• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Eating a ten strip of acid at once - what to expect?

This is not true.*

I have had a full ++++ experience on a single hit of lsd (~150-175ug). As mentioned, saturation of relevant receptor sites occurs around 1.5mg-2mg and after that lsd will start to target the dopamine, histamine, and other receptors responsible for the "negative" physical sensations and thoughts.
In short, more drugs =/= more insight. Less is more friend. :)

*To be fair I should say this is very, very rarely true.

I simply don't agree with you. Maybe you're lucky as hell but most people can't get ++++ experiences on higher doses of LSD, let alone 150ug. With an increase in dose comes a hugely more intense effects profile and insight for many people.

Plus, come on now, saturation level of 1.5-2mg - ok, what does that prove? certainly NOT that anything beyond your 150ug ++++ is just worsening physical symptoms, because theres a good 1350ug different between the saturation and your dose. that is a lot of room for a lot of shit to happen

I mentioned 5ht saturation because if one excess that level there is absolutely no chance they will increase their 'mystical' or 'religious' experience. Or their psychedelic experience in general. All they will get is profuse sweating, nervousness, and increased nausea, among other things.

I never said anything about levels above 150ug saturating receptors(scientifically impossible btw), I simply said that once I reached said ++++ level on that occasion, I was smart enough to know to not take more. It was simply not necessary. I was already where I wanted to be.

You enjoy taking larger doses than I? Fine you're free to, but why not start slow and eat a hundred mics at a time and go from there? You may find a 'sweet spot' and not need any more.

You don't seem to give set/setting the credit it deserves I think.

I mentioned 5ht saturation because if one excess that level there is absolutely no chance they will increase their 'mystical' or 'religious' experience. Or their psychedelic experience in general. All they will get is profuse sweating, nervousness, and increased nausea, among other things.

I never said anything about levels above 150ug saturating receptors(scientifically impossible btw), I simply said that once I reached said ++++ level on that occasion, I was smart enough to know to not take more. It was simply not necessary. I was already where I wanted to be.

You enjoy taking larger doses than I? Fine you're free to, but why not start slow and eat a hundred mics at a time and go from there? You may find a 'sweet spot' and not need any more.

Internet.jpg

I mentioned 5ht saturation because if one excess that level there is absolutely no chance they will increase their 'mystical' or 'religious' experience. Or their psychedelic experience in general.

I'm afraid it's more complex than that delta. The saturation theory works as long as they don't know how big the dose they're getting is. If they know they're getting a big dose then the experience is going to be a lot more intense - simply by the power of their imagination, expectation and the placebomine.

my preferred dose is somewhere in the 250ug range for a recreational experience but i won't fool myself, that's all that dose has the potential to be. some people work differently... i'm pretty sure set and setting is not going to elevate a really benign experience for me.. idk, guess im just weird lol

the higher you dose the LSD, the greater chances of your having a profound mystical religious experience. This can occur at lower doses as well, but there is no escaping it past a certain level.

Not sure about that tregar. When they used to give guys in the army massive doses of LSD absolutely none of them reported mystical experiences. The mystical experiences started happening once Huxley and Leary had talked about it and people went into a trip with the expectation "I'm going to have a mystical experience".

blah blah yeah we know that you don't put any stock into mysticism quite frankly neither do i, but i have no doubt that higher doses are going to make "spiritual awakenings" much more likely for someone who is already open to the suggestion than lower doses.

blah blah yeah we know that you don't put any stock into mysticism quite frankly neither do i, but i have no doubt that higher doses are going to make "spiritual awakenings" much more likely for someone who is already open to the suggestion than lower doses.
So are you saying the difference between a thumbprint (10~50mg) and a 10 strip (1~1.5ug) is all about placebo? I'm not so sure about that... Have you ever read chinacat72 threads on shroomery? The duration of effects of a thumbprint is a LOT more than a 10 strip, we are talking about days here...

Well why are you saying blah blah then you silly sausage?

Slightly higher doses than normal in an experienced tripper might help them have a better time but I don't think taking a lot bigger dose is going to be more mystical than your normal trip. In a beginner I think giving them a massive dose of LSD is just going to make them feel uncomfortable both physically and mentally.

As usual on BL the genuine information is lost within a tidal wave of confusion and misinformation.

Reread the very few medical reports on known extreme overdoses. The Kentucky case is questionable but involves 320mg of LSD allegedly injected IV by a IV amphetamine user. This is the only alleged human LSD fatality I'm aware of.

The SF overdoses did not result in death and while described as very dramatic did not appear to result in serious lasting injury as all 8 patients were discharged within 48 hours. From the descriptions of the amount of crystal snorted these people liked ingested doses 5-10x that of the typical thumbprint.

The famous GD crystal eating incident was Robert Hunter and he states he ate 250mg.

I hate how LSD threads turn all philosophical. It's so subjective really

Every trip is different, regardless of dose. Larger doses just tend to be more far out in terms of separation from reality

delta 9 your pissing me the fuck off saying thumbprints arent real.
go and talk to chinacat from the shroomery im sure hell tell you all about how real it is. just because your scared to do it doesnt mean its not real. and please stop mentioning that youve had ++++ on one hit nobody cares. thanks.

^^^

And ChinaCat is God too eh? If he is so connected then why would he post so openly on the internet? If he is so enlightened why does he show off on the internet?

I don't get it?

On topic:

If you eat a 10-strip and it is LSD, you're going to trip, it might be fun, might be scary, and might be enlightening. I think its pretty simple and obvious...

Expect lots of CEV's and most likely you won't be too mobile. Good luck and hope people in this thread start thinking about <3<3<3 instead of whatever has been going on above me. although I'll admit I did contribute to the back and forth a bit....

^^^

And ChinaCat is God too eh? If he is so connected then why would he post so openly on the internet? If he is so enlightened why does he show off on the internet?

I don't get it?

On topic:

If you eat a 10-strip and it is LSD, you're going to trip, it might be fun, might be scary, and might be enlightening. I think its pretty simple and obvious...

Expect lots of CEV's and most likely you won't be too mobile. Good luck and hope people in this thread start thinking about <3<3<3 instead of whatever has been going on above me. although I'll admit I did contribute to the back and forth a bit....
It's not that chinacat wants to show off that he is enlightened, he just shared his experience because he knows a lot of us are interested in this kind of information since it's really hard to know someone that has done a thumbprint... I don't see nothing wrong with that.

Now i'm all for being a delusional hippie... but come on, that chinacat story is so obviously bullshit that i really wonder how naive one has to be to believe such crap...

on topic: my highest dose of lsd was 5 hits of good liquid, very interesting trip but not the most spiritual... most spiritual was on 2 hits but "better" set and setting... a trip really is only what you make of it - like life in general ;)

if you don't get enlightened moments from a normal dose of lsd, chances are low to get them with higher doses... but at least if you fail to get something usefull out of a trip you can still go on an internet message board and boast about your "heroic doses" - that will show them :D

delta 9 your pissing me the fuck off saying thumbprints arent real.

Be careful, he'll report you to the moderators :D

I think I am in the same boat as you D9.

I was thinking about this latley and this came through my head:

It's like everyone has a different strong brickwall(border). Someone may just need 200uq to destroy the brickwall, where others need 1200uq.

and

Meditation is just lowering the strength of the border(brickwall)

I know someone who ate crystal L as well

Not that that's at all common