• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Eating a ten strip of acid at once - what to expect?

Real people - in the Real World - know Chinacat72.

Real people - in the Real World - did and do handle crystal.

Real people - not just a few - have eaten crystal for initiation or other purposes.

There was a giant world before the interwebs believe it or not.....

There continues to be a giant real world outside of internet drug subcultures.

thank you

Real people that handle LARGE amounts of schedule 1 substances don't blab about it on the internet.

Unless they do in fact like being raped in jail for the rest of their lives

Of course people have eaten pure crystal LSD, no one has denied that yet

Real people that handle LARGE amounts of schedule 1 substances don't blab about it on the internet.

Unless they do in fact like being raped in jail for the rest of their lives

really?

there are plenty of stupid fucking people out there. what is stopping one of these people from posting on the nets.

i am sure that some poeple on this message board. yes sir.. the one that YOU are reading... handle large large large amounts of schedule 1's .

Plenty of people have eaten LSD, what's the difference if it's crystal or not? Anyone could take an amount of liquid and evaporate the solvent to get crystal LSD, and then eat it. It's the amount that matters, eat 1mg crystal or 10 100ug per hit blotters - same thing.

I'm pretty sure Jerry Garcia ate a thumbprint, in the order of a few grams

No, Jerry Garcia never EVER did that.

Sorry...posted too quickly.....

Whether it was/is "safe" or "smart" or even "more intense than 3mg" it certainly did and does occur here. That is my only point.

I think you misunderstood me-- I wasn't commenting on whether or not it was a safe activity (which it, of course, is not), I was saying that I severely doubt that thumbprinting ever occurs because its a lethal activity, the vast majority of human beings simply cannot survive such massive doses of LSD.

Coma, hyperthermia and bleeding associated with massive LSD overdose. A report of eight cases.

"Massive LSD overdose in man is life-threatening and produces striking and distinctive manifestations."

You are hilarious.

I posted that earlier in the thread.

Did you read it?

They were all released within 48 hours after sniffing multiple thumbprint doses.

No fatality

Do you need to review the Kentucky case too?

Have you never met anyone who ate a sheet?

Asked Robert Hunter?

Never met anyone printed?

You don't know what you are talking about.

I'm not sure if the creator of this thread has already taken his 10 strip madnesswtftrip already, but all I can say is have a sitter.

^ yes, back on topic! :)

There really is little one can do to prepare for the intensity of a new level of trip. It's just too fast beyond description to communicate easily.

I took in as much information as I could before embarking on my first high-dose adventure, and was blown completely out of the water. Do everything you can to be ready, but be ready for a lot of things you aren't expecting.

Peace to all beings.

10 hits of good acid can be a wild time. I felt extreme fear, total amazement, helpless, super powered and unbelievably happy all in the course of the same trip.

I am not posting anymore om this thread. I know people who have tripped out on one hit of bad acid and people who take five of decent and are fine. To each is own and tolerance differs. Good bye

I was dumb. At three hits. Hour and a half pass and i felt nothing so i took my other seven. Then took one hit of pot and blammo! Knew then the seven hits i just took were a bad idea and i was right. The next six hours or so were incredibly difficult. Be careful if you have ten at a time and dont be alone like i was. That was a bad idea.

Considering the tabs I've always gotten the difference between 6-8-10 tabs wouldn't be incredibly massive it's not really to outlandish of a dose 10 tabs would be somewhere around or below 500 mics.

I personally am up to a 4 tab minimum when I want to trip. 6 being average. I've just been there enough times and so little has ever gone wrong...

people thought 1960's LSD trips to be incredibly high in potency so 3-4 doses of 1969 doses may have been equal to or greater than what seems to be a sizable dose nowadays.

Please pay attention to set and setting! I blacked out when i first took 9 hits of LSD. Apparently I was being crazy, but I don't remember much if any of it. I think it totally fucking rocked my world and was one of the biggest mistakes I ever made.

you can expect extreme intensity, and you can expect not really knowing what the hell is goign to happen...Out of body experience maybe, maybe you'll have a nightmarish trip from hell that won't end soon enough, or maybe you'll have brilliant ++++ that you'll never forget for as long as you live. It's really a dice roll...set and setting and all that blah blah blah....

i really dont thin its smart to eat a whole ten strip if its quality at all - 5 should have you beyond belief :)

My experence wth 1mg LSD was a very pleasant one, allthough i was glad to be at home alone, because thnk if i had been with other eople it would have been a bit hard to handle.... i took that amunt t try t remember what happened during a blackut i'd had prir n various substances... i wasnt able to remember anyhing, i suppose the blackout even took away my sub-concious thoughts.... but i had a great tme lstening to music, and i watched a good movie