• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD tinychat

Hey dude. Yeah still going strong. A little vacant perhaps.

Nothing like a bit of painting. Very therapeutic!

We are rennovating a house and painting is not one of my favourite jobs it's far too boring.

hows the hallucinations?

Ah painting is good for the soul, especially if you have lots on your mind. A house you're gonna use for rental or sell it on?

They're not around any longer, thankfully! They're distracting. :p

We are living in it, have been since Jan, bought it in the Nov before but we ripped it to pieces couldn't actually live in it till Jan.
Its still a building site and probably will be for quite a while as it was totally gutted.

Could really do with a week off to be blasted lol take my mind of it all :)

Oh nice, a proper renovation then. I visit a lot of houses that are being renovated, and there is a lot of work that goes on getting it all right. Makes it even harder when you're trying to live there.

Yeah xD Always works for me.

We should probably keep this in topic perhaps, not sure. The Mods are scary! :) Give me a holla on TinyChat if you can.

What mods?

I will kill you with clown blowjobs and a thousand kitten licks.

Oh you must mean tc mod. I digress.

To be honest I will take any kind of blowjob at the moment. My other halfs pregnancy has put a stop to all that lol

What mods?

I will kill you with clown blowjobs and a thousand kitten licks.

Oh you must mean tc mod. I digress.

All I do know, is that I defintely wouldnt mind the kitten licks. Kitty Cats are so cute.

Been on Tripsit since Friday night. At least people actually talk to me, and have a laugh there.

Sorry if this seems like a distasteful post. Just the way I'm feeling.