• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD - The Healthy Living Thread

How do you do a half marathon anyway? Give up half way through?

Yeah, f*sh is m**t. You could call me an vegetraian minus a pescetarian, since I don't mind consuming land animals but draw the line at f*sh. (I prefer to call myself an ASCIItarian, since I do actually eat m**t, but simply st*r out words such as b**f, l*mb, f*sh, c***k*n, p**k and r*dn*ck r**dk**l sp*c**l when typing them.)

Fun experiment to try: A heterosexual couple visit a restaurant. He orders a vegetarian dish, in his own voice, and she orders m**t. Observe which plate is presented to whom when the food is first delivered to the table .....

Obviously, the vegetarian dish is presented to condescending smug cunt - whomever that may be... ;)

If you got "cunt" out of the same profanisaurus that lists "pissed" as meaning "annoyed", you'd be right .....

These days, I keep a strictly guilt-free diet ..... I still eat m**t, I just don't let anybody make me feel the least bit guilty about it.

julie said:
Fun experiment to try: A heterosexual couple visit a restaurant. He orders a vegetarian dish, in his own voice, and she orders m**t. Observe which plate is presented to whom when the food is first delivered to the table

haha yeah same deal when i have a drink with a woman - it is always assumed that the alcoholic beverage is mine (and the meat).
casual sexism...

Prudent that on a rare visit to BL this thread is on the front page of EADD.

After a pretty healthy year or so from mid 2015 to mid 2016 I've slowly slipped into bad habits again, the worst of which being picking up a couple of tinnies to drink on the train home from work every night. Trying to run a couple of times a week but am nowhere near as quick as I was a year ago (would probably struggle to do a 50min/10k at the mo, whereas I was close to 45mins this time last year). Have run a couple of sub 2hr half marathons this year but they've been a real struggle and not enjoyable at all. This whole exercise to cure depression thing seemed to work at first but I'm doubting it's really sustainable.

My bladder is fucked. Heavy ketamine use years ago followed by my failed j-pouch getting stuck to it with adhesions and having to be cut away when it was removed hasn't done it any good. Manage to stay mostly clear of the ket these days but every now and then my mental state slips low enough to not give a fuck, to need an escape, and a couple of days binge ensues. The last of which being the middle of this week, the stuff barely works any more so no my nose is fucked from half gram lines, my kidneys are sore, and I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself generally.

Need to knock the booze on the head completely again probably, managed a year off it before and always said I didn't miss it one bit at the time. Might make getting out of bed in the morning a bit easier at least. My world has become very small since the surgery. Work is still good but I have no friends nearby and and seem to have completely lost the social skills to make new ones, let alone the confidence to consider seeking a relationship with someone. I just don't feel like I can provide what a girl would need from me for that to work.

Sorry to be all doom and gloom. How's everyone else doing? I miss my old account but in a moment of paranoia I changed the password and recovery email address to garbage. Don't suppose there's any way I can get it back now?

Hi Josh, nice to see you again mate :)

Sorry to hear things are slipping a bit with your healthy living, you were doing fantastic last year with all your running and that. But as you say, it's probably not sustainable in the long term - unless you were trained that way from a young age. Exercise is just another hit innit? Eventually you lose the magic and it just becomes tedious after a while...

Hang in there fella, and stick around for a bit o' banter... :)

Yeah, I dunno if the magic has worn off per se, I still feel good after a decent run. But it definitely doesn't fit in with a messier lifestyle, have to plan every drink, smoke, line or whatever around it. It's one or the other I think!

At least I get to use the excuse of it being too hot to do much running in the summer during festival season :D

I got served the babychinno and my child the iced coffee yesterday. I dunno how to take that.

Only when you are standing in front of me.

One can dream, one can dream.

I think the key to good health is happiness and lack of stress. You can shove your diets and bootcamps up your arse. Get out there and fuck, dance, eat good food not some vegan salad with pumpkin seeds. Take drugs...drink good booze..fuck some more. Live.

The key to good health is purpose, meaning and organic honey.