• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

The only way I could ever take it was with heroin as the heroin will treat the comedown and you can take more heroin if you need to (but be careful). Speedballs are amazing and due to the heroin, you don't need to chase that rush because the heroin keeps you in the right place after the initial rush.
Truth.

Have you ever seen a modern CDC? Unless you employ someone called 'Fingers McGee' or 'Kelley the Jelly' then the chances of opening one are close to nil.

Also they now use JIT supplies so all you would get are the CDs that were set to be prescribed that day. In fact some pharmacies rely on multiple deliveries per day.

In the 70s the bad lads would do over pharmacies for the uppers (Northern Soul areas at least) but about the best you would get is a few hundred diazepam and caught. The pharmacy near me had that exact series of events.

And good luck trying to fake a script - those things are as secure as bank-notes. I am friends with a couple of pharmacists so I get to hear all of the attempts. Even someone who had been to a Harley Street doctor for blues was sussed. 112 blues got him 2 years.

If blues are your thing - the powder is actually EASIER to obtain. But don't ask me how I know.
Diazepam powder is easier to acquire than the pills?

Stims are banned for me steew - speed sent me psychotic and coke is just fucking stupid - you're sat there snorting it and you don't even notice any effect after the third time you've snorted in an evening.
Snorting coke is indeed stupid. Smoking crack is very different though.

Speed is crap vs meth too. Meth is the king of stims. But sounds like you don’t do well on them.

How much h do you all use per day/week/month/year, however you count it? How do you do it, ROA?

At my worst I was over consuming 1g a day (very pure too), such a waste! But I’ve been making 1g of this much weaker stuff last several days if not a week for a while now.

That's music to my ears as I'm planning a trip to Thailand, Vietnam and Laos November-January time.

Crazy money in that. I wonder why these dealers dont just press copies with actual diazepam in them if thats the case.
Did you ever go on your trip?

Diazepam is infinitely better than diclazepam IMHO tho, but each to their own. Diclaz was good for tapering though.
Careful you don't get the death penalty for smuggling drugs @elgoucho9! Not sure if they still do that, but spending 40 years in the Bangkok Hilton wouldn't be fun either.
Can you elaborate? Why do you prefer diaz? Which is a better muscle relaxant?

I think it's hard to get mannitol in those kind of amounts these days. I've often wondered do they keep the brown colour by literally adding coffee as I've had stuff that had the vinegary smell of h but also a coffee type smell lol.
I’ve absolutely had stuff with dye added. Probably caramel colour.

Early 90s high strength and high purity speed. That stuff was banging!
Yeah I the speed @fairnymph is referring to is fron another country or the modern crap you get.
Methamphetamine now is far better than the shit you get 99% of the time.
Most of the time meth is waaaaay bettwr. Ans yiu can smoke it!

Early 90s high strength and high purity speed. That stuff was banging!
Could it really be that different from Adderall & dexedrine, though? I have my doubts…

I’ve gotten EU speed that is just as good as dex, FWIW. Not a huge fan of dex though. Substantially prefer Adderall.

Just received a 0.25 of uncut afghan #3 off t'interweb this morning.

I stand corrected as I've more high from a couple lines off the foil and in a much cleaner and more euphoric way than any of the local stuff.

Made me realise it's not tolerance it really is that quality has quite simply gone downhill with street stuff.

Picture for referrence

Already thrown up and rushing my absolute cunt off from a few lines. Very clean and euphoric gear. Gives me hope the real McCoy really is still out there :)
I’ve never seen such light, essentially white #3! You got that online?

I mean, it sucks in the end. Only the first seconds/minutes feel good, then u just chasing a feeling that no matter how much more u smoke it won't repeat and u keep smoking just to avoid the shitty comedown.
Nah, if you wait long enough between hits you can get that 15 sec rush at least 4x a day, ime.

and the best thing i found for 'crack stomach' was alprazolam/xanax....not something u wanna be mixing if your speedballing or mixed with an opioid
Tannacomp, OTC, only available in Germany, anti-diarrhea med, but never causes constipation - excellent for loose bowels & soothing on the stomach - helps me, but diazepam does a bit too & I have no problems combining it with h or crack, but only 5-20mg a day.

I thought the stomach issues I get were from swallowing vapour/smoke.

Crack is whack and while I empathise with anyone struggling with its use, I am one of the few who have no excuse for using it as regularly as I do. Being a moron does not get me off the hook as regardless of any claims I may have made along these lines, I can only aspire towards being moronic as they, through no fault of their own, are limited by their intellect.

I am nothing more than a greedy arrogant cunt, having mistaken my accelerated intellectual and professional development from childhood to my mid 20's as being actually clever. Even after I started to recover from the Dunning - Kruger effect that must still afflict me on some level, I continued to reassure myself that I was of, heroin addiction notwithstanding, still relatively good character due to my inability to wish or cause harm, deliberately cause offense or support my habit through acquisitive crime. All this proves in reality is that I am harmless, which is different to being good.

After I first developed a habit a would not touch crack with a bargepole. I already considered cocaine a waste of money, buying it only for special occasions such as when staying with friends in Barca or Crete, or Christmas.

About 18 months into my OG habit, I found a stone that had been 'accidentally' included as an extra item after one shopping trip. While I still do not buy much of it, with no access to real stimulants any more (speed and ees) I now more often than not still get two stones when buying heroin. The only thing stopping me is knowing that I will always want one more, no matter how many I get. Therefore I generally get two, as one is never enough making use of the spare, after which I hit the downers to be done with it.
The way you describe yourself has always hit home with how I regard myself Steve, as much as it confirms negative truths in my character it does help to hear someone so honestly putting themselves out there. Your honesty is, in itself, something to hold onto as a truly ‘good’ and valuable trait. Not many can do that or own their darker/lesser sides. Just the other day I began giving in to the white again and got through about 15 stones in a few hours to then go through a gram of what was bought as ket but was some weird analogue - initially thought i was actually close to death and after recovering confined to snort through it. Spent the morning wondering if I’d damaged my heart and putting the phone next to me wondering when I should call an ambulance as it was beating oddly and painful for hours (doing so would cost me my job, access to my children and the breakdown of all relationships around me).

So far over the course of the past year and a half I’ve wondered if I was close to death 3 times and had the phone with 999 in it ready to hit “call” - I’m not some hypochondriac twit, well I don’t think so anyway but that sense of impending doom and physical sensations utterly different from anything you’ve felt before plus your heart either feeling like it’s fading out or arhythmically beating out of your chest scares the shit out of me when I know the damage I’d cause my daughters. I’m ashamed of myself time and again - I’ve now mana to give up alcohol for over a year, stop a heavy heroin/crack habit but have lapsed quite chronically since 2012 and have spent much of last year in various states of mania (I have bipolar) or ketamine induced psychosis.

I think I’m at the point of realising I’m a true danger to myself and admitting defeat of managing any type of use at all.

How much h do you all use per day/week/month/year, however you count it? How do you do it, ROA?

At my worst I was over consuming 1g a day (very pure too), such a waste! But I’ve been making 1g of this much weaker stuff last several days if not a week for a while now.
Yep, same here. About a gram or so IV. Then there a time I was getting medicinal grade diamorphine in freeze dried ampules and I’d only need 25-30mg in each shot to feel great. 3-4 of those a day and I’d be fine. I’m kinda showing off by mentioning this however, I do know. Was being a fucking pillock in order to get it mind.