• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

Oh my word, my friend sold me a few bags of soome pale H they got off the www. I smoked the first half bag so i didn't kill myselfm, but then it went in the pin.
Fuck me 9.5/10 blonndins. 7
It was 3 as it ran well. And required vit c to go golden brown in the spot.
We stupidly did it the wrong way round and finished the gear before the white.
Thank fuck for cider and zoppies.

Im on 100mg methadone. This means my tolerance is very high.
Please anyone buying this evil shit tha i suspect highly is cut.

Sensible users will only smoke this, and if youre a first time usern or use IV or annmy route that gets in you all in one go, never use alone and have naloxone handy

And please i dmmont want a. MillionPMs as there is no sourcing on BL baby

So the pale stuff was cut with synthetics you think?
Oh my word, my friend sold me a few bags of soome pale H they got off the www. I smoked the first half bag so i didn't kill myselfm, but then it went in the pin.
Fuck me 9.5/10 blonndins. 7
It was 3 as it ran well. And required vit c to go golden brown in the spot.
We stupidly did it the wrong way round and finished the gear before the white.
Thank fuck for cider and zoppies.

Im on 100mg methadone. This means my tolerance is very high.
Please anyone buying this evil shit tha i suspect highly is cut.

Sensible users will only smoke this, and if youre a first time usern or use IV or annmy route that gets in you all in one go, never use alone and have naloxone handy

And please i dmmont want a. MillionPMs as there is no sourcing on BL baby

Working my way through the "grey" heroin (suspected to be nitazenes). Not much of a high by itself - noticed the nausea straightaway without the D9 to take it away. The synergy of the two is spectacular but nitazenes alone arn't really my cup of tea.

Working my way through the "grey" heroin (suspected to be nitazenes). Not much of a high by itself - noticed the nausea straightaway without the D9 to take it away. The synergy of the two is spectacular but nitazenes alone arn't really my cup of tea.
I’ve had really bad luck with most of the grey stuff, particularly the grey stuff recently. But mine isn’t sedating so I am confused, or maybe just cut with stims. It’s nearly useless for pain. I am very curious what it’s actually in it, but since I don’t find it remotely useful it doesn’t seem worth paying to get it tested.

Ahhhh if only I had access to a proper lab or my own…

I’ve had really bad luck with most of the grey stuff, particularly the grey stuff recently. But mine isn’t sedating so I am confused, or maybe just cut with stims. It’s nearly useless for pain. I am very curious what it’s actually in it, but since I don’t find it remotely useful it doesn’t seem worth paying to get it tested.

Ahhhh if only I had access to a proper lab or my own…
It's likely just impure with very little H/fentantyl. Sorry.

White Heroin.

#3 has been removed from the Hcl as far as I know so it can be smoked.
#3 never had acid added in the first place. But it sounds like you got #4 converted to the base alkaloid. Supposedly #4 can be smoked combined with caffeine, but I can’t smoke each with any efficacy so I have no experience personally. But #3 requires acid to go into solution and #4 does not.

Well I truly dodged a bullet.....Three weeks ago I decided in my absent wisdom to get a Q of gear and just sit on it and dip in every now and again, well guess what.. I had to try it obv and it was pretty good a solid 7/8 next day I tried a bit more three weeks later after, for the first time evah, tapering down to maybe half a point I ran out and was expecting the worse BUT apart from lethargy, lack of sleep and feeling generally shit it was a pretty easy ride in comparison to how it might of been.
In other news a friend who use to post on here, Battyboi, who I met during the drought of 2011 died - really nice fella and talented writer -

#3 never had acid added in the first place. But it sounds like you got #4 converted to the base alkaloid. Supposedly #4 can be smoked combined with caffeine, but I can’t smoke each with any efficacy so I have no experience personally. But #3 requires acid to go into solution and #4 does not.
I stand corrected.

What is a Q? Glad you didn’t go through full on WD!
Well I truly dodged a bullet.....Three weeks ago I decided in my absent wisdom to get a Q of gear and just sit on it and dip in every now and again, well guess what.. I had to try it obv and it was pretty good a solid 7/8 next day I tried a bit more three weeks later after, for the first time evah, tapering down to maybe half a point I ran out and was expecting the worse BUT apart from lethargy, lack of sleep and feeling generally shit it was a pretty easy ride in comparison to how it might of been.
In other news a friend who use to post on here, Battyboi, who I met during the drought of 2011 died - really nice fella and talented writer -