• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mix Album 2007 (NO MORE SUBMISSIONS)

Puddito said:
Clutch didn't make the cut? I haven't read the whole post btw
Your bitrate wasn't high enough. Get a better copy and send it and there won't be a problem.

Same goes for...
Net_Raven said:
The Libertines - Can't stand me now uploaded at bit rate 320kbs ;)
Dude (again)... that's still 192kb/s.

Sorry, but I've checked it in Windows and watched the real-time average bitrates in VLC as it plays. It gets nowhere above 193.

Removed. If you want to try again, you'll have to get it in before tomorrow night and make sure it's above 256kb/s.

Mind_Movie said:
just upload Luke Vibert - acidisco (275kbit (VBR)
Was first thinking about something breakcore'ish but this one will fit in more with the current uploaded tracks.
Recieved and downloaded.

I am soooooooooooooo fucked off with this - I've tried my damndest to get something downloaded and just can't get anything to work - that I haven't typed an expletive-deletive within that statement deserves a medal, I can tell you - what the hell is is it with computers - some silly old codger messes around and bumbles along, able to communicate with more or less the whole wide world, but it comes down to trying to convey a digital music file form here to wherever and it all goes to pot - and I can assure you that I am neither dim nor uninterested - but this whole 'other world' of IT is soooooooooooooo far beyond me that I recoil, step back and begin to worry that I have lost track of where our species is headed - it frustrates, saddens and makes me worrisome......:( :|

If anyone - anywhere - can load down any of the following, I will be forever grateful:

Willie Clayton 'If I Could reach Out (And help Somebody)'
Little Axe 'Storm Is Rising' ('Spacek Remix', if pushed ;))
or Chemical Brothers/Flaming Lips 'Golden Path' (stetching it now - Spice Girls next!!!)

If not, I look forward to hearing all of your choices free of my old-fogey-ness!!!:D

Sorry, I can't find any of those (although my bittorrent is down at the moment).

Tracklist so far:

[Fabric 22] Soulwax (nite versions) - Krack
[zach_jdia] The Tuss - Rushup I Bank 12
[cakehead] The Hours - Ali in the jungle (armand van helden mix)
[CletusVanDow] R-Type - 18teen (Maurice Noah Rework)
[Tangerine Dream] Luke Envoy - Honour Kill
[Medi57] Waters Of Nazareth (erol alkan's durrr durrr durrrrrr re-edit) - Justice
[Red Arrow] Dave Spoon Bill Hicks - I Love Everything (Dresden's Rant in E Minor)
[Hedonistic Angel] The Prodigy - Girls
[cherrycolouredfunk] The Lo-fidelity Allstars - Vision Incision
[Tranced] 2 Faced - Rock Music
[Fishface] Otis Clay - If I Could Reach Out (And Help Somebody)
[felixdahousekat] Primal Scream - Swastika Eyes [Jagz Kooner Mix]
[kappadaftie] Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode (Timo Maas Extended Remix)
[StoneHappyMonday] What Time Is Love (Acid Mix) - KLF
[Deathrow558] Yoji Biomehanika - Bangin' Globe
[disambiguation] Paul Simon - 50 ways to leave your lover
[Grobert] Entity - Coming On Deep
[duck_racer] Meat Katie & Elite Force - Nu-Tron
[We_come1] Ott - Billy the kid strikes back
[daninalbion] shy fx - on the run
[Rasclatt] Hellfish - Money for fish (and your chips for free)
[experimental] Girl Boy Song - Aphex Twin
[RainbowDrops] Blue Monday - Bulletproof
[MTGG] Gregory Isaacs - Reform Institution
[Treacle] Hixxy - More and more (Sy and Unknown remix)
[Pekkie] Primal Scream - Autobahn 66 (Alter Ego remix)
[tambourine-man] Chug - More Air
[Mind_Movie] Luke Vibert - acidisco

Last edited:
Fishface said:
I am soooooooooooooo fucked off with this - I've tried my damndest to get something downloaded and just can't get anything to work - that I haven't typed an expletive-deletive within that statement deserves a medal, I can tell you - what the hell is is it with computers - some silly old codger messes around and bumbles along, able to communicate with more or less the whole wide world, but it comes down to trying to convey a digital music file form here to wherever and it all goes to pot - and I can assure you that I am neither dim nor uninterested - but this whole 'other world' of IT is soooooooooooooo far beyond me that I recoil, step back and begin to worry that I have lost track of where our species is headed - it frustrates, saddens and makes me worrisome......:( :|

If anyone - anywhere - can load down any of the following, I will be forever grateful:

Willie Clayton 'If I Could reach Out (And help Somebody)'
or Chemical Brothers/Flaming Lips 'Golden Path' (stetching it now - Spice Girls next!!!)

If not, I look forward to hearing all of your choices free of my old-fogey-ness!!!:D

I have chemical brothers - golden path in 320 kb/s (nb1: not the best Chemical Brother track imho nb2: not into blues so don't have the other things)
uploading now, remove if not wanted :)

Last edited:
Cool. I'll download it tomorrow evening. If fishface can say yay or nay on it? Cheers dude.

why hasn't my choice reached you??- i picked tuna in the brine by silverchair.....why hasn't it worked!?! damn computers! damn them straight to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was expected to read the instructions ? Someone could have let me know ! Sheesh.

Fishface - if you have the CD, that's still your best bet for getting the track.

Do you have windows media player? If so is there a tab on the top that says rip? Right click on it and click on "tools" then "options". A new box should pop up. Look for the tab that says "rip" and change the format to "MPEG Layer-3" and the quality up as high as it will go (320). Now click ok.

Now insert the CD, and left click on the "rip" tab in the main part of Media Player. You should now be able to select the tracks to rip from your CD at the correct bitrate.

Fishface said:

I looked for it but could only find a 192 copy.

However, tell me more Fishy. What music is this? I ask because I've just discovered he was in Tackhead and the on-u sound thingy. And Tackhead and on-u sound are good. So...what kinda music is this?

Edit...I can use google and Last fm....dub...hint of blues...dab of funk...I know someone who'll love this. Ta.

Last edited:
As Zophen is unable to compute....(and I could not find high enough bitrate, cheers Evad!)

Heaven 17 - Temptation. Sent!

anyone got stanton warriors - we interrupt this program at 320kbs?

It's by Coburn, not the Stantons. I have it, but ripped from a mix - is that good enough?

Well i've sent it anyway - hope it's good enough (it's the one on the stanton sessions CD. It says it's the "stanton warriors remix")

Appreciated ~ more than Earl Grey ( that's good appreciation )

^ Thanking evad 'n' CCF ! THANK YOUS !

Grobert: thanks a million for your most exact instructions - I will endeavour to sort it as soon as I return home from work :)

SHM: as you seem to have discovered, Little Axe is Skip McDonald's blues-based project - I'd rate their second album (Slow Fuse) above their first (House That Wolf Built) and third (Hard Grind) and would suggest you best steer clear of the last two (something about Champagne and another about it being chilly in Ohio :\ ).

Right - time for tea! =D

Edit: Oh, and Mind Movie, thanks so much for sourcing that Chem'Bro's track ~ really kind of you ~ but will see if I can't sort out my No.1 selection with Grobert's directions :)

Last edited: