• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXIII-New shit - same old problems

Hey folks, the joys of heroin i see are in full swing. It is a mugs game, hasn't stopped me using last few days again, but that's it today's last g is the last for a while, only been using odd day here and there, usual guy i was scoring phones went dead so I phoned an old junkie dude I know, good guy really just drugs have fucked him, I am not gonna be that person, anyway I bell'd him and asked who had good gear he said one of his old mates had started again he would phone him and tell him who I was etc, guy told me to come down, ain't even that far, first time met him got half g, and to be fair it was bangin, so the next morning instead of my meth (chemist and he are are close to each other) I went to his got 2 half gs , done it this morning had to go for my meth because need tomorrow and it's shut Monday (Result), so had to swallow my 50mls my chemist are on top, but that's a gram again today and 120 over last 3 days , and today i don't really feel obv I can feel it a bit but other day was slabbering of a half g, good thing really gives me the reason to stay off it again, because for the last so many months I use one day and leave it , but because it was good the other day had a few day run, but stop now and I should be fine because the other 2 days I used I never took my meth so I won't rattle not that am bothered about it's spending my money on something that's doing just what my meth does, I am on 50ml but I think i am gonna go up and hope that stops the cravings , because not using regularly has gave me back my life to an extent, got money again , buying nice things in life instead of smack because when I have a habit i can't do nothing but chase that habit, fuck that shit I know I will never go back to that but I want to not ever want to use , the cravings to go

Hey folks, the joys of heroin i see are in full swing. It is a mugs game, hasn't stopped me using last few days again, but that's it today's last g is the last for a while, only been using odd day here and there, usual guy i was scoring phones went dead so I phoned an old junkie dude I know, good guy really just drugs have fucked him, I am not gonna be that person, anyway I bell'd him and asked who had good gear he said one of his old mates had started again he would phone him and tell him who I was etc, guy told me to come down, ain't even that far, first time met him got half g, and to be fair it was bangin, so the next morning instead of my meth (chemist and he are are close to each other) I went to his got 2 half gs , done it this morning had to go for my meth because need tomorrow and it's shut Monday (Result), so had to swallow my 50mls my chemist are on top, but that's a gram again today and 120 over last 3 days , and today i don't really feel obv I can feel it a bit but other day was slabbering of a half g, good thing really gives me the reason to stay off it again, because for the last so many months I use one day and leave it , but because it was good the other day had a few day run, but stop now and I should be fine because the other 2 days I used I never took my meth so I won't rattle not that am bothered about it's spending my money on something that's doing just what my meth does, I am on 50ml but I think i am gonna go up and hope that stops the cravings , because not using regularly has gave me back my life to an extent, got money again , buying nice things in life instead of smack because when I have a habit i can't do nothing but chase that habit, fuck that shit I know I will never go back to that but I want to not ever want to use , the cravings to go

Mate, I know it's hard to swallow, but the only way to get those cravings to go is to stop. Stick with your meth, get on a sufficient dose that you don't need gear (at least 70ml), stabilise on that dose then slowly, slowly reduce. You're in for the long haul but it's worth it. I've been clean off the meth for over two years now and I'm still getting all my mental faculties back. I'm still crawling out of a fog, but every day it gets better and better...

I know your right mate, I know boredom has a lot to do with with the days I use because of what I do I have a lot of free time and I end up using but I always regret it now, I was on 40ml up till a few weeks ago and didn't feel great thought what's the point being on it and feeling like shit still so went up 10 feels a bit better but i think more could help, I feel like once my meth kicks in and I feel great for a while then I crash am not rattling but not great either will going up help that ? I know 70ml is a blocking dose so they say so I probs wouldn't even try and waste my money , or would I ...

I know your right mate, I know boredom has a lot to do with with the days I use because of what I do I have a lot of free time and I end up using but I always regret it now, I was on 40ml up till a few weeks ago and didn't feel great thought what's the point being on it and feeling like shit still so went up 10 feels a bit better but i think more could help, I feel like once my meth kicks in and I feel great for a while then I crash am not rattling but not great either will going up help that ? I know 70ml is a blocking dose so they say so I probs wouldn't even try and waste my money , or would I ...

That's up to you really mate. We all know that addiction is largely psychological. Once you're on that blocking dose of meth, you need to believe that you can do without gear. If you can get in the right mindset to take the plunge, I think you would be surprised. The psychological pull is much, much stronger than the physical need. It's just a case of breaking that cycle.

Have been intravenous heroin addict off and on for about 5 years with a few periods of complete abstinence in between. 18 months and 20 months. However, I am currently active and am up to about a gram a day habit. My girlfriend and I have obtained a sufficent amount of suboxone to do a short 5-7 day taper. Now i am famIliar with 8mg suboxone with 2mg naloxone but I was able to find 12mg suboxone with 3mg of naloxone. Long story short I had waited about 32 hours after my last shot of heroin to where I thought I was good and sick and able to avoid the precipitated withdrawal but low and behold I took the whole 12 after said 32 hours and was in the worst hell of my life for about 2 hours. And my girlfriend took 6mg of the 12mg strip and also went in to PWD for a short time but it was nowhere near as bad as mine. Vomiting, sweating profusely, cold chills, horrible restlessness the list goes on. Now we really want to start this taper and get off but she and I are absolutely petrified of ever touching a 12mg sub again. Any thoughts on why that happened? Even if She took 6mg (half the strip) and still felt the PWD. Thanks!

It sounds as though you just did not wait long enough before taking the suboxone. (And buprenorphine will cause precipitated withdrawals on its own, even without the naloxone. Which doesn't even get a look-in anyway, given that it has a lower affinity for the μ-receptors than bupe. But then, the cheques aren't written by people who actually know their shit or anything; they just see it's got naloxone in it and think "great, no abuse potential".) Some people's bodies metabolise opiates faster than others; maybe yours is just slower. Next time around, wait until it's nearly that bad before taking the subs.

Buprenorphine always makes you feel like shit for the first few days (no where near as bad as full withdrawal though) It usually takes about a week after last having any H to feel somewhat normal, and then 2 - 3 weeks until most of the cravings go.

From my experience even taking a huge first dose of bupe once you start withdrawing from H doesn't get you anywhere near where you want to be, taking any more than 8mg is a waste, and even 8mg seems like a bit of a waste to me. Once you can manage on 2mg under the tongue and not up the nose, up the arse or in the vein a day you're on the right track.

With my detox and subsequent rehab imminent, I've fallen at the last hurdle and have not stabilised following my last reduction reduction to 16mg methdone linctus / day, which was again reduced to 14mg on Monday in error. I've been so all over the place I missed an OPA. and as such things have begun to get really confused as despite my key worker and doctor desperate for me to have stopped at 20 (which will be be substituted for an equipotent dose of buprrenorpine once I am in the detox facility and am in full rattle - tat) they have reduced it without my agreement (I had 15mg OD as a target) but its all over the shop now. I have been using on top regularly for the last 2 months, the situation having not been helped by finding multiple consistent local sources of pre - drought standard. This last few days have been the first few I have spent away from the stuff, after developing the biggest mutant dental abscess known to science I've been reluctant to compromise my immune system any more than usual. But with another stress day tomorrow I am more interested in avoiding benzos, which I have also been taking the piss with at the same time my heroin use (there was a painful personal trigger).

I only had clonitrazolam left, which despite being one of my favourite benzos is far too potent to be used any more frequently than weekly, but with nothing else I have been at it nearly every other day the last week or 2. Managed to get a reload on a half gram of Flubromazepam on Friday though so I have made a solution and had 30mg last night - still a large dose but it was strong enough to reassure me that I had not yet crossed the tolerance rubicon with the regular use of the clonazolam. I can also taper it quickly down to therapeutic levels. Unless I using a benzo for the fist time following a tolerance break, I take various drugs with doses approx. equipotent to 30 - 40 mls of diazepam when I am being sensible to get an effective dunt (i.e. once or twice a week) but have jacked up so that I currently require 30mgs of flubromazepam or 1mg clonazolam to achieve good effect, but the epic duration of the f-pam means that I have no need to redose today and am less prone to rebound anxiety.

So, once again I have caved in and purchased some of this taliban standard brew, at the end of the day the detox is going to be uncomfortable any way you look at it so I'm just fucking it for the moment and I'll them let them put the green back up to 20 if it will stabilise me quickly enough to get this bed as quick as is practical.

With my detox and subsequent rehab imminent, I've fallen at the last hurdle and have not stabilised following my last reduction reduction to 16mg methdone linctus / day, which was again reduced to 14mg on Monday in error. I've been so all over the place I missed an OPA. and as such things have begun to get really confused as despite my key worker and doctor desperate for me to have stopped at 20 (which will be be substituted for an equipotent dose of buprrenorpine once I am in the detox facility and am in full rattle - tat) they have reduced it without my agreement (I had 15mg OD as a target) but its all over the shop now. I have been using on top regularly for the last 2 months, the situation having not been helped by finding multiple consistent local sources of pre - drought standard. This last few days have been the first few I have spent away from the stuff, after developing the biggest mutant dental abscess known to science I've been reluctant to compromise my immune system any more than usual. But with another stress day tomorrow I am more interested in avoiding benzos, which I have also been taking the piss with at the same time my heroin use (there was a painful personal trigger).

I only had clonitrazolam left, which despite being one of my favourite benzos is far too potent to be used any more frequently than weekly, but with nothing else I have been at it nearly every other day the last week or 2. Managed to get a reload on a half gram of Flubromazepam on Friday though so I have made a solution and had 30mg last night - still a large dose but it was strong enough to reassure me that I had not yet crossed the tolerance rubicon with the regular use of the clonazolam. I can also taper it quickly down to therapeutic levels. Unless I using a benzo for the fist time following a tolerance break, I take various drugs with doses approx. equipotent to 30 - 40 mls of diazepam when I am being sensible to get an effective dunt (i.e. once or twice a week) but have jacked up so that I currently require 30mgs of flubromazepam or 1mg clonazolam to achieve good effect, but the epic duration of the f-pam means that I have no need to redose today and am less prone to rebound anxiety.

So, once again I have caved in and purchased some of this taliban standard brew, at the end of the day the detox is going to be uncomfortable any way you look at it so I'm just fucking it for the moment and I'll them let them put the green back up to 20 if it will stabilise me quickly enough to get this bed as quick as is practical.

Stee, I'm sorry mate but you are nowhere near ready for rehab yet. It will just be a big waste of time and money, and deny someone a place who really wants to come off. I think you need to have a real deep think about what you actually want.

It's called a lapse bud.

I didn't use for 4 months following Christmas. Without boring folk with the details, I was let down by the final person in my ife who I thought actually still gave a damn about me about 6 weeks ago. I was distraught enough to make such a show of my misery on here, I angered and upset a lot of board members , most notably Bearlove, who was so dismayed by the pathetic way I coped with my misery by burying my head in heroin for the first time this year, he appears to have left the site. I was so low that I managed to ruin the board by depressing a member so much by my drastic deterioration so much he cannot interact on here any more.

When you have to spend the majority of the day alone in order to avoid constant physical and psychological abuse from my mother as standard for being a disgusting fucking druggy' it really galvanises the insight into this obvious fact that there is little motivation to be alive most days. So, when things went tits up at the end of May compelling me to be as far away from what was going on in my head, I naturally as a drug addict, who by definition cannot control their use at times despite the consequences, went too to bed for a week with shitloads of benzos, leaving the village every 3 or 4 days to buy heroin, heroin which as I said, is as good as it was pre 2010. When u end up hitting the downers while that depressed, it makes your mood even lower but when I want to just be so sedated that I do not have to think about anything, then my mood levels become secondary. When yo are in that state it does not take long for the time too pass you by, I remember one Monday ringing the centre to tell them I would not be able to go to the group that week, and was totally honest about why I could not (I was too high for it too be appropriate to attend, and that I could not spend hours in a car with mothers continuous abuse. Before I knew it, 3 weeks had gone, I'd managed to miss and OPA as I was so out of it.

Of most importance however, was the fantastic pre - detoc assessment I had from the doctor, who was completely empathetic that things have been uncharacteristically bad regarding my compulsion to use compared to how stable I was over and after Christmas. He recognises that things have to get back under control, after which I can be admitted and detoxed.

My recovery through the rehabilitation programme I have been offered has been the end game for 18 months, since I started to reduce from the ludicrous 70mg OD methadone dependency that was imposed on me after fially approaching addiction services after 10 years of getting myself off it CT every time I experienced a period of physical addiction (2005 - 2007, then relapsed in 210 for about 4 months, before relapsing again in 2013). I was always reluctant to approach services as I knew that accepting methadone prescription would officially put me on the scrap heap, from which many do not et out of. So surprise, surprise here I am, unemployed for 4 years while trying to control am extremely disturbed individual who is going to cause my father a heart attack any day now due to the demands she makes of him.

OK, so I am enjoying the heroin I am taking and after a period of stability I have cone off the raiils. Do I want to stop using? In a perfect world, and if I could control it, no, but I have no choice if I do not want to die and if life had more to offer I could live without it with little problem (I did before for 3 years, twice). But I've had a bad time of it recently, I have only done what any addict would do when subjected to stress and I have use half as much heroin as I did last week, I have no further plans to use this week if my methadone is being adjusted and the slight increase might hekp keep me clean in the week prior to admission.

If I do not go to detox and complete the rehabilitation programme than what other options do I seriously have? I cannot afford to and do not have the veins to continue using, but I have not the means to get out of the environment which is contributing to my need to use. I need to get out of this fucking house, and I need to get the drugs out of my system professionally now, as life keeps getting a little worse all the time anyway and the only way to live in this house without committing suicide is to be blended by narcotics. I do not want to be a heroin addict any more, I do not want to sit in this house locked away from the world any longer and I want to go back to fucking work. I've really cocked my drug intake up over the past few weeks, regardless of my excuses for mental analgesia, but after wasting 4 years of my life in 'drug treatment' I have more than demonstrated that I need rehabilitating in ever way. I will not be admitted until my methadone has been stabilised allowing them to detox me. Loads of people need the beds, i have been on the waiting list since February and have attended the 'pre - rehab' groups every week since March, but have seen many, much less commuted than myself, get beds extremely quickly, as they tend to be alcohol dependent and need the service in a last ditch to save their life.

So of you are thinking that I want heroin so much that I use it to cope with all of my problems then yes, you are correct. I will be telling them that once I have been detoxed and ready to start. I do not think they will be surprised in the slightest and will then go on to spend the next 13 weeks explaining to me why this is not the right thing to do while preparing me psychosocially to stay away from it once I rejoin real life.

If people could control their drug use they would not need a complete rehabilitation.

It's called a lapse bud.

I didn't use for 4 months following Christmas. Without boring folk with the details, I was let down by the final person in my ife who I thought actually still gave a damn about me about 6 weeks ago. I was distraught enough to make such a show of my misery on here, I angered and upset a lot of board members , most notably Bearlove, who was so dismayed by the pathetic way I coped with my misery by burying my head in heroin for the first time this year, he appears to have left the site. I was so low that I managed to ruin the board by depressing a member so much by my drastic deterioration so much he cannot interact on here any more.

When you have to spend the majority of the day alone in order to avoid constant physical and psychological abuse from my mother as standard for being a disgusting fucking druggy' it really galvanises the insight into this obvious fact that there is little motivation to be alive most days. So, when things went tits up at the end of May compelling me to be as far away from what was going on in my head, I naturally as a drug addict, who by definition cannot control their use at times despite the consequences, went too to bed for a week with shitloads of benzos, leaving the village every 3 or 4 days to buy heroin, heroin which as I said, is as good as it was pre 2010. When u end up hitting the downers while that depressed, it makes your mood even lower but when I want to just be so sedated that I do not have to think about anything, then my mood levels become secondary. When yo are in that state it does not take long for the time too pass you by, I remember one Monday ringing the centre to tell them I would not be able to go to the group that week, and was totally honest about why I could not (I was too high for it too be appropriate to attend, and that I could not spend hours in a car with mothers continuous abuse. Before I knew it, 3 weeks had gone, I'd managed to miss and OPA as I was so out of it.

Of most importance however, was the fantastic pre - detoc assessment I had from the doctor, who was completely empathetic that things have been uncharacteristically bad regarding my compulsion to use compared to how stable I was over and after Christmas. He recognises that things have to get back under control, after which I can be admitted and detoxed.

My recovery through the rehabilitation programme I have been offered has been the end game for 18 months, since I started to reduce from the ludicrous 70mg OD methadone dependency that was imposed on me after fially approaching addiction services after 10 years of getting myself off it CT every time I experienced a period of physical addiction (2005 - 2007, then relapsed in 210 for about 4 months, before relapsing again in 2013). I was always reluctant to approach services as I knew that accepting methadone prescription would officially put me on the scrap heap, from which many do not et out of. So surprise, surprise here I am, unemployed for 4 years while trying to control am extremely disturbed individual who is going to cause my father a heart attack any day now due to the demands she makes of him.

OK, so I am enjoying the heroin I am taking and after a period of stability I have cone off the raiils. Do I want to stop using? In a perfect world, and if I could control it, no, but I have no choice if I do not want to die and if life had more to offer I could live without it with little problem (I did before for 3 years, twice). But I've had a bad time of it recently, I have only done what any addict would do when subjected to stress and I have use half as much heroin as I did last week, I have no further plans to use this week if my methadone is being adjusted and the slight increase might hekp keep me clean in the week prior to admission.

If I do not go to detox and complete the rehabilitation programme than what other options do I seriously have? I cannot afford to and do not have the veins to continue using, but I have not the means to get out of the environment which is contributing to my need to use. I need to get out of this fucking house, and I need to get the drugs out of my system professionally now, as life keeps getting a little worse all the time anyway and the only way to live in this house without committing suicide is to be blended by narcotics. I do not want to be a heroin addict any more, I do not want to sit in this house locked away from the world any longer and I want to go back to fucking work. I've really cocked my drug intake up over the past few weeks, regardless of my excuses for mental analgesia, but after wasting 4 years of my life in 'drug treatment' I have more than demonstrated that I need rehabilitating in ever way. I will not be admitted until my methadone has been stabilised allowing them to detox me. Loads of people need the beds, i have been on the waiting list since February and have attended the 'pre - rehab' groups every week since March, but have seen many, much less commuted than myself, get beds extremely quickly, as they tend to be alcohol dependent and need the service in a last ditch to save their life.

So of you are thinking that I want heroin so much that I use it to cope with all of my problems then yes, you are correct. I will be telling them that once I have been detoxed and ready to start. I do not think they will be surprised in the slightest and will then go on to spend the next 13 weeks explaining to me why this is not the right thing to do while preparing me psychosocially to stay away from it once I rejoin real life.

If people could control their drug use they would not need a complete rehabilitation.

Totally understand mate. But the key indicator is your statement: "Do I want to stop using? In a perfect world, and if I could control it, no, but I have no choice".

It has to be YOUR choice...

opioid-deaths-med.jpg

i saw this article earlier (source of the above chart) and it seems that the UK has had a sharp increase in opioid-related fatalities in the last year or so.be careful out there, folks... :(

alsoo stee, please don't blame certain people leaving the site on yourself.
hell, if it is anyone's "fault", i could put my hand up for being such an uptight cunt about people posting stuff that i consider racist, or bigoted.
but ui don't play that game :)
if people want to leave the BL community, that's their call. for the most part, i think those of us that still post in EADD just wanrt the best for one another.
we're al here for each other - honestly don't think anybody has - or would - leave because they are worried about another bluelighter. we all know what other BLers are like; i can assure you that you're not to blame <3

Last edited:
Totally understand mate. But the key indicator is your statement: "Do I want to stop using? In a perfect world, and if I could control it, no, but I have no choice".

It has to be YOUR choice...

But that statement precludes actual reality. The majority of those in rehab that I read about who no have interest or motivation to be there tend to be from the United States who have been forced to go as they see the process as a sentencing option. The folk who jump at the chance generally judt do not want to go to jail and once in rehab they soon either abscond or spend the program using,as many facilities in the country go not run tight ships and the justice system does not care about a successful outcome - as long as the case has been disposed of via sentence then It's all part of the human merry go round mangler that they subject their citizens to. Boxes get ticked court orders are fulfilled, the private sector gets it's cut and the defendant will exit the situation in most cases returning straight to drug use after gaining no benefit from he forced rehab.

One lad who had been attending the group for sometime when I joined could not be given a bed due as he was waiting for the outcome of a court case he had been engaging with since before Christmas. Despite being in big trouble for a serous high value theft, he had appeared ti realise the mess he had got himself into. However, this guy was the opposite of me and faced up to his mistake by stopping his heroin use and getting into the habit of using his methadone script properly. He was as ready as anyone could be, but accepted the fact that his new found motivation had come from his insight into what a mess he had mad.e of things. The group facilitator stated that the centre had liaised closely with both the CPS and the srevice users solicitor and that it was a forgone conclusion that he was facing a prison sentence of 18 - 30months.

They had assured the service though that while he could not avoid justice, they appeared to believe him regarding his motivations to become clean and would support him throughout his sentence by maintaining him on substitute poppies, that they would accommodate him in so called designated 'drug free' wings and if he was still motivated to go forward following release, the he would be transferred directly from jail to the detox facility at the centre, and once successfully detoxed then the rehabilitation course would be immediately started. Whether he makes it (He got 15 months) is anyones guess, but I hope this demonstrates that these guys will work with people to get them ready, which takes longest in some cases than others, but no bed is allocated until the service user is in the optimal position to put it to practical use.

When I said I had no choice, I used the phrase badly and you quoted it out of context. It is not a perfect world and I do have a choice, but one involves continuing to use drugs while the domestic situation become even more unmanageable, while I first out of accessible veins and then limbs if I am not lucky enough to die quickly first. The second involves stabilising my current drug intake and going to rehab. This is what I mean when I say I do not have a choice. I choose to go to rehab because I want to get well, but I am a drug addict who has lost control again and am only just beginning to get it back.

And I wish you all the very best Stee. Hell, if anyone deserves it, it's you. I don't mean to come across as negative, but I have never heard a success story from a stay in rehab. I think a lot of people see it as a magic bullet which is going to solve all their problems in one fell swoop. Unfortunately, this is never the case. But you can only give it your best shot mate, and make the very best of the opportunity while it's there.

Love and best wishes Stee <3

Despite the negative affects opiates have helped me deal with the crippling anxiety, which several years ago prevented me from ever doing much with my life, or having the confidence to get a job or do things that generally require you not to question yourself. I think the real fear caused by the spectre of withdrawal goes a long way in putting into perspective the fake fear of social interactions. Going out and making drug connections in a city where you have no such connections takes bigger balls and perception than handing out a CV or going to an interview. I've managed to do that twice, and after years of dealer/user related fuck arounds and danger and relief, doing something pro-active to achieve a goal doesn't seem as near difficult.

been getting the best gear i've had in years recently, chunks of uncut afghani from holland, cheap as fuck and banging! like the best of the best, the rush from .2 in the pin is phenomenal! rush starting in yer belly creeping out to your hands n feet n face with this release of euphoria that has been missing from gear in general for the last few years, i can get 3g for the price of 4 bags on the street and the quality is tip top, thankfully its a fortnightly treat now with methadone keeping me on good behaviour for the rest of the time, anyone else noticed a sharp upturn in quality? and im talking clean labtested gear with not a trace of fent or any derivatives

lol breakcore mate i'm always so jealous of you evrytime you post. i've literally just tooted .2 of afgan tan and i'm bloody salivating reading your post hahah

The gear I have been getting when am dabbling is fantasic , using to regularly again, but tomorrow I stop again, I know when I say that I actually mean , a year ago I used every chance every penny , but I learned after the millionth time it's not worth it.

I am gonna ask to go up from 50ml of meth, I want the urge to stop and not think about it, I like a higher dose maybe help

how long you been off the b ftt, pal?
remember u were having a bad time on it last time we spoke.

honestly man, its good ur not on it every day, but get off the 'done as soon as you can cause the rattle from that is even worse, but yuo probably already knew that aha

Last edited: