• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD LSD Discussion (Incantation No. 7)

It's hard to say, man - as mentioned, that Hoffman print has been around for a long time at varying doses.

Also - I fixed the picture for you. You need to paste the direct link/image location like this:

Nice one pal, cheers, am sure I tried that but it just came up with a pathetic tiny little box in the corner, much the size of one of those tabs.

Aye the link you used linked to the hosting site, you need to right click your image, copy image location, then paste that URL.

What's in the top left baggie, btw?

Awww okay got you, every day is a school day!

It's just weed, fucker uses every excuse to use his new vacuum sealer.

oright folks, does anyone know how good these are? some boy riding a bike with 1943 underneath:

also how do you make it so that it shows the image on the forum instead of that pissy link?

Anything on the back of them Deathrow558?
It is true that the hofmann bicycle day (the art on the blotter) is a common art for blotters. This means they tend to vary in dose a lot. I have found that the blotters with more up-to-date years such as 2010/2012 to be pretty weak and not the most pure LSD, I'd say about 60-80ug per tab. However, there have been tabs that had the year 2000 which were much stronger (too early in my acid days to give a ug estimation, but say 125-150ug). I have came across only one batch of tabs have been 225-250ug.

I would expect them to be more so around the 60-80ug range. But if your dealer says '200ug', they may well be more in the 125-150ug range. I seriously doubt 200ug though. I've came across lots of dealers selling blotters dosed less than 200ug at 350ug, dealers aren't a good reference. But I doubt it's going to be a one hit wonder so would just give one a try and see how you get on. It's one of those blotter arts that seems to get into more public circulation in not the stereotypical acid crowd...a raver rather than an acidhead tab if that makes any sense

Weed in a vac seal aint a bad thing, much better for getting on public transport on with rather than a baggie smell wise.

Last edited:
No pal, nothing on the back.

Someone took some of these and said they were ill all through the night, shaking, sweating and feeling like shite. Sickness, diarrhea and " intensely nasty, dark and evil stuff, no nice bright colours or anything"

So I don't think these are good. Maybe a RC or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't used street acid in years - at least when I did, the trips were either ok, too weak (or strong!) or just paper (never got ripped in that respect but if you are it's possibly the safest way when buying street drugs to be let down)....

But when I recently approached a friend for some who has been consistently melted on them for years - he advised me to stick with the 1p-lsd blotters I use as he reckoned that there were too many active blotters about on the bm laid with rc's - the NBOMe's being the most worrisome. However, as they have been class a since 2014, and with the PSA coming into force this summer the lack of easy access to these alternative swirlies, one would hope the AI in street trips will revert back to lsd25 in the majority of cases given time.

Fuckin ragin , got these for a big new years eve party we were all going to have. oh well, at least we won't die now.

You just got the 2 of them DR? Could do with with sending one to WEDINOS or similar service to confirm what's in them as if the AI is an NBOMe type drug then we could get a warning out, especially if they are a familiar print and have been associated with gen. up tabs in the past...

Good idea, no there's more than 2 there, I'll look in to sending one off and getting it tested.

If it's an RC it will taste bitter, easy way to confirm and if you're experienced with psys you wont have consumed enough to ruin your day too much. Or else use a test kit/uv light. UV lights are good to confirm the presence of a chemical, by seeing the specs, but paper can glow too so the test kit is a much better choice.

As far as NBOMes/other chemicals being laid and sold as LSD since the NBOMe ban this has dramatically decreased, I haven't came across it since. Most RC blotters when laid these days will have the chemical name on the blotter, similar to 1p/al-lad/lsz, or a very unique blotter art. I would say your only going to encounter that risk if you live in the US or your at a festival. It doesn't make any sense for a decent dealer to put DOM on a blotter and sell it as LSD, you would never buy from them again.

Also if it was an NBOMe they definitely would have had strong colorful visuals. The alternative is a DOx and if it was that they would have been tripping for well over 12 hours.

Tldr: Ask your friend if it tasted bitter and get a test kit.

Last edited:
It was apparantly bitter and numbed the mouth ? They did say it lasted all evening and night and in to the next day (today)

Appreciate the reply

It was apparantly bitter and numbed the mouth ? They did say it lasted all evening and night and in to the next day (today)

Appreciate the reply

Sorry to inform you but I am pretty much 99% sure that if this was the case it was an NBOMe blotter as that is two distinct characteristics to separate it from LSD. If it lasted over 14 hours it was a DOx style compound but I suspect NBOMe.

If it was a DOx the comeup would have taken 3 hours, significantly longer than LSD/NBOMes, they are a serious ride (DOM blotter in the 60s or around that decade were sold as LSD and caused havoc as people redosed thinking it was just weak LSD then it kicked in and sent them psychotic, see here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,5-Dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine#History).

NBOMes are extremely cheap compared to LSD also, they can go for less than 30c a tab easily even if buying a few 100.

I would be contacting your dealer and demanding a refund, not just a rip off on mislabelled chemical, but the profit margin is significantly higher. Sad to hear there are still scumbags doing this, it has caused deaths before so it's not just being a wanker dealer but an extremely stupid one who is putting profit over lives. If you get curious to try it, DO NOT dose more than one blotter. Reputations should be ruined for such things. Since this isn't LSD, if you want more info/advice feel free to PM me to not derail the thread, although think it's safe to say:

WARNING: In October 2016 a blotter laid on the Hofmann Anniversary / Bicycle Day art with the year 1943 at the bottom has been found to contain an unknown compound, suspect NBOMe or DOx.

Last edited:
I don't like LSD but I love 1P-LSD. All the nice bits of LSD but none of the darkness and lasts half as long which suits me.

I don't like LSD but I love 1P-LSD. All the nice bits of LSD but none of the darkness and lasts half as long which suits me.

Same. I prefer it to lsd25 now. Perfect length, still got real legs if your up to dosing high and - regular posters are sick of my 1P evangelising so I'll try and keep it brief (for once) - it has the most predictable and consistent effect curve of ANY psychoactive drug I have ever tried.

100ug is enough for me but I will redose after 4-6 hours. I'm usually into stims and rarely stay still. This is the only drug where I can lay back, earphones in and get totally engrossed in the music. The only other drug that's ever done the same was DXM.

I did it three nights on the trot at Bestival and it didn't lose anything with use. Chemical Brothers on 1P, the visuals were designed to appear 3D but on this the set was virtually touching me. Fireworks on it are just wow too.

I wouldn't be able to do LSD in public, too unpredictable but I'm fine with this.

They're fucking great for dancing in clubs and that aye. I flipped 200ug on top of some nice mandy (and really nice whizz) back at Godskitchen's closing party back in June.

It's the highest iv'e ever been in my life. Bounced for about 7 of the 9 hours we were in there. Amazing......

That's a big combo!

I can't do stims and hallucinogens together cos there's too much going on in my mind. Far too many thoughts to deal with and they all have to be explored. My brain can't handle it, feels like my head will explode.