• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Oi! What Do You Look Like? v. Heroin Chic' Vs 'Cracked-out Chick

My apologies, will Google that now for more info :)

And your pic isn't working, Opiatehell85 :(

Who do I look like?.....

"SAY MY NAME!!"....

"You're Heisenberg"....

"YOU'RE GODDAM RIGHT!!"....

I'M ....THE...ONE... WHO...KNOCKS :) :) :)

Aww thanks K <3

BTW you need to text me. I broke my phone and my new one has a bloody micro sim so I've lost all my numbers. Mine is the same though.

I miss you xxxxxxxx

Aww thanks K <3

BTW you need to text me. I broke my phone and my new one has a bloody micro sim so I've lost all my numbers. Mine is the same though.

I miss you xxxxxxxx

Will do.

You're definitely one of the most caring person I've ever met. How others are is v important to you, a rare trait. Very much worthy of celebration for us humans! X

^
You have a beard! It suits you. Love those gorgeous Irish eyes... Swoons <3

I need those pics back! For some reason None of Sham and I were saved to my SD Card. Fucked up! If you get a chance that is love! That was a good time.

Cleveland Steamer! HAHAHAHAHA Your reaction was hilarious. I'll never forget that convo! <3

Lol Cleveland steamer indeed, we really didn't know what you did part time Sadie! Haha.

That pic and the others from our Welsh camping trip are precious and the men for one wouldn't be happy if I posted them in a public forum. Lol you folk will just have to imagine us haha!

Sadie, I'll ask the man to email them again, we have them safe.

Happy times with happy loved up couples <3

Cheesy yes, but so very wonderful too!!!

It's a sad day when Mods derail a thread. Moved to Gibz.... Yes, that was mostly me...