• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Effects of crystals vs pills?

sickteam

Greenlighter
I've taken pills about 3 times and MDMA crystal about 5 times. I am beginning to wonder which one I prefer as a party drug. I dunno if you'll agree but the feeling of crystals is so good it's kind of isolating. I feel like I just want to absorb the feeling and when I dance I dance slowly and don't move around too much. On pills I guess I am more active and chatty. Is this due to whatever the pills are cut with? I can dance and chat and move around. The high lasts longer wheras crystals is very intense but can be shorter. I also get freezing cold from crystals and find it harder to socialize although I feel great. What do you think? Should I take more pills? What's the safest way to take/get pills? I don't know if I should buy them at the club or before etc.

They should both be mdma so not really a difference. The pressed pills might come up a little slower do to filler but that's about it.
You should definitely be testing your product though.

I could be wrong but I thought ecstasy pills were never really pure MDMA. Which is why they are sold in pill format. They are usually cut with MDA or speed etc. Giving a different high. For example, when people pop pills they act different to those on pure.

I would say a slower come up if you take them whole.

Really all comes down to the quality of the mdma it's self.

If you don't have a test kit invest in one or who knows what you might be taking.

There is pure mdma every where.
Some pressed pills up to like 300mgs have been poppin up In recent years.

Mda is equal to mdma in my book a lil more trippy and stimulating.

I could be wrong but I thought ecstasy pills were never really pure MDMA. Which is why they are sold in pill format. They are usually cut with MDA or speed etc. Giving a different high. For example, when people pop pills they act different to those on pure.

ecstasy pills (good ones at least and that's somewhere between 50-70% here in europe; right now and also before 2006) contain mdma as their only active ingredient. of course quality heavily depends on where you live, but over here you're more likely to get good pills than good crystals/powder right now.

both pills and crystals can both be adulterated and in 99% of the cases that's because the cuts are cheaper or more easily available, rather than because a different high is desired. the only exception is mda and that's a very rare treat.

The pills going around London these days must be unusual... Pill poppers here are always hyper and different to those ingesting Molly. I know a dealer who could name plenty of other ingredients used in pills besides MDMA.

I would say a slower come up if you take them whole.

Really all comes down to the quality of the mdma it's self.

If you don't have a test kit invest in one or who knows what you might be taking.

There is pure mdma every where.
Some pressed pills up to like 300mgs have been poppin up In recent years.

Mda is equal to mdma in my book a lil more trippy and stimulating.

Okay, I'm pretty sure pills and crystal is different. I have some friends who only pop pills and some who only use crystal. They express their preferences a lot.

Of course I understand that the effects are vaguely similar but I am certain they are not exactly the same. I notice differences between different forms of MDMA. Perhaps I am a sensitive user but I am sure pills often contain speed etc which alters the high. Maybe I just am over-informed as I am pretty close with several dealers who explain the details to me.

I know exactly what you're talking about,OP. Pure MDMA is sedating, where as most pills give me a bunch of energy. I can't give you much detail besides that, though.

Yeah, no... Weigh out the doses to be the exact same. Keep in mind that the crystal/powder is in salt form, giving 3,4-Methylenedioxy-N-Methylamphetamine.HCl, resulting in: 193,24 + 36,46 = 229.70 g/mol. When weighing your dose, 100mg won't be 100mg MDMA, but 100mg MDMA.HCl. That means about 0.8413×100mg = 84.13mg MDMA. Given that you have a completely pure product.

^good math pure mdma is certainly a nice party drug but crystals ive never taken....i can imagine how it can be though

I know exactly what you're talking about,OP. Pure MDMA is sedating, where as most pills give me a bunch of energy. I can't give you much detail besides that, though.

So glad you agree! Sometimes I feel so good on MDMA I'm just floating and I'm not really energized.

Yeah, no... Weigh out the doses to be the exact same. Keep in mind that the crystal/powder is in salt form, giving 3,4-Methylenedioxy-N-Methylamphetamine.HCl, resulting in: 193,24 + 36,46 = 229.70 g/mol. When weighing your dose, 100mg won't be 100mg MDMA, but 100mg MDMA.HCl. That means about 0.8413×100mg = 84.13mg MDMA. Given that you have a completely pure product.

Okay thanks. I usually dose 125mg-150mg.

All measurements of reccomened doses (from Shulgin) are given in HCL weight. You shouldn't need to compensate dosage.

Last edited:
No. No I'm not. It's science vs opinion. Unfortunately. Science is correct and your opinion is not.

Do you test your drugs?

Haha, come on. You are quite naive to think all pills are 100% pure MDMA. They aren't. Most are cut with plenty of other shit which is why they are sold as pills and not in their natural form. Obviously all MDMA is MDMA but I can assure you that pills don't only contain pure MDMA. This is London I'm talking, come on. My friend tests my crystals when we buy but I don't test pills because if I take pills it's usually on a spontaneous night out. I know pills aren't the same as crystals especially not where I'm from.

Well I agree with what you just said. Pills are not all clean. But 100mg pill pressed is the same as 100mg of crystals (or should be atleast) if they both are pure. Same amount of mdma then the effects shouldn't vary

Well I agree with what you just said. Pills are not all clean. But 100mg pill pressed is the same as 100mg of crystals (or should be atleast) if they both are pure. Same amount of mdma then the effects shouldn't vary

Molly if a different thing to ecstasy pills. Hence the name ecstasy and not just MDMA pills. When I hit pure MDMA I feel like I'm floating and feel totally different to when I pop a pill. Pills are designed to be different to Molly. I just wonder what they cut the pills with to make them different.