• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Introductions

No no no no no, You'll find it's my good self that is the Smut Queen. Innuendo is my first language.

That would imply you're quite the cunning linguist. You'll have to beat Sprout off from the crown if you want to claim it though (and on that note, we should probably look into replacing the innuendo crown with an innuendo pearl necklace at some point, to keep the theme going) and... balls I ran out of innuendos to finish this post. Someone else erect a suitable legend for me, please?

You'll have to beat Sprout off

images

Cum on people.... I'm full of spunk when it cums to innuendo. I'm not on my game today, I'll be back on the balls soon though.

Are you suggesting that I'm a troll?

I suggest you think again and change your attitude.

I'm far from being a troll dude. I've been a member of Bluelight for quite some time but have only started browsing the EADD section over the past couple of weeks and decided that I would finally introduce myself today, as I wanted to join in.

You've pissed me off. Other members who have welcomed me have been brilliant, it's a shame there's one arrogant prick ready to spoil the broth.

Remove your cranium from your rectum sweetcheeks.

Take a lesson from your fellow EADD crew and be chuffing nice.

Ha. Most blatant troll ever.

Hi Sammy / whoever

Recent posts on vibrators, putting penis's in your mouth, giving out a real name and questioning Sprout's gender...set off my alt-sensors completely. On second look however, the posts on vibrators and penis's were in the SLR forum, not here so I guess that's a little more fitting and less trollish. If this is indeed a false alarm, many apologies.

Last edited:
Recent posts on vibrators, putting penis's in your mouth, giving out a real name and questioning Sprout's gender...set off my alt-sensors completely. On second look however, the posts on vibrators and penis's were in the SLR forum, not here so I guess that's a little more fitting and less trollish. If this is indeed a false alarm, many apologies.

Apology accepted you little rogue.

I am definitely not of the troll origin. 100% honest and real laydee here. I'm not sure what I can do to prove that?

My posts in SLR on naughty things are a reflection of my perverted, slutty and kinky bitch mind of which I am proud of.

I think that I will fit right in with you lot of depraved swines!

Nudie thread's right there if you need it ; )[/QUOT

Ha ha, you're shit outta luck there you swine. My days of naked shenanigans are over (I hope)

I have many fond memories of joining a swingers website and putting on kinky cam shows.

My most favourite would have to be when I was spannered to high heaven on 3-F and got my sexy kit on. Stockings, see through babydoll, the works! Some dude set me a challenge to get as many watchers as possible and I nailed it with pure filthy talk and allure!

Ah, the good old days have a special place in me ode heart.

Ha ha, you're shit outta luck there you swine. My days of naked shenanigans are over (I hope)

I have many fond memories of joining a swingers website and putting on kinky cam shows.

My most favourite would have to be when I was spannered to high heaven on 3-F and got my sexy kit on. Stockings, see through babydoll, the works! Some dude set me a challenge to get as many watchers as possible and I nailed it with pure filthy talk and allure!

I feel like I missed a trick when I was sampling 3-FPM, I never got sufficiently spannered that I would have tried anything like that. Although that said, given how regularly I end up shirtless while clubbing no matter what I've taken, perhaps I got that fucked and just didn't notice because stripping seemed normal at the time.

Also, it sounds as though it wouldn't even be an effort for you to contribute to the cause (the cause is, of course, moar tits, which I am sure everyone can agree is a fine and noble cause worthy of great effort), you're just being stingy : (

This is my kind of talk...

Please share every last detail you can remember (or at least make it up) - just give us a couple of hours to get a stiffy first...

You're giving Sham a good run for his money! Tempting!!!! Little seductress!

I'd piss all over him Sadie, you delightful little minx.

I am thee goddess of erotica!