• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXIII-New shit - same old problems

Aye, getting 100mg carfent which should last me until tuesday, then i'm done been a nightmare of a few months somehow managed to hide my habit n'all

Carfent obv is stupidly dangerous, but with clean surfaces & proper equipment for volumetric dosing it shouldnt be a problem (if i never reply please put 'thought he knew best' on top of my tomb stone ty)

Yup i'm in services, they're shite in some ways but not bad in others, i'm hoping the rattle will last around a week and i have alot of things put in place to keep me busy for after, from rehab a few years back and the year or so clean i did after aswel i have a pretty good understanding of what works for keeping me clean... dont think i'll have done a rattle like this before though

Will keep you all updated, I am gonna do this detocx if it kills me cause if i dont i know it will kill me, plus i'll be all out of fent+analogues when i start my rattle and am not buying any more of that beautiful evil chemical again

Will keep you all updated

Please do Kronos - do not know how difficult the WD would be from something that potent compared to street heroins but it's pretty shorty acting so either way I would have thought that you would be through the worst by day 8.

Does anyone have any similar experiences? I'm guessing though it will be fucking intense coming off that much i wont be in any actual danger, and i cant remember the last fent rattle i did a few years ago, but i got it in my head that il be more or less okay by a week, can anyone confirm/deny? Any info on fent WD is welcome

Honestly, I think when the common wisdom that opiate withdrawals can't kill originally circulated, people didn't have 100mg+ fent habits in mind. That isn't to say it is definitely dangerous, but I have seen speculation that withdrawing from habits like that cause seizures in extreme cases.

The worst of the withdrawals will be over in around a week, although you'll probably still feel pretty out of sorts for another week after. Don't count on being able to sleep at all during the first week, even with the benzos.

Hope it passes quickly for you, but you are definitely going to feel like absolute death. Good luck :\

Yup i'm hoping so, i dont have the willpower to taper off especially fent but i can handle a few days of torture from CT, and most reports say its short & intense.. bit worried about the few iv read that make it sound like a meth rattle, but we'll find out soon enough :)

Why not start now instead of further increasing the pain with carfent? Surely using that is just going to make matters worse?

Aye your bang on and would've started by now (least thats my story) but got a few appointments I can't miss early next week

Made a solution with 3.3mg/ml & will copy n paste me use (aint i good wrote it all down in a notepad file =D) (PLEASE BEAR IN MIND IF YOU ARE WANTING TO TRY CARFENT THAT I HAVE A STUPIDLY HIGH TOLERANCE)

1. 13:30 Did 0.5 units IV
Felt something but not very strong, bit of a rush bit of a feeling

2. 13:40 1 unit (.33mg)
Seem to feel less that 1, nah i take that back feel sedated & fentanylly effects might give it half an hour before 3 though, 1.5 unit or 2 unit? hmmm

3 14:00 2 units (.66mg)
Bit stronger, didnt notice a rush but noticing effects, nice and warm

4. 14:30 - 3 units (1mg)
Again a bit stronger, didn't feel much of a rush but v warm and gouching slightly. Gonna try 1 more with 4 units that shiuld do it

5. 15:00 - 4 units (1.32mg)
Again stronger but not quite there

Am i right with calling them units? CC? What dya call them measurements marked ont syringe?

To be continued...

Am i right with calling them units? CC? What dya call them measurements marked ont syringe?

To be continued...

It all depends upon what size your syringe is.

I find it more than slightly worrying that you're making solutions with highly potent opioids, yet you don't know what you 'call them measurements' :\

Aye a tad concerning when you think on it, what a world we live in ey? I'd just say 0.1ml or whatever when its come up fuck knows why i put units on there. I blame the methamp :sus:

Aye a tad concerning when you think on it, what a world we live in ey? I'd just say 0.1ml or whatever when its come up fuck knows why i put units on there. I blame the methamp :sus:

Blimey, I bet that's quite a speedball - methamphetamine & carfentanyl :!

Yeah please take care of yourself Kronos, your posts have been scaring the shit out of me since 2010!

Tell me about it FUBAR, though the coke went better as a rush, its better for calming the meth stimulation down just had a bit of carphetamine™ now to wake me up a bit.. least i've had a proper 'one last blast' ey?

And i will do Bella thanks for your concern, just gotta survive till Tuesday and i can do me rip, got a solid plan for afterwards and great support around me, this is the best chance i'll ever have

Wow, 100mg fentanyl.

Just so I can better understand the situation, what kind of doses are fentanyl and carfentanyl for people without tolerance?

I know very little about all of this, but best of luck. I'd always recommend a taper myself, even if somebody else has to keep a hold of it for you, but I understand that this may not be viable in a lot of cases.

I know nothing about carfentanyl, but for straight up fent a non tolerant user probably wouldn't want to be using more than half a miligram. Probably less. A more PC answer is non tolerant users shouldn't be doing fentanyl and analogues at all.

And tapering with fent is really not viable in practice due to the short duration, fiendish effects, and possible difficulty weighing doses accurately. I remember trying to desperately try some sort of swift taper with butyrfentanyl when I realised I was due to run out at the start of a work week with no feesible way of getting more, but in practice it was very difficult to dose without being tempted to cross the threshold into euphoria, and talking myself into spreading out doses more was pretty hopeless too due to the speed that withdrawals come on. It simply has too much power over your body and mind by that stage to taper off of fentanyl using fentanyl.

Hello guys

If smoking heroin does nothing for me will IVing? I've been trying to catch a buzz off heroin for years but it's never happened. I've got high but it's fucking horrible, i don't get how anyone can like it. Kept passing out and dreaming of completely insane stuff. Someone told me that you need to 'warm' to it, so i smoked it all day every day for about a month until my body just rejected it and i couldn't do it any more. Still horrible after all that 'warming up'. I really wanna understand this drug, i'm fascinated by it.

Is IV use, the holy grail so to speak? is it noticeably different to smoking? Or am I gonna hate that too?

I understand the risks fully :)

By the way i've lurked this thread for years, some sad stories here and some very intriguing posts. hello by the way.

Last edited:
Hello guys

If smoking heroin does nothing for me will IVing? I've been trying to catch a buzz off heroin for years but it's never happened. I've got high but it's fucking horrible, i don't get how anyone can like it. Kept passing out and dreaming of completely insane stuff. Someone told me that you need to 'warm' to it, so i smoked it all day every day for about a month until my body just rejected it and i couldn't do it any more. Still horrible after all that 'warming up'. I really wanna understand this drug, i'm fascinated by it.

Is IV use, the holy grail so to speak? is it noticeably different to smoking? Or am I gonna hate that too?

I understand the risks fully :)

By the way i've lurked this thread for years, some sad stories here and some very intriguing posts. hello by the way.

Hi mate, I think you know what we're going to say don't you? If smoking does nothing for you, then just be thankful that the drug doesn't agree with you. Please don't push it any further because it's a one way street.

Hi fubar, thanks. I'm pretty determined to do this though, even if it's just to cross it off the list. If I don't do it i'll continue buying the stuff to smoke every so often in the hope that I find some that does what I imagined. I've managed to IV fentanyl before, didn't like it but it worked at least. Had a slight bruise but no abscess or anything.

I've gone through most pain pills with no decent results, I figure this will finally close the chapter on whether i like opiates or not. I love benzos, having had a 500mg a day valium habit so I really don't understand why I don't like these! it's strange, i'm a serious druggy and have abused just about everything.

i once read that an enzyme was responsible for breaking down codeine and some people are missing it (or something?) Could this be true for me and that's why I don't like opiates? Codeine has absolutely zero effect even when CWEing 2 boxes of cocodamol.

Hi mate, I think you know what we're going to say don't you? If smoking does nothing for you, then just be thankful that the drug doesn't agree with you. Please don't push it any further because it's a one way street.

this

Using IV will only produce a more intense version of the effect you do not appear to like. Be thankful you have better personal tastes and pursue them instead. Welcome!

Hmm, I thought as much but it's an itch (no pun) that just won't go away. Been brewing in the back of my mind for a good while now.

Better personal tastes? ha, i've been drinking 10 cans of K (8.4% ) cider a day since christmas. Before that I was blowing 700 quid a week on good coke to smoke crack. Before that it was poppy heads (probably the best opi experience i've had, except the times it made me vomit for hours. was quite relaxing though more mongy than euphoric) Different maybe, better I doubt it :D

I followed a similar trajectory in that I wasn't that blown away by opiates at first, so kept trying then until I 'warmed' to them. There was never any glorious moment when I was like "woah, now I get it! This is awesome!". The effects didn't suddenly get better, rather there was a gradual transition between being unimpressed and finding they offered a lot of relief that my mind and body craved. In a way, the process of 'warming' to opiates is one and the same as the early days of becoming dependant on them.

That sounds about right ordinary mind, did you have this constant nagging feeling that you haven't got all there was to offer?