• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mix Album 2007 (NO MORE SUBMISSIONS)

tambourine-man

Bluelight Crew
Hello, good evening and welcome...

Our long-lost Andythetwig has agreed to do another EADD Album (only took him three months to reply to the PM :X :D) on the proviso that we sort out the organising. The last two were great successes (I stilll listen to them now), so it seemed only right to see if we could get another one going.

As usual, you can have one tune. It can be classic, new or whatever. There's no restriction around genre, just as long as it represents you. I think the last time andy set the bit-rate value at 256kb/s... so I assume that still applies (up to you, andy). Oh, and try to make it a clean rip from source... in other words, try not to rip some track off your latest clubland CD with all sorts of other crap mixed in it (guilty of that... :eek:).

In terms of filesharing, we're gonna go back to using yousendit.

So... the instructions:

1. Choose a music file 256kb/s or above
  2. Make sure it's in MP3 format
  3. Click on http://www.yousendit.com/
  4. Where it says "recipient email", make sure you enter: [email protected] as the address
  5. Upload your funky file
  6. Mention in this thread that you've sent the file, BUT DON'T POST THE LINK - I'll get it via the email. Suspense is half the fun!
  7. Sit back and whinge for the next few weeks that it's taking too long to mix

The previous mix albums can be found in the Archive:

18.gif
Mix Album 2005 - Upload Thread
18.gif
Mix Album 2005 - Torrent/Discussion Thread

18.gif
Mix Album 2006 - Upload Thread
18.gif
Mix Album 2006 - Torrent/Discussion Thread

It might take a bit longer this time round, but it'll be worth it.

So... get choosing! :D

Last edited:
I didn't get BB in time to d/l that...and the torrent no longer works....is it possible to make it work again? (No, thought not....)

Soulwax (nite versions) - Krack

Last edited by a moderator:
StoneHappyMonday said:
I didn't get BB in time to d/l that...and the torrent no longer works....is it possible to make it work again? (No, thought not....)
I think MTGG has just asked something very similar in another thread. I'll try and re-host all of the original albums, but they're on my old comp at the moment and it's a little on the fucked side right now.

Let me see...

That's odd I can't find my music. It's in Media Player but I've no idea where the songs are saved to.

tambourine-man said:
I think MTGG has just asked something very similar in another thread. I'll try and re-host all of the original albums, but they're on my old comp at the moment and it's a little on the fucked side right now.

Let me see...

Thank you.

oooooooh, this is a challenge.

I introduced Andy to Ulrich Schnauss in the 2005 mix, gonna be tough to trump that cookie!

I have a few in mind though!!!!!!!!

kappadaftie said:
oooooooh, this is a challenge.

I introduced Andy to Ulrich Schnauss in the 2005 mix, gonna be tough to trump that cookie!

I have a few in mind though!!!!!!!!

I've just discovered Herr Strauss.

that man has got me through some of the toughest times in my life. In particular the first 5 tracks on 'A Strangely Isolated Place'

there isn't much that can totally seperate me from this world without the need for chemicals, his music does that to me.

it creates a world where you don't really need to listen, it's a distraction, but if you do listen it makes you feel like a king.

The more you listen, the more you discover depth in his production. I've listened to his tracks hundereds of times but i still find layers that i didn't realise were there before.

heh was supposed to go and see him at the brudnell social club in leeds in february i think it was, bit gutted i didnt

The Tuss - Rushup I Bank 12

It's easily my favourite track so far this year, just try and listen to it wihout dancing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evad said:
heh was supposed to go and see him at the brudnell social club in leeds in february i think it was, bit gutted i didnt

EH??????????????????

the Brudnell social was about 10 mins walk from my house until a year ago! OMG how the fuck did i miss this! 8o 8o 8o

I don't think it had great advertising like

sonic cathedral@
LEEDS BRUDENELL SOCIAL CLUB – THURSDAY FEBRUARY 15
Troubles (ex-Hope Of The States) + Maps + The Early Years + Ulrich Schnauss DJ

Fabric 22 said:
Soulwax (nite versions) - Krack
Track downloaded (no email recieved though).
zach_jdia said:
The Tuss - Rushup I Bank 12

It's easily my favourite track so far this year, just try and listen to it wihout dancing.
Email recieved and track downloaded.

Last edited:
Clutch - Power player, was a tough decision for me but its a good song and i found it quickly on my computer SENT

This is going to require some thinking!

Good work guys, especially Andy! Good to see you posting here again - nobody can stay away for long! :)

couldnt decide i sent 2 so that somebody else can choose, either of them would be good if they were picked :)

The Hours - Ali in the jungle (armand van helden mix)

Johannes Heil - Paranoid Dancer

Warren Zevon ~ Werewolves of London.

Hawkwind ~ Spirit of the Age