• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXIII-New shit - same old problems

Hmm, I thought as much but it's an itch (no pun) that just won't go away. Been brewing in the back of my mind for a good while now. Better personal tastes? ha, i've been drinking 10 cans of K (8.4% ) cider a day since christmas. Before that I was blowing 700 quid a week on good coke to smoke crack. Before that it was poppy heads (probably the best opi experience i've had, except the times it made me vomit for hours. was quite relaxing though more mongy than euphoric) Different maybe, better I doubt it :D

Ok so I could have worded that better I suppose but even the above is infinitely less toxic (pun def intended) than pushing the boat with that garbage as...

In a way, the process of 'warming' to opiates is one and the same as the early days of becoming dependant on them.

...never a truer word spoken. I was smitten instantly but this makes so much sense.

Oh man, I know you guys are the experts but I think today is the day. My legs rattling like a puppy wagging its tail. Fuck it's only 8.30, noone is gonna be about at this time. Wish me luck!

If I was an expert I would be helping people get out of it as opposed to facilitating it on here. Its awful its like watching a car crash in slow motion...

This isn't a loaded question, but are you happy to have an IV heroin habit, should you come to eventually enjoy it this way? Do you actually want one?

Not being patronising, just interested. :)

Interesting question! I think a part of me does want a habit... weirdly enough. As I said earlier, I'm fascinated by the drug and the lifestyle. I've spent a lot of time over the years reading boards and experiences of people. I don't know, I want to feel the ultimate high. I take drugs for various reasons, but mainly I can't stand being sober. For the past 10-15 years I've been fucked up on something from the moment I wake up to the moment I sleep.

I found some gear, I'm gonna try it now. I'll report back :)

there are bigger and better things to die from that will keep you mashed and occupied. im not going to engage with this any further :\ just do us a favour and tell us you hated it, regardless of the outcome. there are more lives at stake than yours or mine ;) =D

Nobody with a habit really enjoys the effects of heroin; there just comes a point where the effects of not taking heroin are even less enjoyable.

Most people who try H are lucky enough to be able to have a few pleasant experiences, then leave it alone for the rest of their lives. It sounds as though you missed out on that early, enjoyable phase. Which is a bummer, but really not as big a bummer as having an injecting habit.

Of course, it's entirely possible you've just been getting substandard gear .....

But if you start IVing, you will just end up doubly addicted -- to the drug itself and the mechanics of injection.

^^this upsets me...

mate, i know the whole heroin chic thing is alluring when you're yet to experience it yourself. But waking up with no money and sicker than you've probably ever been in your life, you can't go back to bed because you can't sleep and you're in mental and physical agony, plus you've gpt to find, beg, borrow, steal at least 20 quid to sort yourself out - not get high - just to make the pain subside for a few hours. you're in wd's so you need a shit for the first time in a week, then you've got to somehow push this dry brick out of your arse. after half an hour, one bleeding arsehole and terrible pain, you accidentally catch yourself in the mirror and think.....what the fuck have i done???

it's not cool or glamorous, please believe me. if you don't really enjoy it much, please don't persevere to try and gain a life ruining dependence. or if you feel you need an opiate every day, get on methadone before you spend all your money, lose your job (if applicable) and your friend's and family's trust and respect.

Can only echo the sentiments above, handmade rollies - it really isn't the ultimate high, you're just digging yourself a deeper hole. Do you know anything about IV technique? Do you have anyone around in case you go under? Have you thought this through at all?

yes i dont like it. colours have gone a bit brighter which is vool, but its not good. im gutted, absolutely gutted. feel dizzy and sick. what the fuck else is there

what the fuck else is there

Life? Freedom?

Ibogaine/ayahuasca is what I'd maybe be thinking.

I completely abused benzos last year, and whilst I don't see them as bad (per se), they're just an unsustainable way of avoiding facing yourself. Same goes with opiates.

I want to upgrade myself and be the best version of myself - healthy and free of fear. Basically I think that my answer to "what the fuck else is there" is try and be the best version of yourself - for you.

Hopefully that doesn't sound condescending - it's just that I think that deep down that's what most of us desire most.

Hello, I feel a bit more with it now. Thank you for the lovely replies, yes thinking about itt i think I have a problem. I don't know why I do this to myself.

Jesus how much money have I wasted on this shite trying to catch something that obviusly doesn't agree with me. Once i spent close to 80 quid on a 100mg sample of "golden triangle white no4" from austrailia. and it wasn't even as strong as this experience!

Anyone want half a ten bag?! just kidding. it's gone down the shitter, literally.

Well I can say the itch has been scratched at least. The most euphoric drug i've tried has been GBL, I think that is probably 80% to what i'm seeking. This is probably 10%.

Got 100 DHC's arriving tomorrow, not so excited anymore haha. Never tried them though so worth a go I guess.

yes i dont like it. colours have gone a bit brighter which is vool, but its not good. im gutted, absolutely gutted. feel dizzy and sick. what the fuck else is there

On the bright side, you've ticked it off your list with seemingly no repercussions. Which was actually probably one of the best outcomes that your experiment could have had.

To be fair, I can totally relate to what drives you here. When I first tried heroin, it was a "one off" experiment driven largely by its reputation as an ultimate high. I snorted some number 4 and, although in retrospect I can now see it was good gear, I felt somewhat cheated by how ordinary and unspectacular the whole experience was. So I decided I'd allow myself another experiment, but smoke number 3 this time. It was better and I felt like it could have the potential to reach my high expectations, but I'd never chased anything off foil before and felt I may have been a bit wasteful. So I had another experiment. By this point I was experimenting regularly with other opiates too and had a clearer idea of what they were all about and why people did them. I'd also become desensitised to the idea of using big bad heroin and it simply became a regular favourite for when I was buying opiates/opioids. Which became more and more regular, withdrawals became more apparent between binges, eventually it became easier just to stay opiated in some way all the time etc etc etc.

Anyway, I guess my point is something like: heroin/opioids in general are really nice and pleasant. They do that VERY well. But if you're looking for something that is earth shattering or exciting or even vaguely memorable then don't invest anymore time or money into this venture imo.

On the bright side, you've ticked it off your list with seemingly no repercussions. Which was actually probably one of the best outcomes that your experiment could have had.

To be fair, I can totally relate to what drives you here. When I first tried heroin, it was a "one off" experiment driven largely by its reputation as an ultimate high. I snorted some number 4 and, although in retrospect I can now see it was good gear, I felt somewhat cheated by how ordinary and unspectacular the whole experience was. So I decided I'd allow myself another experiment, but smoke number 3 this time. It was better and I felt like it could have the potential to reach my high expectations, but I'd never chased anything off foil before and felt I may have been a bit wasteful. So I had another experiment. By this point I was experimenting regularly with other opiates too and had a clearer idea of what they were all about and why people did them. I'd also become desensitised to the idea of using big bad heroin and it simply became a regular favourite for when I was buying opiates/opioids. Which became more and more regular, withdrawals became more apparent between binges, eventually it became easier just to stay opiated in some way all the time etc etc etc.

Anyway, I guess my point is something like: heroin/opioids in general are really nice and pleasant. They do that VERY well. But if you're looking for something that is earth shattering or exciting or even vaguely memorable then don't invest anymore time or money into this venture imo.

Nail on the head there OM. It's NOT the ultimate high, though it IS the ultimate relief. Unfortunately, I took to it like a duck to water the very first time I let some guy shoot me up. It gave me relief from anxiety, relief from paranoia, relief from insecurity. From that day on I lusted after it all the time, though I didn't have the contacts for it to be a regular thing. I was just an addict waiting to happen, but it took another 10 + years before I was in a position to get it when I wanted. Soon I became totally dependent - that's when the enjoyment stopped. From that point on all it afforded was relief from pain of withdrawal, and as the habit got bigger, so did the sense of relief - almost giving me relief from life itself on one dark day. The next 20 years were spent desperately battling my addiction and fucking my life up in the process. Obviously, sometimes it was enjoyable, but on the whole not worth the pain and suffering I inflicted upon myself and my family and friends. Basically, it's shit.

Just to highlight what a total twat I am, when I first tried crack, I didn't like it at all - one huge rush, then an intense craving for smack to make the horrible after effects go away. But I persevered. 30 grand later, I came to the conclusion I still didn't like it. It ain't all it's cracked up to be... :\

Been on subutex maintenance since January 2016, now I'm changing clinics so I (stupidly) took the chance to be silly. I did two bags of white(heroin that is, this country is awash with it at the moment) on thursday, four bags of white on saturday, the white was all snorted, and big bag of brown on sunday, plugged(heated with citric and water/heat first) and then smoked, I even railed a line of the brown to see whether it worked and it did. Anyway on thursday at 14:30 I have a piss test. Been drinking tea and water like a madman, back on my bupre too obviously.

I don't want any tips as I l know drug testing questions aren't allowed. Just spare a thought for me or a prayer if you're the type. I really need to pass this, can't believe I was so fucking stupid. If I weren't changing clinics, I would get scolded by the doctor and maybe they would threaten to take my weekly bupre take-away and make me go every day for a week or so as punishment. This is a new clinic though and they seem much more strict.

Well the thing is, if I do get kicked off the program and can't go back to my old clinic, I would just enjoy the incredibly strong stuff that's around right now, living in a mafia state sucks, but oh boy do we get good quality hard drugs at street level. The two bags last thursday went through a 4mgs subutex blockade as if it weren't there, I was nodding off and felt glorious. That was about 8 hours after dosing the subs. On saturday as well, did 6mgs of subs in the morning, as I didn't plan on scoring that day, bought four bags, but still reached the same level of greatness as on thursday, just needed twice as much material.

Sunday was so good, I feel guilty just talking about it. The bag was fucking huge, good taste. (also helped that I didn't take any sub that morning)

Anyway, hello. I haven't been around too much. Safe and take care

Last edited:
Take care Kenny, all the best with your tests...

yep brown works snorted too - just gotta be careful because you're taking in a dose all at once compared to smoking, i.e. no titration so you're at risk of an OD...same with plugging I suppose.

FUBAR - ouch @ 30k :|

Thankfully my experience with crack was limited to a couple of snowballs...before I realised things were all downhill from there.

It's pretty interesting that there are a few different forms for heroin to come in, and that they can only be used in certain ways.

It's pretty interesting that there are a few different forms for heroin to come in, and that they can only be used in certain ways.

There's only one way that heroin can be used - and that's foolishly... :\

There's only one way that heroin can be used - and that's foolishly... :\

Just pondering put loud.

I tried codeine because I got a script and I fucking hated it. Dark CEVs and a foreboding body high. Literally the opposite of cosy.

This website and people ive known have made me all too aware of the risks of getting into bed with the trickster "just this once".