• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

Going to have couple of bags tomorrow a mate who also see's my fella says its 9/10 blondins - happy daze
The really odd part is I still got a bag left & I only got 2.
Usually they would have all gone the same day, usually it would last a few hours but I was fucking wasted off a single one yesterday, I still got a little after glow" feeling close to that vibe you get the next day off Ketamine, MXE or 4-MeO-PCP.

Just scored a g of dark local for £30. 2 x 0.5g bags, nice tan colour and taste vinegary. Had the same stuff last week and was Gouching off half a bag.

This is off a different line to the usual friendly yardie I use but equally as good quality. Still no sign of the poppy ban affecting things in my area.

Watched mate trying to shoot the white off the same line and just congealed completely. Baffles me how bad the pre made rock is or why anyone buys it round here.

Picture of the aforementioned drugs. Decent considering the price and local

Last edited:
After a year there will be almost no H in Europe ma friends......Talibans in Afganistan banned it(planting poppies) and uprooting almost all planted...what u would got would be fent analogues just like over the ocean.......a fent is here now.10 kg seized today...for inner market.10 people dead for a week....it never was happened from the H epidemic in 90...for country with six million people,that is huge number.Imo the drugs...just like the food would get shitty and shitty in the future.Synthetics predominantly-all kinds.Plastic life,flat minds and total control through surveillance and medias.The screen is watching u.The phone is hearing u.Legallization of drugs.....sounds good yes?Too good to be good.This on the top of pyramide dont want people who are active,but just sleepy nodding crowd,which don"t give a fuck about anything.......so they can made their experiments without any resistance.Wake up and live yo!:bolt:👊✊

Last edited:
Just scored a g of dark local for £30. 2 x 0.5g bags, nice tan colour and taste vinegary. Had the same stuff last week and was Gouching off half a bag.

This is off a different line to the usual friendly yardie I use but equally as good quality. Still no sign of the poppy ban affecting things in my area.

Watched mate trying to shoot the white off the same line and just congealed completely. Baffles me how bad the pre made rock is or why anyone buys it round here.

Picture of the aforementioned drugs. Decent considering the price and local
Nice & rocky which is usually a good sign UNLESS it's been in the press ;)

that's how friend of a friend got busted hydraulic press with his prints all over it.
"Forensics search but they no find. No evidence, no nothing" - Mc Bassman ;)

B1483583.jpg

Nice & rocky which is usually a good sign UNLESS it's been in the press ;)

I regretted even using to be honest. Every time these days it just lowers my mood for days after, so much so its not remotely worthwhile.

I think I'd been trying to lessen my cocaine use heroin and ultimately just drugs in general have become a bit boring these days.

I recently read through the entirety of this thread while on a bender, impressed people are still active in it to be honest I came back today to have a read again after recently getting clean off brown it was actually the easiest I've ever had it got myself a box of 10mg diazepam after that was gone 5-6 days later I didn't really notice any withdraw effects usually I only stop because I'm dead broke and never plan ahead. Some days you just wake up tired and over it, give it a sleepless night or two and you're quickly back out on the streets to score. I'm not sure what it is but i get terrible skin once I go sober the whole time I'm using it's absolutely fine, not sure if it's the stress of the WD's on the body, or regaining a big appetite hard to say has anyone noticed that themselves? I wouldn't be too worried about Afghan banning the growers, living in Germany the middle eastern dealers there tell me it comes from other countries in that general area so I'm sure the supply will still reach the UK. Interesting to see you're from B'ham @zopiclonebandit have family from there myself been a good while since visiting!

Just pinned 0.15 of some lovely afghan having had a disaster week. Picked up a DUI going to score thankfully the girl I was with took the blame for the pin and 3 b 1 w we had in the car. However came up over the legal limit for cocaine which likely means a year ban and my new job gone.

Got a new gf which has helped but becoming hard to trust most associates these days when I hear some of whats being said.

Have tried to get some help and finally sign on for benefits for the 1st time in my life. Family etc all pissed with me.

Did a 13 day session on crack so blew through 4.5k I didn't have there. Ripped off and robbed twice. Assaulted several people over the aforementioned loss of money that wasn't even mine.

Also this is the longest I've done H without a days break to date. Around day 10 of a gram a day mainly by IV. Its not all sunshine and roses that's for sure but I am trying to enjoy this itch just kicking in. Smoking a joint to coincide.

Well i decided after my last post to go cold turkey. Still had access to more gear at the time but I couldn't stand looking at myself in the mirror anymore.

Have had withdrawals before but this was different. Spent 5 days in bed basically barely moving, groaning in pain, hot and cold flushes, shitting liquid. Arms are still covered in bruises from pinning so much over the course of 2-3 weeks. Would not recommend.

Been completely off everything since Tuesday apparently. No desire to use and culled a load of drug related connections. Madness looking back the things you'll do for more drugs when desperate, even most of the people around me id never even speak to if I was sober. All paraphernalia is in the bin.

Today is the first day back exercising, 3 meals down already and enjoying some banana milkshake. Hopefully this is a turning point 🙏

Well i decided after my last post to go cold turkey. Still had access to more gear at the time but I couldn't stand looking at myself in the mirror anymore.

Have had withdrawals before but this was different. Spent 5 days in bed basically barely moving, groaning in pain, hot and cold flushes, shitting liquid. Arms are still covered in bruises from pinning so much over the course of 2-3 weeks. Would not recommend.

Been completely off everything since Tuesday apparently. No desire to use and culled a load of drug related connections. Madness looking back the things you'll do for more drugs when desperate, even most of the people around me id never even speak to if I was sober. All paraphernalia is in the bin.

Today is the first day back exercising, 3 meals down already and enjoying some banana milkshake. Hopefully this is a turning point 🙏
Great to hear you haven't used since Tuesday. You sound like you're definitely on the mend now. I'd cull all those numbers though mate, as using just once in the next week or so will set your withdrawal back a fair bit.
Well done, keep going! Your arms will mend and you'll start to hear compliments from people on how much better you look. No-one realises how shit they look when they're on it, but those hooded, stupified eyes aren't a good look on anyone.

I recently read through the entirety of this thread while on a bender, impressed people are still active in it to be honest I came back today to have a read again after recently getting clean off brown it was actually the easiest I've ever had it got myself a box of 10mg diazepam after that was gone 5-6 days later I didn't really notice any withdraw effects usually I only stop because I'm dead broke and never plan ahead. Some days you just wake up tired and over it, give it a sleepless night or two and you're quickly back out on the streets to score. I'm not sure what it is but i get terrible skin once I go sober the whole time I'm using it's absolutely fine, not sure if it's the stress of the WD's on the body, or regaining a big appetite hard to say has anyone noticed that themselves? I wouldn't be too worried about Afghan banning the growers, living in Germany the middle eastern dealers there tell me it comes from other countries in that general area so I'm sure the supply will still reach the UK. Interesting to see you're from B'ham @zopiclonebandit have family from there myself been a good while since visiting!
Only other available country which produce enough quantity is Myanmar,but this product goes mainly to Australia...I guess it could be reach Europe also,but the price would be far more greater,than usual Afghan.Who are those countries,which can replace Afganistan?Iran?No man-the laws there are severe and the governing is brutal.All H in Iran is from Afganistan.Pakistan may be?Yes they got some poppy fields in Belujistan,but the area is not enough to produce large quantitiues.Rep.from exSoviet in Central Asia?They are relatively small.They produce some H for real ,but is just enough for the local market.No man...I think,that u cannot find other place that can produce such large volume of H like Afganistan in Central Asia.......so i do not think,that H will disapeared,but probably the cost would rise significantly and various synthetics stuff will be aded to it.....so imo golden age of H is gone.....just like in U.S.......fent analogs and so on...or various novel or old synthetics on the dark web predominantly in the long run......till all depots around Europe dry u may be will got situation like U.S......that is what i think

Only other available country which produce enough quantity is Myanmar,but this product goes mainly to Australia...I guess it could be reach Europe also,but the price would be far more greater,than usual Afghan.Who are those countries,which can replace Afganistan?Iran?No man-the laws there are severe and the governing is brutal.All H in Iran is from Afganistan.Pakistan may be?Yes they got some poppy fields in Belujistan,but the area is not enough to produce large quantitiues.Rep.from exSoviet in Central Asia?They are relatively small.They produce some H for real ,but is just enough for the local market.No man...I think,that u cannot find other place that can produce such large volume of H like Afganistan in Central Asia.......so i do not think,that H will disapeared,but probably the cost would rise significantly and various synthetics stuff will be aded to it.....so imo golden age of H is gone.....just like in U.S.......fent analogs and so on...or various novel or old synthetics on the dark web predominantly in the long run......till all depots around Europe dry u may be will got situation like U.S......that is what i think
You never know. Someone has to take up the demand. I know there is a lot of fentanyl in the world, but what good is it if everyone in Europe goes on methadone. It could even push governments into introducing heroin maintenance, but a lot of people will have to die of fentanyl overdoses first.
Also the rest of the world didn't have Purdue ramming oxy down their throats unlike the USA, so hopefully we won't see as severe a problem in Europe.
You certainly do raise some valid points, unfortunately.

Been off it for 3 or 4 months, off the booze and benzos too. Had a wobble over something stupid with the missus and now I've been using here and there over a about a week. Not every day but the last two days I've felt like utter shite. Not like a rattle as such but just so fucking low. Anyway I've gone out to score and I'm so ashamed and my fiancee hates me again. I don't wanna go back into it but I just wanna know how to snap out of these low feelings. Maybe it is a bit of a rattle, like a minor one. Bad stomach, nausea, low energy etc. Just didn't think I was doing enough. Anyway thanks for letting me get it off my chest BL x

Been off it for 3 or 4 months, off the booze and benzos too. Had a wobble over something stupid with the missus and now I've been using here and there over a about a week. Not every day but the last two days I've felt like utter shite. Not like a rattle as such but just so fucking low. Anyway I've gone out to score and I'm so ashamed and my fiancee hates me again. I don't wanna go back into it but I just wanna know how to snap out of these low feelings. Maybe it is a bit of a rattle, like a minor one. Bad stomach, nausea, low energy etc. Just didn't think I was doing enough. Anyway thanks for letting me get it off my chest BL x

I know all too well how this scenario feels. It's not worth feeling like that about yourself over any drug bro. I'd even evaluate whether things with the missus are worth it if its caused you a relapse.

Sounds stupid but sometimes I watch motivational documentaries on YouTube, to steer my mindset back to productivity and away from oblivion.

Here if you need to talk dude. Just shoot me a PM.

You never know. Someone has to take up the demand. I know there is a lot of fentanyl in the world, but what good is it if everyone in Europe goes on methadone. It could even push governments into introducing heroin maintenance, but a lot of people will have to die of fentanyl overdoses first.
Also the rest of the world didn't have Purdue ramming oxy down their throats unlike the USA, so hopefully we won't see as severe a problem in Europe.
You certainly do raise some valid points, unfortunately.
Haven't looked thru the thread but if you're talking about potential droughts and fentanyl, I've been offered it twice in the last week by the gram. Some. Grafter could easily cut a bit of ordinary brown with it, especially for I users. Apparently it is turning up in the geniiar in some areas too. If the Taliban have eradicated 99% of production as is claimed, it will incentivise suppliers to look at synthetics. They could even start making their way here via the Cartel routes into Europe. Just a thought but synthetic opioids could well be the future eh.

I know all too well how this scenario feels. It's not worth feeling like that about yourself over any drug bro. I'd even evaluate whether things with the missus are worth it if its caused you a relapse.

Sounds stupid but sometimes I watch motivational documentaries on YouTube, to steer my mindset back to productivity and away from oblivion.

Here if you need to talk dude. Just shoot me a PM.
Thanks pal I really appreciate that