• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mix Album 2007 (NO MORE SUBMISSIONS)

bah, i want to add so many more

*signs up for loads of new accounts*

Thanks for trying, folk, but I retire injured - have tried the various links and downloaded this and that but can't work out how the f**k to make one thing talk to the other, so I'll leave the MP3's and bit-rates to you youngsters - I'll just bung half-a-dozen 45's on me Dansette and be happy! ;)

Fishface said:
Thanks for trying, folk, but I retire injured - have tried the various links and downloaded this and that but can't work out how the f**k to make one thing talk to the other, so I'll leave the MP3's and bit-rates to you youngsters - I'll just bung half-a-dozen 45's on me Dansette and be happy! ;)
Bad karma! That's what happens when you sit on your sofa and kill 100,000 dust mites.

SHAME ON YOU!!!!

i really wanted to add:

Laurent Garnier - The Man with the Red Face

One of my most favourite tracks ever! But it's too long for a mix album such as ours, and I could never forgive Andy for cutting it short!

Erm..I know it says download links are now active for 05 and 06....but they aren't, not for me anyway.

Anyone help here?

tambourine-man said:
If you've got Deathrow's I'll leave that with you.
Recieved and downloaded last night.

Cheers andy.

SHM: Give me a few minutes and I'll try re-hosting the 05 "pills" albums.

Edit - It'll take too long to do ATM. I'll do it later.

Last edited:
Fishface said:
However, I've tried again
Just out of interest, and should you have time, Mr.T, what 'bit-rate' did my second attempt come through at? :\