• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

Up until the Taliban retook Afghanistan (or rather, took even more than they had before the imperialist invasion - almost the whole country), heroin was fairly reliable and had a consistent standard of quality (not great but it was mostly just heroin and the usual bash/cuts) in many parts of the UK. Since the Taliban officially banned opium cultivation and processing/production, they apparently did wipe out most opium production, if you believe the western sources anyway. Alongside this we have started to see xylazine and nitazenes turn up in heroin. I read on a harm reduction website that the Taliban's decision to prohibit cultivation has contributed to this which I am sure is true to some degree, even though there is shit loads of opium and heroin stored and stashed along those old routes. It's as much to do with greedy opportunism on behalf of suppliers and dealers though at various points on the supply chain.

A multitude of factors but one certain outcome: the net quality of heroin has declined in the UK and it has become far more dangerous due to the emergence of nitazenes and especially xylazine, the latter due to naloxone being useless in the case of an OD should the xylazine being what actually sent a person into a OD as it isn't a opioid. On wedinos.org, samples of heroin containing xylazine show xylazine being thr primary active component.

Last edited:
Are nitazenes dangerous if you know its nitazenes? Why not just take less?
Because it's in the MCG range, 1000mcg is 1mg.

I was given 250mcg of NHS Fentanyl in the vein and it stopped the pain from an abscess which has just been done in seconds. As I said 250mcg is 1/4th of a milligramme.

The stuff now in the gear would kill you in a second if it's in the 300-450mcg range and that's less than a single mg.

Up until the Taliban retook Afghanistan (or rather, took even more than they had before the imperialist invasion - almost the whole country), heroin was fairly reliable and had a consistent standard of quality (not great but it was mostly just heroin and the usual bash/cuts) in many parts of the UK. Since the Taliban officially banned opium cultivation and processing/production, they apparently did wipe out most opium production, if you believe the western sources anyway. Alongside this we have started to see xylazine and nitazenes turn up in heroin. I read on a harm reduction website that the Taliban's decision to prohibit cultivation has contributed to this which I am sure is true to some degree, even though there is shit loads of opium and heroin stored and stashed along those old routes. It's as much to do with greedy opportunism on behalf of suppliers and dealers though at various points on the supply chain.

A multitude of factors but one certain outcome: the net quality of heroin has de in the UK and it has become far more dangerous due to the emergence of nitazenes and especially xylazine, the latter due to naloxone being useless in the case of an OD should the xylazine being what actually sent a person into a OD as it isn't a opioid. On wedinos.org, samples of heroin containing xylazine show xylazine being thr primary active component.
This is 100% Truth.

so is it right that applying the flame directly to the crack rock actually destroys some of the coke?? Having been around plenty of people smoking it I always see them putting the flame directly on it.
Not massively.
Best way is to use an American style glass pipe and wire wool, then heat the glass, but lick the rock lightly. Best fir me anytmway.

I'm so thankful I never took to crack. Anyone I know who smokes it just looks wrecked. One chap sold most of his furniture, his sound system, his tv - all for crack. I walked in one day and all that was in his flat was a microwave, kettle, his bed and a little radio.

I'm so thankful I never took to crack. Anyone I know who smokes it just looks wrecked. One chap sold most of his furniture, his sound system, his tv - all for crack. I walked in one day and all that was in his flat was a microwave, kettle, his bed and a little radio.
IMO crack is the worst, up there with alcohol, dunno whether in front or behind (that's what she said) or maybe even tied, but if we used Professor Nutt the Sentia Sell-outs guide for charting the harm caused by drugs in terms of physically and socially, crack is way up there. It turns people into utterly desperate fiends and it is seriously psychologically damaging at least. Also addiction to it is hard to treat due to it not being physically dependent. Heroin is obviously not particularly toxic and even though dependence is terrible and the withdrawals are hell, if you take it you will be OK gota good few hours and you can have your habit substituted with opioid replacement treatments, even if it's methadone. Crack will have you burn through your bank balance in a few hours chasing that intense, less than ten minute high and you will sell everything you own without even thinking about it if it grabs you. The people I've known who are pretty much exclusively "crack heads" are so far gone, I don't know how you'd help them. The only way I could ever take it was with heroin as the heroin will treat the comedown and you can take more heroin if you need to (but be careful). Speedballs are amazing and due to the heroin, you don't need to chase that rush because the heroin keeps you in the right place after the initial rush.

Alcohol is awful: leads to horrible violence, destroys your body and your mind, is addictive and the dependency is horrible - basically a slow death - and the WDs can kill you. It harms society and harms the individual more than most commonly used drugs and is legal. But addiction can be treated, physically and psychologically speaking. For people who only use crack, it will take a lot for them to put the pipe down and seek help.

I heard that it has been said in South and Central America that coca one was a kind of revenge for all of the damage the gringos did to the continent and the countries south of the border in general. Crack was an extension of tjag vengeance 100 fold. Of course, the CIA was there to help all along the way, accepting the coke and ensuring that it got into the ghettos where suddenly the crack epidemic hit (a round of applause for those involved in the Iran/Contra scandal and others that aren't public). Keeping working class communities addicted and divided through the gangs and the dealers who kill each other is exactly what the government want, whilst they and their friends on big business have their noncey parties and snort coke by the truckload.

It is the same in the UK - the Brits (the Anglo-Saxons) wrote the playbook and the Bushes descended from the Anglo-Saxon aristocracy, even descending from "royalty". Dubya's act as the good ol' Texan boy notwithstanding.

Not true, I can still find real h though it probably has some other actives. Most of what’s sold as h is not though, imo.

What do you think of the quality of Heroin you find? The stuff I've got from the darknet over the last 10 years or so - I only take it once every few years - has been really stepped on "Afghan creme".

What do you think of the quality of Heroin you find? The stuff I've got from the darknet over the last 10 years or so - I only take it once every few years - has been really stepped on "Afghan creme".
Most of it is awful, with very little it any h in it. Either too light (that homogeneous light brown stuff is never good ime) or darker stuff with black bits & dye added. And regardless of appearance, weak, short acting, dirty feeling, sedating, nasty WDs, does little for pain. I think it’s probably mostly synthetic opioids. I’ve had stuff that was definitely bupe twice. No clue what the actual opioids are. But based on the public testing data, novel RC compounds.

If you’re asking about the ACTUAL h I can get it is decent to good. Except for my one guy who had pure, very strong stuff but went on vacation last year. I only ever bought from him for years & his stuff was always the same, always fantastic. Almost as good as lab quality. But I’ve never been able to find #3 like his from anyone else. He either has/had a unique connection or everyone else who gets that h cuts it to hell. Very frustrating…

I’ve tried a few vendors who claim to have pure china white #4. First time was just average #3 but very light grey-brown. Second time, didn’t come due to postal error/customs (so I don’t dare try again plus I’m nervous ordering from the UK). Third guy will only sell 20+g and at 3x the normal price I’m not risking it being junk (also claims to have instant release hydromorphone from the US, also not sold except in bulk, at high cost). And he has no sales or feedback.

Crack is whack and while I empathise with anyone struggling with its use, I am one of the few who have no excuse for using it as regularly as I do. Being a moron does not get me off the hook as regardless of any claims I may have made along these lines, I can only aspire towards being moronic as they, through no fault of their own, are limited by their intellect.

I am nothing more than a greedy arrogant cunt, having mistaken my accelerated intellectual and professional development from childhood to my mid 20's as being actually clever. Even after I started to recover from the Dunning - Kruger effect that must still afflict me on some level, I continued to reassure myself that I was of, heroin addiction notwithstanding, still relatively good character due to my inability to wish or cause harm, deliberately cause offense or support my habit through acquisitive crime. All this proves in reality is that I am harmless, which is different to being good.

After I first developed a habit a would not touch crack with a bargepole. I already considered cocaine a waste of money, buying it only for special occasions such as when staying with friends in Barca or Crete, or Christmas.

About 18 months into my OG habit, I found a stone that had been 'accidentally' included as an extra item after one shopping trip. While I still do not buy much of it, with no access to real stimulants any more (speed and ees) I now more often than not still get two stones when buying heroin. The only thing stopping me is knowing that I will always want one more, no matter how many I get. Therefore I generally get two, as one is never enough making use of the spare, after which I hit the downers to be done with it.

I made 2.5g (of powder, made into crack so some weight lost) last 2wks. Usually max 4 hits a day. Go me.

Crack is whack and while I empathise with anyone struggling with its use, I am one of the few who have no excuse for using it as regularly as I do. Being a moron does not get me off the hook as regardless of any claims I may have made along these lines, I can only aspire towards being moronic as they, through no fault of their own, are limited by their intellect.

I am nothing more than a greedy arrogant cunt, having mistaken my accelerated intellectual and professional development from childhood to my mid 20's as being actually clever. Even after I started to recover from the Dunning - Kruger effect that must still afflict me on some level, I continued to reassure myself that I was of, heroin addiction notwithstanding, still relatively good character due to my inability to wish or cause harm, deliberately cause offense or support my habit through acquisitive crime. All this proves in reality is that I am harmless, which is different to being good.

After I first developed a habit a would not touch crack with a bargepole. I already considered cocaine a waste of money, buying it only for special occasions such as when staying with friends in Barca or Crete, or Christmas.

About 18 months into my OG habit, I found a stone that had been 'accidentally' included as an extra item after one shopping trip. While I still do not buy much of it, with no access to real stimulants any more (speed and ees) I now more often than not still get two stones when buying heroin. The only thing stopping me is knowing that I will always want one more, no matter how many I get. Therefore I generally get two, as one is never enough making use of the spare, after which I hit the downers to be done with it.

Stims are banned for me steew - speed sent me psychotic and coke is just fucking stupid - you're sat there snorting it and you don't even notice any effect after the third time you've snorted in an evening.

Some harm reduction advice...

order a medical alert wristband engraved with some personal detail and that you are having an opioid overdose and carry Naloxone on you at all times.

Benzos home test

Opioids home test

Of course it goes without saying use Wedinos

in Scotland you can get Naloxone delivered for free to your address

in Wales you can get Naloxone delivered for free to your address

in England I'm not aware of any such service 🤔

Last edited: