• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Introductions

Love snake? Mine's usually more of a smut salamander on stims tbh.
Baby, it's never been a salamander with me ?
Are you suggesting that I'm a troll?

I suggest you think again and change your attitude.

I'm far from being a troll dude. I've been a member of Bluelight for quite some time but have only started browsing the EADD section over the past couple of weeks and decided that I would finally introduce myself today, as I wanted to join in.

You've pissed me off. Other members who have welcomed me have been brilliant, it's a shame there's one arrogant prick ready to spoil the broth.

Remove your cranium from your rectum sweetcheeks.

Take a lesson from your fellow EADD crew and be chuffing nice.
Take no notice darling. You're alright xxx

Thanks Sadie.

I just had to say my piece. I can't tolerate people like that and due to me being a bit of a fiesty bitch, it just came out like diarrhoea of the verbal kind.

I'm taking your advice and won't take any notice of him(?) if he starts gobbing off again x

Ha ha.

Sprout, I recall you replying to a couple of my comments in other threads and I thought that you were bloody lovely.

Nice to know that you're a regular over here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you. Are you of the male or female gender if you don't mind me asking?

I do my best to be bloody lovely but rest assured I pride myself on my ability to be an absolute nightmare when I need to be. ;)
FWIW I'm biologically male but look damn good in a skirt and corset, if I may say so myself. =D

You just wish it was you Squid! ;)

I can attest, Sprout looks amazing in a skirt and corset.

You seem to be forgetting your awe at the Mod God.
Pfffft, peasants.

Bequeathed?

Bitch please, I could out-drug and out-smut your cephalopdia any day. ;)

Super Sprout the slutty drugged up superhero will save planet Earth

I think his powers only extend to saving Europe and Africa due to the limitations of his post as mod.

I think by process of elimination I'd hold the power of hugs. And hey, when it comes to hugs you can't beat an arsenal of tentacles.

And when it comes to smut nothing can match an arseful of testicles.