• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXIII-New shit - same old problems

I'm not entirely sure I get that, being a brit. Can translate the language into english yes, but......well..er...you know? right?

And as for DMT...been said (along with AMT) that DMT is the rolls royce of psychedelics, hasn't it? funny enough, that was actually how I first described dipropionylmorphine in the first trip report I did on it anywhere, as the rolls royce of opioids. And it fucking is. The only other opioid I've ever had that can match it (unless you count dipropionylmorphine produced not from pharmaceutical morph; and morphia alone, but from a broad-spectrum isolate from poppies that had been cleaned up, crystallized and set up on a blind date with a cute young acyl halide lass by the name of propionyl chloride, rapidly getting from first base (sodium acetate in that case) to second (NaOAc/potassium carbonate). Third if you count a brief dalliance with ammonia, the girl next door.

Got to head for fourth base next time those two meet up I think. A bit of a poisonous little bitch, para-dimethylaminopyridine, and she's all 'in, out, done' in about 10 minutes. But she KNOWS what she's doing.

The only other opioid, aside from pharm and grown morphine/opium isolate based dipropionylmorphine though thats EVER matched it, was a 300mg IV dose of the 6-monoacetyl ester of dihydromorphine. THAT...jesus christ. Stuff has a rush that lasts about half an hour to 45 minutes. And thats just the IV rush, the bit where your heart starts thumping in your head, your face goes all hot and prickly, and you just felt like you got spinal cord-raped by an archangel with a solid smack dildo on a stick carved from the wood of the 'ohmyfuckingchristaliveohmygodohmygodohmyfuckingcuntingjesusshitfuckrolfharrischristgod' tree.

With 6-AcO-DHM it was anyway, thats for sure. The high ITSELF didn't even start until about 3/4 hour after the injection. Or if it did, the rush hit so hard and so long it near drove me to my knees and any time a plateau wanted to introduce itself, it found itself kicked in the face, tied up and thrown in some bushes to wait its turn before making an appearance, completely overpowered by this great sodding big bully of an uber-rush. Wow. Just..fuck..in..wow. I so want to get out the HBr and build a pressure vessel, smurf the dihydrocodeine from every pharmacy in the city for a couple of weeks and...well that again. (if anyone else ever makes that stuff, although I should say it wasn't me that made it, someone else did and gifted me some, something I've not forgotten about, although had to disappear from the relevant place for quite some time for legal issue reasons, but verified via GC/mass spec, made from dihydrocodeine using HBr in a pressure vesesel. Surprised it worked in fact but it fucking did alright. Probably wouldn't for codeine since in pressure vessels, such as a sealed glass tube, at least with HCl, the acidity causes the epoxy bridge to open up giving not morphine from codeine, but apo-morphine, or at least, apo-codeine. Which wouldn't be pretty, because apomorphine is not an opioid, but a powerful, powerful emetic, due to its dopamine receptor agonist effects., With DHC though it did succeed surprisingly, and shit ME, the acetylated result was astonishing. 300mg, even with a tolerance equal to easily a gram to a gram and a half of IV morphine at the time, plus a handful of oxycodone IR pills thrown in (in the case of the morphine dose)...absolutely overwhelming, in the kind of way that makes it hard to catch your breath, not because of respiratory depression but because it just HIT so hard. Jam about 500 pins full of top notch H into a cannon, follow it up with your naked, skull-less brain, and light the fuse and it might end up feeling within a light year or two of the result....still fucking remember that. THE best opiate I've ever had. ever. Including hands-on work without a scrap of cut in sight.

This is the heroin thread. Not a chemistry thread, not a chloroform synthesis thread (synthesis discussion is off limits anyway). It's also not a drugged up rambling stories full of hyperbole thread. You sound totally manic dude, relax a bit eh?

I assume the point of the video he posted was to highlight that you're rambling on and on about something completely irrelevant and detached from everything else around you. Also if you're having legal troubles, all this could be used against you very easily. You might wanna tone it down for that reason, if nothing else

dave - you make some fair points but if you spend a bit more time reading and contributing to this forum then you will have a better context within which to take this members posts. We have had a close look at the content with regards to people using this as clear instructions for a synthesis and have decided that it falls more onto the side of in depth chem discussion, which other members had specifically requested that Limpet return to the forum to share.

You seem to have a lot of experience with RC's, is there a particular Fentanyl analogue or similar such you think stands out, the effects for "standing out" I have in mind are (a) Duration of effects (b) Quality of high compared to run of the mill opiates (Heroin, Morphine, Oxycodone and the like).

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

hello all, how's all my buddies doing?
been so busy with my god-damn thesis that i just twigged that i haven't had any opiates for well over a week
quite pleased as i could have sworn the last time i used i pushed it a bit over the edge of chipping and was concerned i was gonna end up rattling again
but not been thru anything like a cluck, it seems the junkie gods looked on me favorably :) but i srsly can't wait to finish this next 5k and just get utterly smeshed

It's not a full-on cookbook recipe. There are enough details missing for it (at best) not to work (and at worst, to blow you to smithereens. Do not try this at home, as though you needed to be told), unless attempted by someone knowledgeable enough in organic chemistry to work the rest out for themselves.

I'm not entirely sure I get that, being a brit. Can translate the language into english yes, but......well..er...you know? right?

And as for DMT...been said (along with AMT) that DMT is the rolls royce of psychedelics, hasn't it? funny enough, that was actually how I first described dipropionylmorphine in the first trip report I did on it anywhere, as the rolls royce of opioids. .

Pardon, Just a tourist yank passing through but ~Limpet_ has some great insights as to what lie's on the fringe and what one can dream about as the description is far from step by step synth, but a nice synopsis on what it might take to end up there. Excellent, intriguing post as most all of his are, please keep up the posting rate! as it's safe to say I'm not the only fan. On a sad note, my sincere sympathies on the loss of your dear lady friend sir Limpet-C, hope you can reminisce on the good times with her.

~
Nasally sprayed my keyboard with soda, very nice choice.

This is the heroin thread. Not a chemistry thread, not a chloroform synthesis thread (synthesis discussion is off limits anyway). It's also not a drugged up rambling stories full of hyperbole thread. You sound totally manic dude, relax a bit eh? I assume the point of the video he posted was to highlight that you're rambling on and on about something completely irrelevant and detached from everything else around you. Also if you're having legal troubles, all this could be used against you very easily. You might wanna tone it down for that reason, if nothing else

I think everyone can decipher the entertainment value out of this as it's not exactly a one-pot meth cook recipe but there's nothing wrong with erring on the side of caution I suppose, but I don't think the video had anything to do with mocking. Maybe I'm biased as a complete L_C, Sekio, NPD fan though.

You all run a gem of a forum in this corner of BL, Cheers!

Last edited:
As far as chemistry etc. goes, actually I was ASKED, after being away from EADD for a while, to come back and post more of my chem/bio/science in general knowhow. And Jeckyl, thanks. I am really going to miss her. Come the right part of the coming year, I'm going to plant a tree for her, and a grove of poppies (yes, I'll be putting the poppies to good use, I think she'd have wanted that, rather than them serving to flower only, and every dose of DPM from those poppies, it will serve to bring her memory to the foreground, along with (as also suggested to me by somebody else, elsewhere) a white, and a red rosebush. One for her death, and the other because she was loved. And living plants rather than just the cut flowers, for a small memorial garden, all of it bar the yew tree (toxic) and the roses, made up of psychedelic plants and poppies.

I failed to save her. This is both the least I can do, and sadly, the most. But this at least, can be done and last for centuries.

And did somebody delete a post of mine? concerning the virtues of different sacrificial bases (which are needed for the esterification, as acid anhydrides release a half mole per mole of anhydride of the corresponding carboxylic acid, whilst acid halides give off hydrogen chloride gas, which either, will cause significant ester hydrolysis of product and even destruction of the morphine itself)

Pardon, Just a tourist yank passing through but ~Limpet_ has some great insights as to what lie's on the fringe and what one can dream about as the description is far from step by step synth, but a nice synopsis on what it might take to end up there. Excellent, intriguing post as most all of his are, please keep up the posting rate! as it's safe to say I'm not the only fan. On a sad note, my sincere sympathies on the loss of your dear lady friend sir Limpet-C, hope you can reminisce on the good times with her.

~
Nasally sprayed my keyboard with soda, very nice choice.

I think everyone can decipher the entertainment value out of this as it's not exactly a one-pot meth cook recipe.

You all run a gem of a forum in this corner of BL, Cheers!

Cheers Jekyl - you are most welcome (as is davestate) - as many have said Limpet is most certainly back posting due to popular demand.

All I can say, is people, don't ask for something then complain when you get it. Doesn't make a damned bit of sense.

This is the heroin thread. Not a chemistry thread, not a chloroform synthesis thread (synthesis discussion is off limits anyway). It's also not a drugged up rambling stories full of hyperbole thread. You sound totally manic dude, relax a bit eh?

I assume the point of the video he posted was to highlight that you're rambling on and on about something completely irrelevant and detached from everything else around you. Also if you're having legal troubles, all this could be used against you very easily. You might wanna tone it down for that reason, if nothing else

Letting the northern Irish side down so ya are, gettin on like that, think you need to 'relax a bit eh'

dave - you make some fair points but if you spend a bit more time reading and contributing to this forum then you will have a better context within which to take this members posts. We have had a close look at the content with regards to people using this as clear instructions for a synthesis and have decided that it falls more onto the side of in depth chem discussion, which other members had specifically requested that Limpet return to the forum to share.

My bad, it just looked beyond the bounds of what the forum rules are, but I see what you mean

As far as chemistry etc. goes, actually I was ASKED, after being away from EADD for a while, to come back and post more of my chem/bio/science in general knowhow. And Jeckyl, thanks. I am really going to miss her. Come the right part of the coming year, I'm going to plant a tree for her, and a grove of poppies (yes, I'll be putting the poppies to good use, I think she'd have wanted that, rather than them serving to flower only, and every dose of DPM from those poppies, it will serve to bring her memory to the foreground, along with (as also suggested to me by somebody else, elsewhere) a white, and a red rosebush. One for her death, and the other because she was loved. And living plants rather than just the cut flowers, for a small memorial garden, all of it bar the yew tree (toxic) and the roses, made up of psychedelic plants and poppies.

I failed to save her. This is both the least I can do, and sadly, the most. But this at least, can be done and last for centuries.

No worries, had a look through your posts. This is off topic from me but do you happen to post on another forum, the one named after the domicile of certain type of stinging insect? Your posting style matches someone on there with a different username to yours here, but I'm almost certain now we've spoke a few times over there regarding acyl halides. Hope your latest experiment yields positive results

Letting the northern Irish side down so ya are, gettin on like that, think you need to 'relax a bit eh'
All I can say, is people, don't ask for something then complain when you get it. Doesn't make a damned bit of sense.

Just pointing out that going into such detail when having the police sniffing around might be risky, even if others are asking for info, compromising personal safety and or liberty to do so isn't worth it IMO. I've gleaned a good bit from his posts on the other site and would like to continue to do so, which I guess is slightly selfish, but it's mostly altruistic with a little tough love. It's constructive criticism, not malicious

---

To keep this post somewhat on topic, I've not used in 4 months now. The desire has mostly abated too, which is definitely a first in over 10 years of opiate use. Not drank in 20 months, not used benzos in about 2 years and quit smoking tobacco 5 months ago, though I do use a vape which I absolutely love. Only thing bothering me is my methadone dose doesn't hold me 24hours. Im only on 50mg and I think I'm gonna go upto 60 or 70mg, whatever it takes. I get takehomes for Wed, Fri and Sun and on those days take my dose when I wake before going to works, so any time between 6-8AM. The day after I usually don't pick it up from the chemist until between 10-12, whenever I get a break but Im feeling roughish by 8-9, so 24-28 hours after the last dose. I know it's not in my head because I get sneezing fits, higher HR, sweating and dilated pupils and I dont get it on the days I have the takehome, when Im taking the dose only 18-20 hours after the last. Before I stopped using totally I was using at the weekends and I attributed feeling a bit rough when I woke during the week to the use at the weekend. However whilst the WD feeling got slightly better after stopping, it's still there, positive of it now. Is 50mg a low dose? Is going up a good idea, will the nurse and Dr agree? This is really starting o bother me more and more. I don't have any side effects from it, no drowsiness, minimal constipation, no clouding. Is going up 10-20mg gonna make much difference on the side effect aspect? When I started on it first I sweated on my face more than usual, but that went away in 2-4 weeks

Last edited:
I've not used in 4 months now.

Fair play davestate - keep posting. 50mg is a moderate dose, and a slight increase could very well cover any discomfort that may still be lingering - also useful to point out that 60mgs is at the bottom end of what are considered therapeutic doses and may be high enough to block the effects of any on top use which may help you retain your resolve if the desire to use does arise again.

Fair play davestate - keep posting. 50mg is a moderate dose, and a slight increase could very well cover any discomfort that may still be lingering - also useful to point out that 60mgs is at the bottom end of what are considered therapeutic doses and may be high enough to block the effects of any on top use which may help you retain your resolve if the desire to use does arise again.

Thanks. I've been on done a while now, about 14 months. Before that bupe for about a year, bupe didn't really work for me past the first 3 months or so.Until 4 months ago was using pretty much 3 out of 4 weekends a month and was starting to slip into using after work during the week too at the end too. I didn't stop because I had any real desire to do so, way I saw it was I was having my cake and eating it. I was getting high when I was off work and I also wasn't sick as fuck during the week.

Back then I only had 1 takehome for Wed and of course Sunday when the chemist is shut. The chemist I use only gives out doses between 09:00 - 13:00 on a Wednesday rather than the usual 09:00 - 17:00 which didn't suit my work schedule, hence the Wed takehome. Eventually they said they were gonna have to take it away which would fuck me right up. That and getting a vein was becoming more of a hassle, sometimes taking me 5-15 minutes and having to use hands, fingers, thighs or legs at times, rather than just being able to hit first go. I also couldn't keep getting trackmarks and the inevitable scarring on my arms, summer was rolling around again and I melt in any half heat, meaning long sleeves or jackets is a real cunt. The thing is now I would like to stay not using, rather than just doing it because of the aforementioned issues.

The thing is waking up in the mornings feeling on edge, nervous, not able to sit still, sweaty and actually craving the methadone because of those symptoms is really bothering me. I know using would only make it worse the next morning after the high is over so I don't wanna do that but I can't do this grind any more. It's nowhere near as bad as waking up sick after doing gear, more like Chinese water torture compared with waterboarding, but the tension in me is rising.

I see the nurse again on Monday. I've meant to bring it up before but it either doesn't come up or I forget. How do I broach the subject without them thinking I'm just looking to get more for the sake of it? We briefly talked about it once or twice whilst I was still using but they seemed dismissive of the idea. I'm wondering now I'm not using, will they just dismiss it outright because I've not been using and there's little justification for a dose increase if I've not used for 4 months? Do I just tell them what I've said above? Any tips appreciated

I would just be honest with them. If you are working and just need a maintenance dose in order to help continue addressing your daily commitments then I cannot see why they would refuse a slight increase, considering that you still feel discomfort that you associate with the physical and psychological need for more drugs (which you have managed to avoid and seem motivated to continue with such), or preferably, an adjustment with your treatment. 4 months is a long time so you can be clear about your own self assessment and it might not hurt broaching the subject of therapeutic dosing as it can (and I personally know that it does) dramatically improve ones ability to avoid using street heroin. If they are not pushing you to reduce, then surely a bit more methadone is much preferable to a relapse and if and when you are ready to w/d from the green goo, 60mg is not much more effort than 50mg.