• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Effects of crystals vs pills?

No. No I'm not. It's science vs opinion. Unfortunately. Science is correct and your opinion is not.

Do you test your drugs?

better than testing, he says his his stoner polydrug using friends "act" different on pills vs powder. This should say a lot more than THE GCMS laboratory testing done by scientists on pill reports that shows that many pills have MDMA as the only active ingredient.

plus his dealer told him the pills are cut with sass, cocaine, meth, heroin, and acid. while the crystals are 100% pure because they are in cyrstal/powder form.

For the last time. I am not talking about tested, perfect, clean MDMA pills. I'm talking the ones you buy from a dealer at a club. There is a difference. They still get you floating but it's not the same as the Molly I get from my dealer (who is also my friend).

ok so you're asking why pills with MDMA+other drugs give a different high to pure MDMA. Its most likely because of the other drugs present in the pill. It has absolutely nothing do do with the fact that one is pressed into a pill form and the other is not.

ok so you're asking why pills with MDMA+other drugs give a different high to pure MDMA. Its most likely because of the other drugs present in the pill. It has absolutely nothing do do with the fact that one is pressed into a pill form and the other is not.

I know that. I was wondering what active ingredients are used in X pills that makes them different to crystal. Is it just speed or what

I know that. I was wondering what active ingredients are used in X pills that makes them different to crystal. Is it just speed or what

PMA, PMMA, Meth, amphetamine, diverse inactive stuff, virtually anything, really.

"I was wondering what active ingredients are used in X pills that makes them different to crystal"

Crystal MDMA can be adultarated just like pills can be. There is no difference if the pills and crystal are both pure.
So there really is no active ingredients used in X pills that make them different to crystal.
It's just that you're comparing MDMA + (insert drugs here) to pure MDMA.

Pills mixed with shit are usually crappy and more toxic than pure mdma, because the people who make such product are only in it for profit. They dont care at all about the people using it.
That kind of people are usually no-good people, so trusting your system with their hands is a bad idea in general. One day you might get a PMMA pill, 100mg of that stuff can kill you, dude.

My advice is stop using for a while. Judging by your comments you're getting E-tarded already :p you dont exactly display the needed level of research required to use drugs safely.
Please educate yourself more and stop using until you understand the concept of a substance.

PMA, PMMA, Meth, amphetamine, diverse inactive stuff, virtually anything, really.

"I was wondering what active ingredients are used in X pills that makes them different to crystal"

Crystal MDMA can be adultarated just like pills can be. There is no difference if the pills and crystal are both pure.
So there really is no active ingredients used in X pills that make them different to crystal.
It's just that you're comparing MDMA + (insert drugs here) to pure MDMA.

Pills mixed with shit are usually crappy and more toxic than pure mdma, because the people who make such product are only in it for profit. They dont care at all about the people using it.
That kind of people are usually no-good people, so trusting your system with their hands is a bad idea in general. One day you might get a PMMA pill, 100mg of that stuff can kill you, dude.

My advice is stop using for a while. Judging by your comments you're getting E-tarded already :p you dont exactly display the needed level of research required to use drugs safely.
Please educate yourself more and stop using until you understand the concept of a substance.

I'm bad at explaining myself. I'm not an idiot. Thanks tho