• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Oi! What Do You Look Like? v. Heroin Chic' Vs 'Cracked-out Chick

I can already tell that you're both genuine, sincere people which is lovely :D! I can assure you, however, that the rest of my body isn't that great (apart from the... thing >_>) :p

We do have a nudie thread if you want to show off that part of your anatomy.

Commix you look so like someone I know initially when I saw it I thought was him haha!

Cool to put a face to a name with consumer too. Damn Aus looks so nice man, a few of my mates from school are now out there in Adelaide. Definitely hope to visit Aus one day such an amazing place! %)

Yeah its pretty good out here. Its a fucking big country with lots of different environments.

I lived in Adelaide for a couple of years ages ago when you could grow 9 plants legally. It was the stoner capital of Australia back then.

How did you grow them out there man? Outdoors or what? I imagine outside there it would be a big yield.

Indoors. Superskunk from Sensi Seeds. 1 plant per 600watt light. Huge yields :)

Indoors. Superskunk from Sensi Seeds. 1 plant per 600watt light. Huge yields :)

Soil or hydro? Interesting, but I never rated that strain very much. Huge yield pretty weak smoke compared to some of the more recent ones I've tried.

Hydro. Using SS was a commercial decision. The cutting we had had a huge yield and was a pretty good smoke. There was no point growing anything exotic as we were paid a flat rate per pound no matter what the strain was. A contact bought everything we grew and it was shipped to Sydney.This was in the mid 90's.

When i was in Byron i grew exotics both indoor and out. Mainly sativas as indica plants were too susceptible to mould.

Stupid question I know, but are there any land races specific to Australia?

imagejpeg

Three years of opiate abuse, always hated taking pics as they really do age you, I'm 30 years old, in detox now!

Stupid question I know, but are there any land races specific to Australia?
Yes. Well there are inbred Australian strains like Mullumbimby Madness which is a huge yielding potent sativa. Plants with over 7lbs of manicured buds if grown right. We have derailed this thread now :)

You're right. ;)

Was letting the conversation reach its natural end before I shifted it over to the Cannabis thread. :)