• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

I mean the system in the big cities where doctors prescribe per patient with more options other than methadone.
That is Vancouver, it is a Main City of Canada ;)
What other "big cities" were you talking about?

I'm fully aware of what the doctors give folks over there, I have sampled some of their various Script goodies.

I heard they can prescribe you pharma H and supervise injections at clinics.
Yes they can, that woman I was on about a minute ago had the job of giving users needles & a safe place to have a shot.
If they went over she would go use Naloxone via a needle or some stuff they spray up the nose to try & bring them back around, she said some of this Hydroxyfentanyl & para-fluorofentanyl is so potent it doesn't always work!!!!!

+ Prescribing hydromorphine and maybe 24 hours morphine aka kadian to users. If they sell their loss

I dont do any "drug" anymore cause I dont need to.... ofc I want to but not worth it. Ofc methadone is a drug though.

Nah. I got knocked down to 30 but got put up 70 cos I showed you to the pharmacy smashed and forgot I picked up already the day before and must have drank em all. Whoops.

Nah. I got knocked down to 30 but got put up 70 cos I showed you to the pharmacy smashed and forgot I picked up already the day before and must have drank em all. Whoops

Yeh, getting reduced is par for the course. But getting kicked off takes some doing...

Kinda ironic a dude 20 years on heroin shaming methadone people. ROFL. Ever heard of people wanting to get their life together?

Kinda ironic a dude 20 years on heroin shaming methadone people. ROFL. Ever heard of people wanting to get their life together?

The thing about opiate addiction is that you're in for the long haul - whether that's with heroin or methadone is immaterial. You either die a user or you get clean.

I personally preferred to have a legal, consistent, free and regular dose of a substance that allowed me find stability and work towards getting clean without fear of bad shit - especially in these days of fentanyl etc.

Yeah but the projected attitude of selling out aka "you think youre better than h users". How about nah, but h users seem to think that they are better ;)

I ll ride till I die, luckily. In this place you cant even get kicked out of methadone but I still dont do any drugs cause I made a promise to myself to get clean outside of benzo usage which doesnt affect behavior. Took years to learn to use benzos responsibly + so that I can make them last.

Shaming people? I'd stick to deleting posts about taking shots the same as Bob from Fight Club ;)

I don't shame anyone, I personally don't care what others do. If it doesn't impact me directly to Hell with it I say.

You know nothing kid, you done at max 2 years on gear and score online, you know nothing of putting a stash of 20p coins into a phone box in the middle of December when it's freezing outside then waiting by a notorious Crack house for your dealer to arrive 90 minutes late.

I'm still waiting to see what other city you meant in Canada too, as you are such an expert on the Canada drug scene I look forward to your experience with it #smirks

Im not sure if the safe supply and the doctors scripting patients based on their tolerance are the same as I cannot remember. You know of the program in which doctors script based on tolerance? Usually kadian (24h) and hydromorphs.

As I said I switched poison to poison. Easy choice as I dont want hang around people who still use (other than weed + beer). I got my real ones and thats good. As of yesterday I just called my mate across the country for some hour.

Just to show I don't think I am better than anyone.
First proper smoke in days, its these items and no more, ticket booked to visit Wall of Corn, leave Saturday from Birmingham, Digbeth.

@Snafu in the Void
El Bandito is a far better name IMHO, check out my photo Chingona.

Just added @Nurse Ratched to my Sicario list, I'm paying extra cash to have the job done by Los Zeta.

you know nothing of putting a stash of 20p coins into a phone box in the middle of December when it's freezing outside then waiting by a notorious Crack house for your dealer to arrive 90 minutes late.

Oh god, trying to score before the advent of mobile phones was a fuckin nightmare.

But you were spoiled if you only had to wait 90 minutes... :ROFLMAO:

waitin hours....even ..early......90 ...no cell phones....and the crowd waitin persian