• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD LSD Discussion (Incantation No. 7)

Does anybody have any experience with the Kesey tabs sold at 125ug? Got a ten strip, just wondering if this dose is accurate?

Mario invincibility stars going around these parts, being touted as 200ug so prob just over 120ug realistically

https://postimg.org/image/rrb0l4qbj/
These are the blotter going around Belfast, they are def not an NBOMe analogue as friends have taken loads before so no death but there's speculation of them being 1p-lsd or legit lsd but apparently they are good an strong
Silly lad spilt his drink over 20 over them when wrapped poorly in tinfoil, think they'd be duds now or still have a small amount of acid in them?

Last edited:
If the lab test says Nbome i would believe that rather than anecdotal evidence from friends. I would be avoiding those, especially with so much awesome acid flowing these days.

I've been doing acid occasionaly for about a year now since I first tried it

Definately feels like more of a summer drug to me though.

Yep. Its a summer drug for me to. Hang on it IS summer. And its Sunday......5:18am.

I blame you Ceres for the events about to happen.

What I meant was if they were an NBOMe analogue, they would have OD'd and be dead with the amount they took, so 100% lsd
I have seen two types of Mario blotter going around, ones that my friends have had and one that have been tested as an NBOMe analogue, so just warning people there are Mario blotters that are lsd and Mario blotters that aren't

If anyone remembers the tabs I had a few months ago , someone I Know tested one and turns out they were 25C-NBOMe

Anybody laid their hands on those lately ? Are they supposed to be Buddas or Dalai Lamas I don't even know lol. Rather expensive. The paper and the ink have a brand new solid feel and look. On the back side there's some purpleness with a gray line crossing in the middle. They are tasteless. The paper feels rather hard in your mouth. Since I don't have a test kid I will never know what they really are.

https://i.imgsafe.org/09db395173.jpg

https://i.imgsafe.org/09db936dfd.jpg

Send one off to a lab for testing and you will. :) easily done these days.

I haven't done them, BTW. Maybe check through the thread.

Last edited:
Got a few microdots, supposedly 200ug a pop. Never seen them in the flesh before today, knew they were gonna be small but still I'm surprised at how cute they are.

Got a few microdots, supposedly 200ug a pop. Never seen them in the flesh before today, knew they were gonna be small but still I'm surprised at how cute they are.
The best ones i have had looked like and were no bigger than poppy seeds. They were mind melting

The best ones i have had looked like and were no bigger than poppy seeds. They were mind melting

Heh, me and a bunch of hairy biker mates all on brown microdots got chased by the cops because we were playing on a primary school climbing frame. That was a buzz...

Heh, me and a bunch of hairy biker mates all on brown microdots got chased by the cops because we were playing on a primary school climbing frame. That was a buzz...
I think if someone goes to the trouble of making microdots its usually tip top high grade cid. Those poppy seed ones packed one hell of a punch