• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Im Fucked Megathread They said we couldn't get fucked, we fucked and got fucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The act of vaping itself is half the kick for me. It's a fun little hobby :).
Haha all this talk of aping is making me want to give some a bash. Also, I've always quite liked speed, especially with MD, so that sounds quite pleasing. Speed seems to have fallen out of fashion a bit, last time I was at boomtown trying to find someone people kept telling us it was a bit "old school" :\.

It is a really social drug at home, but if you started vaping in the day, and you go out later, you will probably end up leaving the venue early to have a vape. Once you start, it's not easy to put down for the rest of the day.

Cheers

Here's a question that I guess will probably never be answered looking at the posts about 3fpm, how long does an average dose last if you don't redose?

Oral - about 2 - 3 hours
Vaped - impossible not to redose

Just finished a 6 day run on the ol' fff, which highlighted the limitations of vaping. After day 4, tolerance resulted to vaping being virtually ineffective, unless a decent dose was consumed orally first (don't ask how much, I was eyeballing all the way) - then vaping would keep me at that level. I've had no comedown as such, even with very little sleep since last Wednesday and even less to eat, just feel a bit fatigued that's all. Considering its such a compulsive drug, its strange that I dont fiend for it when it's gone..

Last edited:
Wasn't going to smoke tonight but Whatsapp has apparently become fucking sentient and rang my dealer without me knowing so he turned up and I thought it'd be rude not to buy some soooo

Tbh Warrior, its a fuckin weird substance that's for sure. Oral dosing gives a fairly straight stim effect. Vaping it adds a whole new dimension. Also, vaping has a particular attraction to those of us who like(d) the brown...

Tbh Warrior, its a fuckin weird substance that's for sure. Oral dosing gives a fairly straight stim effect. Vaping it adds a whole new dimension. Also, vaping has a particular attraction to those of us who like(d) the brown...

Picturing it mate, I know what a run looks like and I stay well away these days, like I say jealous as fuck tbh, bar the fact I hate the fiending look, hate being enthraled to shit even if for a brief period.

You ever video'd yourself on a sesh? Someone showed me one of me in the early Mephedrone years, it was embarassing=D

For once, during a stressful situation, I haven't gone absolute ape shit crazy. And the rents and siblings are still treating me like dirt.

I feel a rebellion coming on! Sure they said wecouldn't get more fucked, time to get more fucked :p

After finishing away with the 3-fpm & 5f-AKB48 at the start of the week, I have been having the worst sensations. Nausea, feeling really light/airy not all there, and the worst sweating spells where I think I am gonna faint. Is this just common once you stop?

I haven't left the house in a week and not sure it's safe too when I have to run to the loo lol.

After finishing away with the 3-fpm & 5f-AKB48 at the start of the week, I have been having the worst sensations. Nausea, feeling really light/airy not all there, and the worst sweating spells where I think I am gonna faint. Is this just common once you stop?

I haven't left the house in a week and not sure it's safe too when I have to run to the loo lol.

How much of each have you been bashing and for how long? It's par for the course to feel a bit shit after a stim run due to lack of food and sleep, plus dehydration. But I'd suspect the akb stuff myself - I just don't trust those cannabinoids...

How much of each have you been bashing and for how long? It's par for the course to feel a bit shit after a stim run due to lack of food and sleep, plus dehydration. But I'd suspect the akb stuff myself - I just don't trust those cannabinoids...

I am suspecting it is the akb stuff too lol. It didn't look the same as my last batch. Should have posted some off.

Finally crossed the Rubicon and it looks like I'm going to have to go into work in a few hours in the middle of a heavy vaping binge. Luckily I've not got to be in court today, otherwise there'd be no way, but it still should be an experience 8(

If any impromptu meetings get called, that's me off!

If my package had arrived on Friday, as it should have, then this never would have happened. I lay the blame for any consequences entirely at Royal Mail's door.

Finally crossed the Rubicon and it looks like I'm going to have to go into work in a few hours in the middle of a heavy vaping binge. Luckily I've not got to be in court today, otherwise there'd be no way, but it still should be an experience 8(

If any impromptu meetings get called, that's me off!

If my package had arrived on Friday, as it should have, then this never would have happened. I lay the blame for any consequences entirely at Royal Mail's door.

Don't sweat it mate, you'll be fine. Although it's not the most functional of stims when vaped, I find a few oral doses throughout the day helps with work as it puts you on a more functional level without the constant compulsion to redose. The worst bit is being self conscious about your eyes :\

Ah that side of it's fine mate, no one there has a clue. If they do notice something about my eyes, they'll buy it just being 'fatigue'. Going to stay right next to the window and pray for Sun anyway :sus:

What I am worried about is being unable to stay still for 5 mins.

Cheers for the oral tip ;). I started that way at work yesterday and noticed a massive, pleasant difference in effects and functionality.

One more for the road...

15mg 2cb down the hatch. Only had 2 mild experiences with it before, looking forward to it ;)

Cheers :) Ill report back at some point if i dont get too sidetracked..

I was just thinking about getting some 2c-b in myself earlier. It's been a couple of years since I had some. Nice easy going psych, can practically take it on a school night and get away with it. I always used to go in around 30mg though :p

Enjoy! <3

I was just thinking about getting some 2c-b in myself earlier. It's been a couple of years since I had some. Nice easy going psych, can practically take it on a school night and get away with it. I always used to go in around 30mg though :p

Enjoy! <3

I'm going to give it 2 hours and if it doesnt feel enough ill drop the other tab. Last of my supply and unlikely ill get it again any time soon so i want to make the most of it!

Taking off nicely off some funky 4fa. Thought the baggy contained speed so hoofed a line, cried my eyes out for a couple of minutes but the comeup is lurvly <3

Status
Not open for further replies.