• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Effects of crystals vs pills?

Molly if a different thing to ecstasy pills. Hence the name ecstasy and not just MDMA pills. When I hit pure MDMA I feel like I'm floating and feel totally different to when I pop a pill. Pills are designed to be different to Molly. I just wonder what they cut the pills with to make them different.
If your read the BLUA. We don't use the Term "Molly" on here. Any way. Send them over to EnergyControl and they can screen them for
You and you can see what's in them.

In the Netherlands they contain only MDMA, as they should. I don't know what crappy dealer you have.

In the Netherlands they contain only MDMA, as they should. I don't know what crappy dealer you have.

Have you people ever even taken X? It's always cut with speed or something speedy. That's literally a known thing. It's not crappy it actually is totally different to the feeling of crystal. Some people actually prefer pills because of this. If you haven't taken pills in London why are you making pointless commentary

Sickteam? I've abused it quite a bit in my even younger years and guess what? In the Netherlands you can get your drugs Lab Tested for free. Only 7% of Dutch XTC is cut/adulterated, of which the most common used chemicals are speed, PMA, PMMA and stuff like that. It's only a small percentage of the total number of pills that are sold as XTC that contain speed. So yeah, that your country's drugs are of lesser quality doesn't mean it's supposed to be like that.

Sickteam? I've abused it quite a bit in my even younger years and guess what? In the Netherlands you can get your drugs Lab Tested for free. Only 7% of Dutch XTC is cut/adulterated, of which the most common used chemicals are speed, PMA, PMMA and stuff like that. It's only a small percentage of the total number of pills that are sold as XTC that contain speed. So yeah, that your country's drugs are of lesser quality doesn't mean it's supposed to be like that.
Exactly!

Sorry for the agressive tone in that message, I just can't stand people who act all know-it-all, while knowing false facts and lacking information.

I don't care. I am not trying to compete with your X. I don't care. I don't live in the Netherlands so this info is completely irrelevant.

Sorry for the agressive tone in that message, I just can't stand people who act all know-it-all, while knowing false facts and lacking information.

I never claimed to know it all. In fact, I was trying to get information but you take yourself too seriously. I'm trying to discuss the differences between X and Molly in the UK. If you're not helping the OP, why are you posting.

I'd have to agree that pills and crystals feel different even when I've done pills that were tested to only have mdma in them and when i've done crystals that are tested as only mdma it still felt different. Pills made me more energetic, pure crystals floored me. Maybe the rate at which the mdma is absorbed changes the effects slightly. The pills i tried were never over 90mg though and i always dosed 100mg crystal to start, so it could be the dose too.

I don't care. I am not trying to compete with your X. I don't care. I don't live in the Netherlands so this info is completely irrelevant.

I never claimed to know it all. In fact, I was trying to get information but you take yourself too seriously. I'm trying to discuss the differences between X and Molly in the UK. If you're not helping the OP, why are you posting.
"Have you people ever even taken X? It's always cut with speed or something speedy. That's literally a known thing. It's not crappy it actually is totally different to the feeling of crystal. Some people actually prefer pills because of this. If you haven't taken pills in London why are you making pointless commentary"

So that wasn't you?... My point isn't pointless, I come up with facts, results from research and a comparison between what you claim to be normal and what actually should be normal. Not 100% of the pills in London are cut. You just haven't found an honest dealer yet. Honest dealer? Yes, they exist.

I'd have to agree that pills and crystals feel different even when I've done pills that were tested to only have mdma in them and when i've done crystals that are tested as only mdma it still felt different. Pills made me more energetic, pure crystals floored me. Maybe the rate at which the mdma is absorbed changes the effects slightly. The pills i tried were never over 90mg though and i always dosed 100mg crystal to start, so it could be the dose too.

Yeah that's what I think too. I know the feelings are totally different. Don't know if I prefer pills or crystals. But partying on crystal can be a struggle. It feels more safe though just swallowing a pill can seem like a risk.

Of course I understand that the effects are vaguely similar but I am certain they are not exactly the same. I notice differences between different forms of MDMA. Perhaps I am a sensitive user but I am sure pills often contain speed etc which alters the high. Maybe I just am over-informed as I am pretty close with several dealers who explain the details to me.

Ok. There are no different "forms" of MDMA. its MDMA, or it's something else. Ofc a pill could be speed + MDMA or MDA + MDMA, or anything else, could be PMA, could be LSD, you know, could be bunk...
You dont need to be close to a dealer to know that shit.

If your MDMA pills are pure then there should be no difference between the crystal and the pills. If your pills are 70% mdma 30% speed then the difference will be pretty big..
Thats the facts, have a good day

You need to do your research 'sickteam' . Ofcourse if you take pills that are cut with other drugs its another feeling than pure mdma.
I have never taken a ecstasy that contains other active drugs than mdma. The ecstasy pills i take contain often 200mg mdma. and feels exactly the same as when i take 200mg of pure mdma crystals.

Do bad for you you only get shitty pills. If you like it, good for you. but a ecstasy pill should ALWAYS contain mdma only. if not it is not ecstasy.

I could poop in a pill and give it to you and you'll call it ecstasy. Test your drugs...

I've had mCPP once, well, I think at least, not tested, but they were unknown pills and I just risked it. Ended up with severe headache and overall far from pleasurable experience.

look at the graph on page 5: http://www.drugs-test.nl/~/media/Themasites/Drugs/publicaties%20DIMS/af1307%20dims%20jaarbericht%202013/af1307%20dims%20jaarbericht%202013/af1307%20dims%20jaarbericht%202013.ashx

i doubt that the uk imports dirty and more expensive pills from the u.s. when they can get excellent quality from right across the channel.

if pills give you different effects than crystals, then either your pills are dirty or your crystals are. or you are using them in completely different dosage ranges (pill have been getting better with a higher mdma content in recent years. look at the chart on page 7).

You need to do your research 'sickteam' . Ofcourse if you take pills that are cut with other drugs its another feeling than pure mdma.
I have never taken a ecstasy that contains other active drugs than mdma. The ecstasy pills i take contain often 200mg mdma. and feels exactly the same as when i take 200mg of pure mdma crystals.

Do bad for you you only get shitty pills. If you like it, good for you. but a ecstasy pill should ALWAYS contain mdma only. if not it is not ecstasy.

I could poop in a pill and give it to you and you'll call it ecstasy. Test your drugs...

Haha, the problem is... As I've said before... I prefer pills cut with speed. Pure MDMA is too euphoric for clubbing, for me.

look at the graph on page 5: http://www.drugs-test.nl/~/media/Th...ericht 2013/af1307 dims jaarbericht 2013.ashx

i doubt that the uk imports dirty and more expensive pills from the u.s. when they can get excellent quality from right across the channel.

if pills give you different effects than crystals, then either your pills are dirty or your crystals are. or you are using them in completely different dosage ranges (pill have been getting better with a higher mdma content in recent years. look at the chart on page 7).

It's not "dirty" pills. X and MDMA are sold as different substances here. X pills are generally different to the crystal. Neither is dirty. My MDMA is tested and the high is amazing. If I buy pills the high is amazing but different. More lively.

For the last time. I am not talking about tested, perfect, clean MDMA pills. I'm talking the ones you buy from a dealer at a club. There is a difference. They still get you floating but it's not the same as the Molly I get from my dealer (who is also my friend).

I think much is down to dosage, timing and the rate the drug is absorbed in your stomach. I noticed that people who use crystals (I mostly use pills, much less chance of bad product where I live) tend to dose differently, they take multiple smaller doses until they get to an acceptable level whereas with pills you take one larger dose. Crystals are also much more readily absorbed in the stomach, pills take longer to break up. I know dosage, timing and absorption can have a huge influence on what the effects turn out to be so I think, on the condition we're talking about pure MDMA crystals and pills with nothing else in them, that that makes all the difference. MDMA is MDMA so there is no valid reason as to why there should be a difference between pure pills and pure crystals, except for the reasons I mentioned above

If you are like you say talking about pills bought in clubs and not tested ones, yeah sometimes adulterants are going to be what makes the difference. Lower quality pills also generally mean the pills are low-dose MDMA and the higher you dose the more sedating the roll is going to be so low-dosed pills could produce more energetic rolls, even without adulterants involved

Last edited: