• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy vs MDMA powder

Status
Not open for further replies.
They put MDMA powders in MDMA pills. This isn't fucking rocket science. If there's not MDMA in it, it's not ecstasy.

Pills have binders which make them dissolve over a much longer time, MDMA crystal is metabolized straight away. I guess pills would get deeper into your body before they fully metabolized and that can cause more damage. This is just speculation however, don't quote me on this.

It would be more like the dose is spread over a longer time basically forcing you to "re"dose.

Not to mention, MDMA can be an EXTREMELY variable drug at times with rolls from the same batch almost completely differing from the last one. I've had the same batch give me everything from full out love puddles to shuffle battles to lackluster experiences that just left me wanting more and more.. set and setting, yo.

Last edited:
They put binders and such in that pill, not just MDMA. There's all this other stuff in there that's used to give the pill weight and hold it together. How do you think they get it colorful? Dyes and other random things. I find that crushed up pills usually hit me quicker than a capsule of true MDMA, I figured it's because they probably throw some caffeine in there.

This is the real deal.

MDMA pills is not the same as Mdma crystals (in my country)

Definitely there's a big difference between them.
The come up more relaxing and soft, you can dance easily and it never upsets the stomach.

I believe in my experiences in both and enough to make a comparasion between them.
But this theory is also same for pure MDMA pills in NL too. Because there's something different in pills that loads on the body, and makes a big difference of controling yourself.
My friend took 150mg for start last week and continued 3 h.
Another friend took accidentally 250mg and rolled nearly 4h. But he told me the high was clear and it was perfect.

It doesn't give you eye wiggles or makes your eyes roll backwards same as pills, you don't lose yourself.

Hmm, when I think about it, I remember having pretty intense eye wiggles first time when I took MDMA (pills) but don't remember having them so much when taking mdma in crystal form. Might be because of the first time or something too.

I just go mad and talked with so many of my raver friends :)

It was like a survey but the answers suprised me;

First of all, no one believes extacsy = mdma.
The experiences which they told me, is the same as I experienced during my rollings. There's a difference between them;

Extacsy pill user friends told me;
Depending on the quality;
1.Rolling per pill dures T+45 (after the come up) 1h - 3h.
2.Euphoria, emphaty feelings change and always one of it is dominant.
3.There's always jaw clentching, sweating. But the strengh of it depends on the pill quality.
4.Sometimes eye wiggles are insane, sometimes not even once.
5.The comedown is always bad and you urge to redose at least once.
6.When you redose, there's a load on the stomach (burping is common).
7.Eye rolling backwards depends to the quality (nice positive feeling) but when it occurs, it's hard to control yourself.
8.Most times, pill makes you more relaxive, chatting, not in the mood of dancing. Some of my friends said it's OK to dance if you don't redose.
9.Some female friends puked when they redose but it's the dosage thing (same also said in crystals)

MDMA crystals;
1.Rolling dures about 3h min, but come up is very soft, it sometimes continues up to 1h-1h.20
2.Euphoria is more dominant in the beggining and love, emphaty feelings is somewhat after (I didn't agreed with them actually it's depending on the setting, environment etc)
3.There's jaw clentching but comparing to the pill it's very very little. Also 1 of my female friend quit pills because of it. Her jaw dislocated during her roll and went to hospital (Wow :D)
4.Not eye wiggles in the first dose, same for eye rolling backwards.
5.The comedown is not disturbing, you don't feel the effects wore off until you become sleepy (The exact positive side that I agreed on!) btw none of my friends get supplements before or after.
6.It's more easy to control yourself, you can sit down and relax or dance = same enjoy from rolling.
7.Puking isn't common, there's not any loads to stomach but, 1 of my friends puked because of getting a high dose which is natural.
8.No urge to redose because there's no big comedown feeling comparing to pills, it slowly disappears not an instant disappear.

Anyway, I talked over 20-25 people which is in my rave group. Some of them talked less about it because no one was high :)
I got a party at my house and I will try crystal mdma only. I can upload the mdma crystals to the site and test results to show them to BL people but it's not allowed i think.

I got a party at my house and I will try crystal mdma only. I can upload the mdma crystals to the site and test results to show them to BL people but it's not allowed i think.
I got no objections from mods to my "need help with marquis result" -thread which contained images of test results.

I've never trusted pills, there is simply too much left to chance. even if you test and they come out positive there is still the good possibility that there are other active ingredients. plus you still have no idea how much mdma is actually in the pill, you just know it's there. the only pills I ever had were absolute trash, probably just caffeine.
I have only used true mdma 3 times and only with solid crystals, after that I'm not sure pills would even compare to the pure experience.

The pills I've had were mostly cut either with amps or caffeine.
Personally I don't mind the little extra wakefulness you get from the amps, but I don't care for caffeine.
I find pure mdma can be a little flooring.

MDMA is MDMA.

pills could be anything and everything. when you buy pills you do not know what you are getting, even if you have a drug test kit as the colors usually blend together and will make it difficult to tell what be exactly in them. If i were OP, I would avoid pills in general.

I agree MDMA = MDMA
But in pills, there's a different chemical that changes your rolling experience. Or the MDMA is different who knows?

The testing kits aren't enough for pills. I wasted a pill because it's giving the different results if you get sample from the middle of the pill.

I'd like to share the report but it's forbidden to give a link (if anyone is interested go pillreports middle east --> go B logo Blue pills in Turkey)

The pills are cheap, I think that's why, something makes the mdma pills dirtier than mdma crystals.

It depends what's in the pills and what's in the powder. I've only ever dealt with ecstasy pills 3 times, and the nature of the experience was identical to the powder. Well, except that one time I was sold 5meodipt as mdma. uggghhh...

ebola

I agree MDMA = MDMA
But in pills, there's a different chemical that changes your rolling experience. Or the MDMA is different who knows?
Hahah if you agree mdma=mdma how could you in the same sentence say the mdma is different. I think as we've discussed before Deso. You just have access to crap pills. Feel bad for you my friend. I know the wash thread is around...maybe something that would benefit you greatly...http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...-Clean-Filter-Acetone-Wash-amp-Crystalization

MDMA crystal used in pills probably won't be quite as clean as MDMA crystal sold on the street, just for the reason that no one could see the impurities after it's been mixed with lactose and dyed blue.

I don't think dyes/binders have much if any activity, caffeine has been used as a filler in the past but as stated that would make the pill adulterated and not MDMA only. I really think the majority of this comes down to dosing however, you simply have MUCH more control with how much you take with crystal. It's a lot harder to "overdose" with crystal than it is to take a second 200mg pill and mong out all night. Here in America however, I don't see this at ALL with MDMA pills... that's because they're usually 50-60mg and a double drop is still usually on the lower side of dosing, but in Holland there are a few pills repudiated to be 300mg+... nearly 6 times the dose of a pill you would buy around here. Obviously that's going to get you more fucked up than dropping 120mg of crystal that's probably cut anyway :p

MDMA crystal used in pills probably (meaning i am talking out of my butt) won't be quite as clean as MDMA crystal sold on the street, just for the reason that no one could see the impurities after it's been mixed with lactose and dyed blue.
still pretending to know it all. still talking out of your extraneous cavities. when i grow up i want to be a pill presser just like you, folley.
NSFW:
It's a lot harder to "overdose" with crystal than it is to take a second 200mg pill and mong out all night.

derpa derp derp.

Hahah if you agree mdma=mdma how could you in the same sentence say the mdma is different. I think as we've discussed before Deso. You just have access to crap pills. Feel bad for you my friend. I know the wash thread is around...maybe something that would benefit you greatly...http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...-Clean-Filter-Acetone-Wash-amp-Crystalization

I tried Mario bullets(200mg mdma) in Amsterdam, everyone says clean to that pill. But the rolling experience is different my friend.
Getting dirty pills in my country is possible, but I don't get them in my area. This is not the subject btw :)

For my sentence MDMA=MDMA (The purity percentage of the mdma can change a big role I tried to tell that :) maybe mdma is different in pills??)

Also for the dye, I really don't think it will effect. The crystals somehow gives you more pure feeling.
I don't argue, just curious and try to understand what's causing this with BL's help.

Status
Not open for further replies.