• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD tinychat

I know, and for my own selfish reasons using the tinychat for various reason I'm not very comfortable in there unless he's on the door....

I know, and for my own selfish reasons using the tinychat for various reason I'm not very comfortable in there unless he's on the door....

I know what you mean. Any one with "THUGLIFE" tattooed on there Penis has to mean business

Apologies - saw web cam and quickly stripped off, tidied the house and had fapped. I was the very hairy guy :D

Any body Coming on the old tiny twat??? Lets fill the cunt up. THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS.

I know what you mean. Any one with "THUGLIFE" tattooed on there Penis has to mean business

I've got that tattooed on my todger myself and if you stroke it then it changes to read...

"The Hate You Give Little Infants Fucks Everyone.....quote by Tupac Shakur"...followed by the complete works of Shakespeare, War and Peace, Encyclopedia Britannica etc.etc.etc.etc...... :)

I've got that tattooed on my todger myself and if you stroke it then it changes to read...

"The Hate You Give Little Infants Fucks Everyone.....quote by Tupac Shakur"...followed by the complete works of Shakespeare, War and Peace, Encyclopedia Britannica etc.etc.etc.etc...... :)

I've just got " brace yourself..." Not so much for the size but for the ecosystem of lil critters that i call my "Ween team". I have suspicions that some of em may be carriers of a super STI that leads to the condition
That is known as "molusca testis" aka Mollusc Bollock.

You just got to take every day as it comes

So you've only got a small cock then? ;)

I was thinking of getting methylenedioxymethamphetamine tattoed on my old chap so that it would contract to MDMA on a particularly cold day...:)

I was thinking of getting methylenedioxymethamphetamine tattoed on my old chap so that it would contract to MDMA on a particularly cold day...:)

Pah, even on a hot day in a jacuzzi full of Polish GPs saying 'Vell G, vot are ve going to do viv you?, only the fuckin 'M' would be visible... ;)

Pah, even on a hot day in a jacuzzi full of Polish GPs saying 'Vell G, vot are ve going to do viv you?, only the fuckin 'M' would be visible... ;)

Not even that.....people would confuse the "M" for an "I"........:)

Not even that.....people would confuse the "M" for an "I"........:)

Heh, nice one =D

Earth calling Consumer!! I'm dying to know how your 1P experience compared with your 'Swiss Bliss' - don't keep us in suspenders man, I might enjoy it too much...

He's going to say they were shit and make me look a right twat.

They probably will feel shit if your used to taking the best acid in the world or whatever.