• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

I ordered from a seller who claims to be in Germany, where I am, but the first order came in a nice little book sized hard cardboard box from the NL with incredible stealth. The next 2 orders came in shitty little white mailers from north Germany. I ordered h + coke, then more h, then in my 3rd order more h + reshipped coke bc I was sure he’d sent me speed instead.

Except for that one pure h German seller, in general NL h is better & cheaper, but it only arrives 2/3 of the time & very few Dutch sellers offer tracking. Within country definitely seems safest, especially without tracking.
Interesting. I'm in the UK (and clean) so I imagine that moving outside of the EU might be more difficult. Good ol' Brexit. NL to Germany sounds like an easy route for small packages. I wouldn't imagine that it would've been particularly easy pre-Brexit either or at least not as easy due to having the English Channel in the way. Then again if they are wrapped right then I'm sure that many small packages get through.

Anyway thanks for answering. What you received may well have come from the same supply that gets smuggled into the UK via traditional routes such as Rotterdam in multi kilo shipments and all that. I find that kind of thought fascinating. Then again, it could've been any number of supplies.

Interesting. I'm in the UK (and clean) so I imagine that moving outside of the EU might be more difficult. Good ol' Brexit. NL to Germany sounds like an easy route for small packages. I wouldn't imagine that it would've been particularly easy pre-Brexit either or at least not as easy due to having the English Channel in the way. Then again if they are wrapped right then I'm sure that many small packages get through.

Anyway thanks for answering. What you received may well have come from the same supply that gets smuggled into the UK via traditional routes such as Rotterdam in multi kilo shipments and all that. I find that kind of thought fascinating. Then again, it could've been any number of supplies.
I find it all very interesting too. Unfortunately it seems like many postal workers know what DNM mailers look like ( they’re hardly inconspicuous!) & seize & dispose of or snag them, especially when coming from NL.

I’ve ordered 3 times from the UK but nothing has ever arrived. One of them was advertised as China white too. My most recent attempt, they tried to deliver, but no one was home and a few euros of customs was due (I’m still angry about how this could’ve possibly happened; seller says he put the value at £15), so the post left a slip for me to come pick it up at the post office, but I didn’t get the slip until seven days later, and they only hold mail for seven days! Also the tracking number on the slip doesn’t work. The seller gave me a link to this weird site - 17track? - that encompasses all shipping with tracking services, which I am convinced is a scam (and I found a review site full of others saying the same). On that site, the tracking number works and says it was delivered (on the exact same day the seller gave me the link to the site!), but the info is really weird and obviously incorrect. I can’t easily get to the post office, but I really should to see if it is possibly still there after over 4 months…

The new h has kicked in - no more sweating and my pupils are tiny. Not doing much for my back pain though & it seems brain foggy/sedating, almost dirty - but that could just be impurities (common with #3, I never got that with #4). I find it really frustrating when stuff makes my pupils tiny and often I get really itchy or tired and yet no effect on my pain or essentially none. All too common, and with my tolerance back to 0 I should be feeling more. Most of it is in really hard rocks - haven’t seen ones of this big in years, over 1g sized - but I made solution out of the loose powder. Maybe the rocks will be better. There are really hard little pieces that take grinding in acidic water to dissolve - always a good sign - but it won’t take much acid. Solution is very pale amber and there is a thin layer of particulate that won’t dissolve floating on top (not too uncommon, generally a good sign). It’s been over 4hrs and still going strong.

Now to test my very belated bday crack! Taste test was good, significant numbing, but not much smell as powder or during cooking.
Hmm, okay, h started wearing off after 5hrs & I am still sweating a bit with cold feet. I think probably this is due to me still being in withdrawal from the last h I was using which was definitely NOT h, but some short acting opioid with really nasty long-lasting withdrawals. Neither methadone or oxycodone fully relieved WD symptoms. Maybe it contains one of these nitazenes, but it’s not particularly sedating? Whatever it is, it seems to have very high affinity for mu-opioid receptors.

Crack seems strong but like so much here, it burns easily, and most of it burned all at once so that I didn’t get a proper full hit & rush. Will try again shortly with more cautious flame application.

You might have some sort of graph mate, i've spent time in both Belgium and Spain, both countries had better gear than the UK.

My mates in Berlin just now, he's a full blown smack addict and is saying the gear there is both cheaper and twice as strong as here.

You've previously claimed UK heroin was on average 50% pure at retail. Just about anyone in this thread will surely be able to tell you this is just not the truth when it comes to the streets. Even the guys i know who are futher up the chain i dare say when they get weight 50-60% pure is more common.

Not trying to argue with you btw, you post some great content. Just on this matter i strongly disagree.
The h in Berlin I tried last summer was awful. The most expensive stuff (ever, anywhere!) I tried was so weak it had ZERO effect, not even a whole g, on either my friend with zero tolerance and very little opiate experience or myself after not using any for almost a month. I threw it out. The other batches I sampled were weak and mediocre, even those with hard black specks, and most of it looked, smelled & felt nearly identical. Same situation in Frankfurt, though I got some a little better from one guy. Of course, this was on the street, pretty low level dealers whom I didn’t find via method likely to yield good connections. But honestly, DNM isn’t that much better on average. Maybe just a little stronger.

Sorry, I posted entirely the wrong link. It's the mean value that is the important one:

Now they don't actually states exactly what they mean by wholesale and retail - I only know people who sell grams and upwards.

But that 50% figure was backed up by the local drug & alcohol agency. It could be that in this town their is more competition.

I was always told Rotterdam was the biggest port for importation in Europe but it matters little. The biggest change has been smuggling directly from Pakistan (which has a 1850 mile long boarder with Afghanistan). I really have no idea how pure that is but I know that the Afghan way of making H results in about 78% diamorphine BUT most of the rest is 3 & 6 monoacetyl morphine (which are obviously still actives).

Feel free to disagree - I'm in no way emotionally invested in these figures but I didn't pull them out of the air, I did check several sources.

I don't know if others have tried pure diamorphine hydrochloride (dry amps) but weirdly, they don't change hands for as much as you would think. a 50mg amp was £6 last time I saw them being sold. The guy was selling them and buying brown which I though was insane, but it was explained to me that pure diamorphine is powerful but not 'warm'.

I do appreciate that 'warm' isn't a very illuminating term, but several people repeated that exact term. I don't know why... maybe someone can explain?
I’d describe most #3 and black tar as dirty, hot, muddling, sleepy, itchy & overall yucky (like oral morphine, bupe, tapentadol, tramadol & most other opioids) while pure white lab h feels clean, pure & only very mildly sedating & slightly warm (unless injected). That mild warmth I don’t mind.

But I’m using solely for pain. The only time I’ve ever found opiates recreational was combined with a runner’s high, which itself one of the best highs imo. It mostly just magnified it. Though that was just 1 time & specifically on Fiorinal w/codeine (contains caffeine & butalbital; quite synergistic) and I’ve not experienced the same effect on h alone.

Update on new stuff: very sedating & still not doing much for my pain. This I could see containing nitazene. :/ Maybe I’ll send a sample of it in.

So I made up some solution with the best stuff I’ve been getting lately which will hopefully be the same as the last 2 times. It looks & smells the same.

Crack continues to immediately catch & stay on fire 😭 Otherwise promising but I can’t inhale smoke as deeply or hold it as long & I’m definitely just burning most of each hit. I hate when it’s so damn flammabl!

Happy to report that the other h I made up (this my 3rd order) is the same as it’s always been & is working well.

Also, getting a little better at smoking the rock. It requires immense caution with the flame. Almost got a bellringer; I hope today I luck out.

I’d describe most #3 and black tar as dirty, hot, muddling, sleepy, itchy & overall yucky (like oral morphine, bupe, tapentadol, tramadol & most other opioids) while pure white lab h feels clean, pure & only very mildly sedating & slightly warm (unless injected). That mild warmth I don’t mind.

But I’m using solely for pain. The only time I’ve ever found opiates recreational was combined with a runner’s high, which itself one of the best highs imo. It mostly just magnified it. Though that was just 1 time & specifically on Fiorinal w/codeine (contains caffeine & butalbital; quite synergistic) and I’ve not experienced the same effect on h alone.
Interesting you mention the runners high, when I was scoring before I used to have to cycle over to the next town and I'd score, lock my bike and slip into the toilets in the supermarket to smoke a bag. Then I'd cycle home and I'd get such an incredible high (which I get from cycling anyway).

so is it right that applying the flame directly to the crack rock actually destroys some of the coke?? Having been around plenty of people smoking it I always see them putting the flame directly on it.

so is it right that applying the flame directly to the crack rock actually destroys some of the coke?? Having been around plenty of people smoking it I always see them putting the flame directly on it.
I’m pretty sure it must destroy some of it. But because it’s so cut, raising the melting/vaporisation temp, it is necessary to apply direct flame, at least with the stuff I’ve been getting for the past six years here in Europe.

With this new rock, it seems to have a much lower mp than usual. But it’s still quite cut & at this point, I figured out it’s just weak, even if it doesn’t have any other active compounds.

I just tried some rock from a different source & finally got a proper bellringer! Also made me shaky as hell… I think that might be caffeine in it? It’s a common cut based on lab tests. Pure definitely shouldn’t be so shaky. Also made my lower back hurt a lot as soon as it started wearing off. :/

I'm back you Fuckers.

Still clean & even LESS tolerant of Bullshit & Stupid people.
If anything has changed in me since I walked away from the Gear it's my Temper & levels of accepting Bullshit, they were around 0.01% when I was on the Smack & now it's in minus figures.

Quick question for the more experienced opiate guys and gals - I've just got my once every three years gram of "Heroin" and wondered if it could be nitazenes. It's sort of grey rather than the yellow/brown "Afghan Creme" I'm used to and when I snorted it hit pretty much instantly, slightly stimulating effect at first and it's just chilling out a bit now. Doesn't feel an awful lot like the heroin I've snorted before.

Thank you kindly.

I'm back you Fuckers.

Still clean & even LESS tolerant of Bullshit & Stupid people.
If anything has changed in me since I walked away from the Gear it's my Temper & levels of accepting Bullshit, they were around 0.01% when I was on the Smack & now it's in minus figures.
This for one made my day. Yeah, people are cunts. Just keep being one of the good cunts.

Quick question for the more experienced opiate guys and gals - I've just got my once every three years gram of "Heroin" and wondered if it could be nitazenes. It's sort of grey rather than the yellow/brown "Afghan Creme" I'm used to and when I snorted it hit pretty much instantly, slightly stimulating effect at first and it's just chilling out a bit now. Doesn't feel an awful lot like the heroin I've snorted before.

Thank you kindly.
The only way to know is if you get it tested. Dunno what kind of heroin you have. In the UK we have the brown stuff. No.3? I can never remember the classifications. But it isn't active intranasally so if it's that you've got and you've been hit then you likely have a heavy cut of something like xylazine.

If its a snortable form like the hydrochloride or whatever then still, you'll only know if you get it tested. There's no way to tell from the effects until it's too late when nitazenes or xylazine are concerned.

Thank you kindly.
Nitazenes are sedating but maybe they added stims. I got some grey stuff recently that was awful with nasty withdrawal. Not particularly sedating tho. Short acting, barely touched my pain, always going into WD.

Last edited:
The thing is a few people have reported actively preferring the nitazenes (if indeed that is what it was). So it is possible that it WILL find a market.

But the nitazenes do require some pretty unusual precursors and a very unusual catalyst. The scope for obtaining these within Europe in large amounts would be relatively easy to control. As things stand it would appear that it's currently just a handful of darkweb suppliers in the Baltic nations. That's where all the fentanyl analogues that turned up in Russia were produced.

Yeah I much prefer nitazenes to heroin - nitazenes are what I thought heroin was supposed to feel like but never did. I'm never been an addict tho and I don't inject - just snorted a tiny keybump last night and I was nodding for 4 hours.

Nitazenes are sedating but maybe they added stims. I got some grey stuff recently that was awful with nasty withdrawal. Not particularly sedating tho. Short acting, nareky touched my pain, always going into WD.

Yeah I think it's nitazenes - don't feel anything like I do the day after heroin. But - I'm not a big heroin user and I preferred it to any heroin I've ever snorted.

Heroin was never the same from when the DEA sprayed the crop and caused the Europe wide drought.

A whole generation have grown up not knowing what proper smoking heroin is like.

A cross between an anesthetic and some short activity medication opiate isn't Heroin.

You think a gouge for 4 hours is good? Try being on the nod from 11am till 1am the next day, Welcome to Heroin young man 😉

Heroin was never the same from when the DEA sprayed the crop and caused the Europe wide drought.

A whole generation have grown up not knowing what proper smoking heroin is like.

A cross between an anesthetic and some short activity medication opiate isn't Heroin.

You think a gouge for 4 hours is good? Try being on the nod from 11am till 1am the next day, Welcome to Heroin young man 😉
Not true, I can still find real h though it probably has some other actives. Most of what’s sold as h is not though, imo.