• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Im Fucked Megathread They said we couldn't get fucked, we fucked and got fucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrapped up a nice section of the project at work today, don't have much to do this weekend, am in a great mood, have some nice mdma at home, seems like a perfect opportunity. But for some reason I don't feel like it. No doubt once I'm up will totally feel like it though, so should I go for it anyway?

(I appreciate that this isn't the "should I get fucked" thread but whatever).

Currently downing pints to celebrate my 21st.
Would kill for a decent stim session to celebrate, but I'm six weeks sober (No stims, opioids, benzos or cannabinoids) and don't plan to ruin it.
=D

Happy birthday, pal :)

I felt bad for you there because I first read that as, ''Currently downloading pints to celebrate my 21st''.

A wee bomb of whizz and a few cans of Budvar plus 2 pure single skinners staring me in the face.

I am having a lovely chilled out day. Received 50 x Clonazolam this morning. Took one around 11.30am which made me nice chilled with no aches or pains. Topped it up a bit later with 10mg valium & 1mg etizolam followed in the afternoon with 2 bags of gear.
Great day spent feeling no pain and listening to music which I very rarely do.
Its certainly a day I will repeat.

You'll probably need to repeat it a few times before you genuinely remember it :p

Woke up feeling rough as fuck and shaky so popped a diclaz and that's probably it in terms of excitement for me today. Drank a bottle of wine when I went out for dinner plus a couple of shots of amaretto and after barely drinking for a month that hit me pretty hard and I made some ill advised confessions and then did some proper drugs and slept for 13 hours. Rock n roll. I need more fun drugs, booze sucks.

Spent all last week wired on fff but ran out last night. Had to console myself with 4 cans of 9% polish lager and a couple of spliffs of immature and flash dried buds from my autos. Woke up with a weed hangover so I'm already a half bottle of vodka and 2 cans of super strength down - and feeling groovy, (but fucked).. :\

Woke up after a fantastic sleep last night. Had another 0.5mg Clonazolam at luncgtime abd have had the most wonderfully chilled out day. Big thankyou to my vendor, money well spent

booze & benzoz again.. Next week proper drugz tho'

Hope ya all IZ FUUCKED UP <3 ;)

I should have known better than to think a couple of diclaz would get me to sleep after crystal meth. Nothing gets me to sleep after this shit apart from heroin pretty much. Now there's an idea.

But I'll be good and just get some better benzos instead :p till then looks like I'm up for the night. Midweek fuckage, hardcore. And very unlike me these days. Got to make the most of it while I still can because my unlimited freedom should be ending soon. And that's a thing that's equally bad as it is good (I like being lazy but...) if ever there was one.

I'm rambling, I better leave and twiddle my thumbs or something. Or put the rest of my possessions on ebay as I've spent all day doing.

Maybe I'm not so cool after all ;) but what else will pay for my drugs?!

My xbox 360's optical drive has completely died so i feel well fucked

As a broke ass junky, i need to think about this

I still have about 10 seminal games in my collection that ive yet to clock off, including format classics such as bioshock, gears 3, bad company 2 and GTA5

Is it worth replacing or repairing the machine considerng i have plenty of games for it (£50 -1£50) or, considering the machine is borderline obsolete, do I cut my losses and get a current gen console to future proof my gaming (£250 + at least and ill have to start buying new games). Despite my love for forza im thinking ps4 at this rate, especially if theres another grand turismo due (i wouldnt know as im that far behind when it comes to current gen console and pc games) as driveclub was a bit underwhelming.

Other than that im stone cold sober. Ive run out of weed, all I have in the house are about 1000 various benzodiazepine tablets and pellets and 210mg of methadone, hardy party time.

ps. forgot about the penny acid i have left, but now is not the time

Last edited:
^ Sounds like the usual state of affairs for me recently. When I want drugs, all I have are benzos. And of course whenever I fancy buying drugs it always seems to be the weekend, meaning I have to wait at least a day longer for any goodies to arrive.

As for your conundrum stee, I'd probably repair the old one, out dated consoles are still fun to play, especially if you've still got a load of games to rip through. Having the newest version of everything is over rated. You can always sell your old console and games once you've got through them all and then treat yourself to the newer model but for now it sounds like it'd be a needless waste of money. Money which would be better spent on drugs by the sound of it!

Oh good my step dad had finally fucked off to work so I can stop pretending to be asleep and actually do something. Bump of meth for breakfast anyone? Fine, more for me. /weekday warrior ;) <3

Status
Not open for further replies.