• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXIII-New shit - same old problems

You've been cut down from 16mg to 800ug over just six weeks?!? Or am I misunderstanding :?

^ Yep that's right!

The doctor wanted to go much more slowly, but I wanted to go faster so we eventually reached a compromise. If it was up to me I'd have gone much faster still. ....Actually if it was up to me I think if there is a next time I won't bother with it at all it ... it really didn't help with the first couple days of hell ..although it did help after that I suppose...

That's helluva fast you jumped down, but if that's what you wanna do then best of luck with it, have you been on subs for long? Going to the chemist every day is a killer, especially when I am going by where I was scoring from some days I think why go to the chemist when I can just score, but then I come to my senses and realise this is the better of 2 evils, I want take homes too usually happens after a month or so of clean samples, I am on 8mg a day but I would like to start reducing myself, there is no point mentioning to my drug worker as they have not got a clue I just play the game with them and let them think they know what's best for me, so I would like it home so I can reduce myself down 1-3mg a day i feel like there would be ideal that's around where I can feelmost positive effects of the subs. For me right now it's saving my life

Haven't been on the subs for long no. Just the last six weeks or so after a 2 month binge on heroin then fentanyl. Having to go to the pharmacy every day isn't too bad for me, it gets me out of the house and nice and sweaty... I just moved so don't have to contend with going past dealers' houses, that's got to be difficult! It did seem a little crazy to me how difficult it was to get my drug worker to reduce my dose so I totally get it would be easier just to reduce by yourself.

I know the one fightingthetoot since I have been given take homes I have stopped taking it on a daily basis already, and am now waiting until I start becoming physically uncomfortable, which, after 2 years of almost daily methadone, usually takes me 30 - 48 hours since my last dose to reach this level (sooner if I have used heroin which I continue to use at times as - a: while I still can - I am making hay while the sun shines as I'm sure that once I have my prescription changed to bupe that will be the end of any point in buying or using street gear, and b: the days I do use (approx. every 10 - 14 days at the moment) I do so as a substitute for what would be my usual daily dose as at this stage of the game, as I begin the process of disengaging from the 'liquid cuffs' I can see it doing me too much harm if by increasing my own reduction a little while I have the latitude to, either by using what would be a VERY roughly equipotent dose of street gear, which will not linger to the extent that the methadone does, or, by simply missing the dose.

It's all little chips into my treatment which are perhaps fairly ill advised at this stage, but I am still using my methadone more days than I am not, and as I have to be in 'full blown' withdrawal when I see the consultant at the end of September in order to be able to commence buprenorphine hopefully by sticking to dosing when I feel dopesick, rather than taking the medicine every day whether I feel the need to or not, should mean that once I'm given the greenlight to cease my oral methadone I should be rattling like a epileptic maracas within less than 72 hours and allowing me to commence buprenorphine which I have discussed with my dsp and decided to use for my final descent into Opiate / Opioid free International Airport's main runway at an elevation of 0mgs which is the required dose of whatever drug one has been treated with to qualify for the residential rehabilitation placement I have put so much stock into.

Of course the fringe benefit of having a reasonable stash of spare physeptone cannot be sniffed at, as, with the disclaiming proviso that my drug habits are not to be recommended, just recorded, having a few dunts lying around can be useful for a number of reasons, most notably as an narcotic analgesic of fantastic strength and, although I only have codeine phosphate, morphine sulphate and dihydrocodiene tartate to compare it too - it is the most effective orally active opioid I have ever used in terms of abuse potential.

Just checking in as i dont frequent BL now but i am alive and not in shovel..... all good down here cheap and strong gear available G for £40 off quite a few dealers and v good W that makes you want to puke and sweat yer bollox off at .3 for £15. cya in 6 months : )

So I tried heroin properly for the first time recently, smoked it off the foil but couldn't bear the taste, was disgusting! :( It was very nice however, but I'm well aware of the consequences of falling deeper in love with the stuff so I haven't tried it since and intend to avoid it altogether

Anyone any idea about using morphine sulphate linctus instead of the tooty fruity booty? I've got 600 ml of 10 mg per 5 ml of linctus.

@ Stee With 2 Es: I first started noticing a severe nosedive in the quality of our gear in the Spring of 2008. I remember this well because I had just started a new job around the time. This was the time where tonnes of that white fluffy shite appeared in silly amounts from no where. It's the shite that would congeal in the tool and would run about daft on the foil for hours. A dealer down my way got a beating for selling it (totally deserved because you could kill someone with that crap), my mate had bought a bag of it and the dealer described it as 'Smoker's Gear'. LOL, heard of and had Jagger's Gear before, that dark stuff that you'd get about 2 dark mucky lines out of it smoked but it was ridiculously strong.

Back then though decent stuff was still available but you did have to shop around for it, often having to taxi it to neighbouring towns. I live in Paisley and had my first toot at Christmas 1996. back then you would get done right in for dealing Kit in Paisley so we would travel along the Clyde Coast to small port towns like Greenock, Port Glasgow and Woodhall. Even when it became readily available in Paisley (Temazpam capsules were no longer available so those who would bring the big amounts of everything into Paisley decided to tap into the ex Temazepam addict market, the Temazepam addicts all moved onto Kit).

Even to this day I've never had anything that could come close to the gear coming from those Clyde port towns in the mid to late 1990s. My first smoke was just two lines of that stuff and I puked but the buzz was awesome.

In late 2010 we managed to get decent gear up to the end of November. This one guy from Renfrew had stashed by a fair amount and he only sold it on to a few people but by December it was gone. Even today it's still not really recovered. I know a girl who has a profile on Adult Work. She was 21 when she first set it up and had only started taking Kit in 2010. Poor girl's never had a proper bag. Within 3 months of smoking it she was hitting it up. I remember when the strong stuff was easy to get people were smoking it for years before moving on to the pin.

The girl from Adult Work has now sorted herself out. She's back home with her kids and family. I keep in contact with her on Facebook and she looks great again. All healthy and got her sexy curves back. I had honestly thought she'd die an addict. She was eventually using 5 year old pictures on Adult Work and punters were appearing, take a look at the way she was in the flesh and got the hell out of there. One day 5 different guys all bailed when they saw her.

That's helluva fast you jumped down, but if that's what you wanna do then best of luck with it, have you been on subs for long? Going to the chemist every day is a killer, especially when I am going by where I was scoring from some days I think why go to the chemist when I can just score, but then I come to my senses and realise this is the better of 2 evils, I want take homes too usually happens after a month or so of clean samples, I am on 8mg a day but I would like to start reducing myself, there is no point mentioning to my drug worker as they have not got a clue I just play the game with them and let them think they know what's best for me, so I would like it home so I can reduce myself down 1-3mg a day i feel like there would be ideal that's around where I can feelmost positive effects of the subs. For me right now it's saving my life

Isn't that the truth, "nope, not touched a drug in 8 months, and probably only had about two pints in that time also" why tell the truth when it can risk your script and what little stability you have in your life?

Has anyone ever had extreme closed eye visuals from H? I had literally one bag (smoked) and 1mg of Alzoplam and when I was trying to go to sleep I was getting insane and disturbing and extremely clear visuals of peoples faces, buildings, cities, vehicles... none of which were any I was familiar with either, I kept having to open my eye's every few seconds and they seemed to be going in time with my heart beat.. And this isn't just a case of mixed gear, i've had loads of different stuff from diffierent sources and I get the same type of thing everytime, they're stronger closed eye visuals than i've had on any other drug, even psychodelics. It's like I close my eye's in a room in the dark and suddenly i'll be in the middle of a field in pure blinding daylight with people and buildings morphing all around me with weird features like blue skin... I'd say I abused MDMA and LSD a lot when I was younger, about 19 - 21 doubt I went a weekend without one or the other, don't touch either now but could this be a knock on effect?

Last edited:
Hi folks. 1st time here for a while, hope everyone is well.
Thought I'd share a some recent experiences involving butyr fentanyl;

well I was smoking quite a bit of gear as I'd taken on a labourer at work, a junkie albeit a 'functional' one. Out of the blue I bought a very small amount of butyr fentanyl/mannitol 'china white', having had no experience with fentanyl previously.

To say I fell in love was an understatement, it was like those first times on the brown, gouching for hours, puking etc. The most obvious benefit apart from being fucked continuously for 4 or 5 days was that I'd spent no money on gear during that time, a hell of a saving. my lungs improved a lot aswell.

Predictably I got more, & used continuously for a few weeks. Tolerance skyrocketed. Eventually my source dried up & what followed was fucking hellish. Although I'm on 60ml meth daily, nothing touched the rattle - day 1 I took 150mls meth and was still rattling. Gear, despite being good quality, didn't even scratch the surface of this rattle. I barely slept, ate or had the motivation to leave my bed for about 5 days.

Fast forward a few weeks & I got more albeit a tiny amount. a friend had been asking me to try it & despite refusing & saying it was a bad idea, he got some from elsewhere. I insisted on being with him so he wasn't alone & watched him put the tiniest amount on foil to chase, less than 1 mg. I said to inhale the smallest amount of vapour possible, which he did. Bad idea. 30 seconds later he was gone - I tried standing him up to no avail. He wasn't responding and his lips went blue. I laid him in the recovery position & made sure his airway was clear. I gave mouth to mouth which triggered his breathing & his lips returned to a normal colour soon after. But he remained unresponsive and his breathing was so shallow & laboured, I had to keep slapping his back to make him inhale. He was like this for a good 20 minutes. of course I was ready to ring for help, but knew it would be a train wreck for both of us. I made sure he kept breathing & tried in vain to wake him, but cold water, shouting & slapping him had no effect. So thank God he suddenly sprang into life wondering wtf had happened & was straight up on his feet & talking. I took him for a walk around as he was still pretty woozy, & stayed with him till I was sure he was over it, then left taking his fent with me. He made a full recovery.

Anyone thinking of trying these opioids BE CAREFUL. Think twice & preferably leave well alone. There's no doubt if my m8 had used alone he wouldnt still be here. This was supposedly only 5% pure butyr fent to mannitol mix, & butyr is one of the less potent of the fentanyl analogues.

Fentanyl is wiping out hundreds of addicts in the US & likely will be here too before long - as soon as some fucker decides to add some to their below par gear for profit others will follow suit.

Keep well folks

PS I've been trying to contact Brimz for ages - has anyone seen him about or been in contact recently?

PS I've been trying to contact Brimz for ages - has anyone seen him about or been in contact recently?

Welcome back, and cheers for the experience reports with the b. fentanyl.

He hasn't posted on here in yonks, His head didn't seem to be in great place on the last few occasions he popped up either. He's either gone round the twist altogether or he's fine and is just mashed in the Portuguese sunshine somewhere.

Does anyone have any idea on how long it takes to get weekly pick-ups? Been on subs for about 3 or 4 weeks so far. I've gotta start looking for work soon and really can't be done with going to the pharmacy every morning. Unforuntely, the subs haven't completely stopped my scag use and still use about once a week, but I feel that they are a great step into living a semi-normal life. If having to take a pill or two every morning to achieve that, then I really don't see much problem. A lot of people really do need chemical assistance to live a "normal" life and I feel that a drug like bupe, is a far greater tool at accomplishing that, rather than going down the SSRI route, which seem to be handed out like candies. Why bupe isn't considered a viable medication to treating anxiety and depression, I'm not too sure. The results are far more positive than any of the anti-Ds.
At least three months supervised, then up to your drug clinic place( def. for meth)

I was on Daily supervised for a year untill they started letting me take my methadone home. And that was only after 10 months of clean samples. :(

What? don't tell me you mean shooting oramorph? theres a ton of sugar in there. Best plan probably would be to do an extraction. Might be able to get by with dilution to a nonviscous state then precipitation of the insoluble calcium phenoxide salt, calcium morphinate, using calcium hydroxide (slaked lime, cheap, unsuspicious, or if its unavailable then calcium chloride can be mixed with sodium hydroxide to form calcium hydroxide (fairly poorly soluble in H2O, the less so the colder it gets, and salt. Seperable by fractional crystallization.) But since lime is used in cooking in some things, and for the likes of basing coca tea, chewing betel (VERY popular within the indian community) and other uses besides, its available easily. All over ebay too.)

This throws down, although I've never tried it in diluted linctus, the calcium salt of the phenolic group of morphine, and is used for purifying during some heroin manufacture. If its as good a technique in diluted linctus as in H2O solution alone, then you can regenerate the soluble form of morphine by treatment with a mild acid, such as citric acid, for those that don't want to fuck about with titration, just past neutral to very slightly acid with a PH test pen or PH paper, adding acid slowly in small portions (solution, don't just drop it in in powder) and once very slightly red to basic litmus paper (blue papers), slowly, slowly add a mid-concentrated bicarbonate solution, sodium bicarbonate works just fine, potassium salt should NOT be used, if the stuff is to be injected because injecting potassium salts can fuck with the electrolyte balance if enough be present, and stop the heart), conveniently NaHCO3 is available in good grade at pharmacies. Add solution dropwise, after filtering off the morphinate salt, washing the calcium phenate free of sugars with ice water (save everything until your good and done and ready to make use of the product in case of a balls up along the line, and don't throw all your eggs into one basket either, never a good idea), collecting the filtrate to be reacidified, and then after bringing it to slightly acidic point, bicarbonate solution dropwise, towards the end after an initial portion, with stirring or swirling to mix thoroughly, bring to neutral, and then your left with morphine, in soluble form and sodium citrate, evaporate down using no more heat than the least doable, 40C is alright towards the end, although I suppose I am most likely on the more conservative side, I forget the solubilities of sodium citrate but it should be easy enough to find solvent systems to separate the two. Although its probably not a big deal for small amounts, as long as the salt solution isn't hypertonic with respect to the osmolality of human blood plasma.

Maybe Stee wants off it? 10 months of clean samples is pretty dedicated.

Sorry Stee if I got that wrong. Limpet's posts are pretty hardcore and although I mostly don't get the details of it unless I google - they seems pretty non-harm reduction to me.

Love K the bitch LC :|<3

Maybe Stee wants off it? 10 months of clean samples is pretty dedicated.

Sorry Stee if I got that wrong. Limpet's posts are pretty hardcore and although I mostly don't get the details of it unless I google - they seems pretty non-harm reduction to me.

Love K the bitch LC :|<3

I haven't read Limpets post yet I have to save them specifically for when I have a coffee ad fag in hand to help me concentrate.

I'm not dedicated, I just have the treatment to thank and nothing more.. The methadone took away my need for heroin,but not my want for it. I still use, but thanks to the stabilising effect of the methadone and the need to to squeeze my sessions in between bi - monthly screens, it has at least limited when and for how long I can use. I've worked out that overall, since starting Methadone treatment, my street heroin use has decreased on average about 90%. Now the fact that I still use at all disgusts many people but from the position I was in a 90% reduction in use is a personal victory, despite my lack of commitment (yet) and what others may think. Rome wasn't built in a day. It takes a while to undo 12 years of extremely self destructive behaviour.

A friend gave me a fentanyl pill with 800mcg in. I have no tolerance but get high probablytwice a year on hor poppies.

I've read all about fentanyl patches and their horror stories but not much about snorting. Reckon I could get away with making 8 lines for a dose of around 100mcg?

I'mprescribed 20mg olanzapine daily for psychosis also