child that would be a thread of its own.

Should everyone on etizolam be banned from driving?

Yes, driving under the influence of any drug is against the law. Even if it's a grey area drug that hasn't been banned yet. It might not be a 40 foot child, but you're clearly a danger to be on the road under any type of drug.

If you can't stop taking the drug(s) the very least you should do is be responsible and resort to public transport. If you can't afford it, then good, reassess your life and where it's heading, because the next time we hear about you, you'll either be dead or be the reason someone else is dead.

Don't be a douche, knock the drugs on the head. If you can't do that, take the fucking bus.

Should everyone on etizolam be banned from driving?

People with a massive habit like you, yes, and you probably are. I'm pretty sure that if you were to be found driving with it in your system you would be punishable under the drug driving laws.

People with a massive habit like you, yes, and you probably are. I'm pretty sure that if you were to be found driving with it in your system you would be punishable under the drug driving laws.

Exactly this. Just because it's legal doesn't mean jack shit. It's still something that alters your "sober" state, and as such still carries the penalty of driving under the influence. Regardless of the fact it's legal or otherwise. Same goes for drugs that are prescripted. If they say don't drive or operate heavy machinery, it's for a reason, regardless of the fact if you feel "fine"..

I reiterate, you are a clown for driving while high.

Fucking thing is I know it affects my driving. And I got a new job last week with a brand new car (I'm still paying of £2500 of scrapes and busted bumpers, and thats just what I,ve got away with - I once knocked down this 40 foot fence between a Halfords and a Bus depot - left a not saying 'sorry' and span on.

I think all of the criticism is a bit harsh - although understandable.

Harsh? Is it fuck.

You're an absolute idiot for driving on it, seriously hope you dont end up knocking somebody down

you should take off your massive shoes before driving.

Clown-20-rypu.jpg

This might give you better control of your vehicle when your vallied out yer nut.

'Clown driving' sure how do you think the other 15 in the back feel?

I've said it before, it doesn't 'effect me'. I'm not high.

Will be interesting to see how modafinil reacts with it

The self righteousness reeks of this thread - least I'm out earning my cream pies