• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Introductions

Hello fuckers.

I've had a bit of a break but I'm on it today for a lil sesh.

Stockings will be on tonight FUBAR my love.

Thank you Evey for the welcome hunni pie.

Is everyone good?

Hello fuckers.

I've had a bit of a break but I'm on it today for a lil sesh.

Stockings will be on tonight FUBAR my love.

Thank you Evey for the welcome hunni pie.

Is everyone good?

How the fuck did you get out of my dungeon???

I'm sorry master FUBAR but I just couldn't take it anymore in your pit of never ending kink and depravity.

There's only so many times that I can take a ramming from the cuntpuncher 5000.

I'm sorry o wise master. Please forgive me.

I'm sorry master FUBAR but I just couldn't take it anymore in your pit of never ending kink and depravity.

There's only so many times that I can take a ramming from the cuntpuncher 5000.

I'm sorry o wise master. Please forgive me.

No way. Get back in the snake pit and take it like a bitch.

Greetings.

I've lurked for a while. A combination of utter boredom coupled with, uh, stimulation has led to the birth of an account.

Please don't eat me.

Greetings.

I've lurked for a while. A combination of utter boredom coupled with, uh, stimulation has led to the birth of an account.

Please don't eat me.
I fear you will be covered in FUBARs saliva and dissolved in no time ...

Greetings.

Please don't eat me.

Welcome to the nuthouse. Conee will attend to your errf straightjacket while Fubz attends to his uhhhh inteoducing you duties :D. Joking. Seriously welcome to EADD :)

Evey

Knock,

Thank you for sharing, I was touched reading your story. I wish you all the best.

Jon

Knock is sadly no longer with us but was certainly one of the best and still much-missed by many :(

As a new member it'd be great to see more of your good self though - welcome to BL and EADD :)

Hey everybody! I've been lurking here since 2008, and I had one account previously to this but never really posted. Things seem to have slowed down a lot in the past year or two but I still find the odd bit of decent info. Hoping I can make a worthy contribution too!

Hey everybody! I've been lurking here since 2008, and I had one account previously to this but never really posted. Things seem to have slowed down a lot in the past year or two but I still find the odd bit of decent info. Hoping I can make a worthy contribution too!

Hello Zorro,

Well glad to see you're putting yourself on the board a bit. As a lurker you must already have an idea of the characters around here. I look forward to your posts and WELCOME!!!

Any questions you can PM me, hit the chat icon under my name or just ask on the forum. Gibs is a good place to start.

I look forward to hearing more from you xxxxxxxx

What's good EADD ?? Long time lurker I thought it was time I came out the depths and said hello, so Hello - Yep basically that's it.

Well hello Wubb. Glad to know you finally decided to join us. It's a good laugh round these parts but I'm sure you already know that.

Got any questions just send me a PM or get hold of me on chat.

xxx