• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Oi! What Do You Look Like? v. Heroin Chic' Vs 'Cracked-out Chick

I've got my wank bank pin up thank you very much FUBAR! Thankfully not much need to wank ;)

thanks man. I'm getting better each day. I'll never get back to 100% but close will do for me!

You know things are just going to go down hill and turn vulgar now that I'm back! You've all been warned! A girl with the power of innuendo let loose can be a scary thing!

thanks man. I'm getting better each day. I'll never get back to 100% but close will do for me!

You know things are just going to go down hill and turn vulgar now that I'm back! You've all been warned! A girl with the power of innuendo let loose can be a scary thing!

I obviously need tutoring!

Hmmm this thread had been growing continuously month on month untill I posted up a pic?? Not sure if that's a good sign or not?

I'm also 24. 25 end of the month, it's a good age I reckon, out of the roller coaster that is being a teenager, old enough you're learning to be a well rounded adult, but not so old you've got all the responsibilities of being one. %)

I'm 29 in July, not sure where the years have gone but I can assure you when your younger the problems you face are much smaller, trivial maybe looking back now. But the problems you face now are always monumental ones! My life is a struggle from day to day despite earning a really good wage and being able to work pretty much anywhere I choose to within my field. I'm a king one minute and a pauper the next

I had a 5 inch long pseudobeard in the style of a curly haired goat with freckles and Tango for pigmentation until yesterday.
I shaved while gacked, didn't tie up my hair and ended up with a baby's face replacing mine with some pretty respectable gashes that really, really fucking hurt, just thankful I missed the jugular tbh, and an unintended trim of the keratinous-covering I had been growing for over seven years....

Not good, in fewer words.

cambodians are famously blunt/honest about how stuff looks.

Today the kid at the local petrol station was filling my tank up and looking up at me and he said in Khmer "your face is yellow as shit, you look like you drink too much wine"

I think it's just my tan, my eyes are white:sus:

At what point does it become unacceptable to delve into the depths of incredible irony in those of SEA heritage and birthright remarking on the apparent yellow pigmentation of Hairball McWhiteboi....?

When I ask him if he is a ghost and why does he wash his face with bleach infused soap?!

Yellow people want to be white/Korean looking. Whiteys want to be tan.

Both for the same base reason: tanned westerner is affluent, can afford travel and leisure. White Asian is affluent, does not have to work outdoors.

When I ask him if he is a ghost and why does he wash his face with bleach infused soap?!

Both for the same base reason: tanned westerner is affluent, can afford travel and leisure. White Asian is affluent, does not have to work outdoors.

I can't say I have ever really explored the aesthetic ideals of Asian populations but it's not at all surprising that it is an impossible standard, each and every collection of people tends to ascribe ultimate value to novelty, at least as far as I am aware. We are but a real-time demonstration of the rise and eventual decay of any population of self-replicating genetic code, we are bound by the exact same innate bonds as every other primate: the optimal mate stands out visually, enough to imply considerable differentiation in the messy mass of molecular miracles we leak as sperm and ovum but not in an adverse, deleterious, negative fashion. Mr Chloric-bleached-Caucausian fades into a homogenous mass unless he gets lucky enough to see the bright orange fireball every once in a while...

Though I guess it would be ignorant not to mention the horrendous dehumanisation of non-whites for centuries, millenia even, explained and excused with the will of the Christian faith and piss poor pisstakes of pseudoscience conjured in the syphilitic squishy necrotic mass of diseased Europeans.

Last edited:
cambodians are famously blunt/honest about how stuff looks.

Today the kid at the local petrol station was filling my tank up and looking up at me and he said in Khmer "your face is yellow as shit, you look like you drink too much wine"

I think it's just my tan, my eyes are white:sus:

You're a dead ringer for a young David Byrne, of Talking Heads, when you do that crazed stare :D

My ex thai girlfriend who was quite tanned got upset after i turned up to go visit her family in Issan all tanned from surfing in the Aussie summer. Meanwhile she had been using skin bleaching skin scream to become more white. Its a strange world.