• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Im Fucked Megathread They said we couldn't get fucked, we fucked and got fucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Microsoft announced they were making the xbox one backward compatible at E3 recently so I would get a new gen console and still be able to play your 360 games

Thing is OTW, once i get my hands on a next gen i probably wont bother finishing the old titles, ill just be concentating on the new stuff and knowing me those other games will never get finished.

Plus ive just found out that the main uk high street uk video game chain are selling reconditioned 360's for £50 with a 12 month guarantee. Same price as a replacement drive....

Yeah, too lazy to ring up about a flat whilst i work my ass off lol

Bit late on this now but if you see this later this is a perfect example of what I said in the text I just sent you.

For everyone else, nothing exciting. Just someone should stop taking their grumpy tiredness out on the one person who's trying to help them :p

Eh what can you do. Less snide comments more drugs tbh. Hope everyone is having a lurvely night <3

Sorry haha, i was indeed in a bit of a grump,

out dated consoles are still fun to play, especially if you've still got a load of games to rip through. Having the newest version of everything is over rated.

Very true that x

For that I have emulators. Most of the games I play on PC are pretty out-dated. I still rack up a few hours on Age of Empires II.

Emulators aren't the same. All my consoles are outdated, but I still play on them. I still play on my Dreamcast & PS1.

I know they aren't and it's a pain in the arse to get some of them working properly, and half the games seem to have texture issues. As we were discussing not too long ago - I really wanted a Dreamcast, just for Shenmue but got a Playstation instead.

Oh man this conversation got all child talk, it's creeping me out!

And yes I am :|

Sorry haha

Oh, you will be sorry. Just wait until Saturday. :p

I don't know if that just made the conversation even more creepy.

I like games though. I haven't been properly into gaming for ages but I'm probably getting a wicked gaming laptop for my 21st in 2 months so after that I might need surgically removing from the screen every day.

I get addicted to games really easily. I used to be a hardcore WoW player for pretty much all of high school. Used to play straight from getting back from school until 3 or 4 in the morning every night. That was fun having to wake up for 7.

Ahh memories. And still stim ranting. I need bed, I feel like I haven't slept for years. Laters suckersss x

Ok so back on track. Went into town yesterday to get weed and gear. Im being screened this afternoon tho by my dsp so Ive had to put the naughty half away till ive seen my key worker.

I was lucky enough to get given a lump of 'marley' while I was out and about - (opium latex and hash mixed together) but again, despite my desperation to sample this lovely old school curiosity, it will have to wait untill tonight once the screens out of the way.

Weeds fucking po tho :!

I don't know how you restrain yourself Stee... Maybe it's me and my weak will.

If I had a drug screen at 17:30

I finish work at 17:00

Score at 17:15

I'm fuckin smoking it my 17:20, late for my fuckin appointment. FAIL THE TEST.. AARRRGGHHHH =D

That's happened a number of times 8)

Ive only started to to tighten up since christmas, my motivation being the constant threat of a methadone increase if i drop dirty.

Ive had the handcuffs on for a year know with no sign of a taper plan. Maybe if they gave me a reduction I might be less inclined to use on top. The way i see it at the moment is that im constantly on my ass from my daily methadone use, so what incentive do I have not to capitalise on that once a week, and try and catch a proper nod? Im grateful for my script in so far as I dont have too worry about copping and rattling but the methadone still leaves me feeling sick and tired all the time, leaving me going nowhere fast.

Waiting for further instruction Scotch ;-)

I know they aren't and it's a pain in the arse to get some of them working properly, and half the games seem to have texture issues. As we were discussing not too long ago - I really wanted a Dreamcast, just for Shenmue but got a Playstation instead.

It's easy to find a working Dreamcast for under £20, then it's just another £30-£50 for the VGA cable, same again for the PS1 controller adapter, some more for the blank CD-R, then you realise a PS2 is pretty cheap too & you might as well get a Wii as well. Before you know it you're searching ebay for ZX Spectrums & you've run out of money for drugs.

Anyway, my cream whipping supplies arrived, 96 chargers & a whipper, could be another expensive hobby.

I remember how bloody expensive the N64 games stayed, with the other consoles' games, using CDs, being a good bit cheaper.

On top of that, I had to buy the bloody graphical expansion just to play Majora's Mask..well worth it though :D

Having a lovely gouchy day today. Started off with 2 x bags of gear plus 0.5mg Clonazolam and a spliff on top and it is gouch city for me. Now I'm gonna try and watch a film without crashing out halfway through. Wish me luck.

^ Hah jealous. I just bought some clonazolam, never tried them before, are they quite good for sleeping? How would you rate them next to clonazepam if you've had them before? I'm looking for a heavier benzo to knock me out when I really can't sleep (so basically when I've been doing meth :p), I like zopiclone at the moment but I've only got 1 left so I thought I'd try something new. I would get xanax but I'm too poor for that atm so.

I haven't tried clonazolam but found flubrazolam to be fairly effective at getting me to sleep. Although, it leaves me a bit groggy the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.