• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin Discussion v. XXII -- Brucey Bonus Beetles all round!

But the DN has far too many temptations of that sort...
Just stick to the speed. Stims seem to keep you happy. Just dont catch the h train. You are a big boy and will make your own choices. Just try and make good ones.

Yep - that's the point I was making earlier - it will boil down to being right there in front of you, no dealer, no coincidence, and you've gotta make a decision.

Have I ever found it worth it having learned all the lessons I did through my addiction - nope.

Do the cravings ever go away - not really. But the relief you get from it can be a hell of a lot less satisfying depending on your mindset since you were on it.

Compare the state of mind of 'I feel like killing myself on a daily basis, but if i do live - i'd rather have smack keep me going' as opposed to 'i actually quite enjoy my life right now, and don't want to potentially repeat a mistake I know too far well leads to absolutely nothing but shit in the end'.

Dogshit simplification i know, but that's all I can add to this based on my limited years of junkiedom experience and online purchases.

Everyone slips up once in a while - you just gotta be in such a different place mentally that you don't want it to take over ever again. You see no rose tinted glasses etc gotta remember why you quit in the first place.

If temptation is too hard - i'd go with sub maintenance myself.

edit - what [MENTION=198822]consumer[/MENTION] said.

I know my meager few times using is nothing to yours. But i really dont find it that addictive, like my first use I bought 2 x 0.2 bags smoked it left it a year, second time .5 then another .5 a week later, left it 6 months. Had a .5 the other day, I do really enjoy it. But to be quite honest having been addicted to mephedrone, xanax, speed, crack & IV cocaine, I just dont think its that good. Its more of a chill drug like a nice bit of hash.

I actually do prefer oxy, if it were not for the price, the Contins obviously.

The most euphoric drug is mephedrone or crystal meth the d isomer stuff. the most lush is either properly clean coke sniffed, or again mephedrone. Please dont judge my opinion, I just grew up in a different era. Meth is certainly "too good to be true" too if you get the good stuff. Meth would be the one most likely to fuck me up forever given enough.

you have only been using during drought times so the gear has been shit.
wait until you can get something with purity to it and then report back

shows the true state of Heroin in this country if people are getting a better buzz of their methadone!
wouldn't you say?

Not necessarily, I always felt Heroin stood atop the podium by virtue of the ratio between stimulation, sedation, apathy and duration being preferable to its familial brethren.
Fentanyl and Methadone carry an effect profile geared far more towards sedative analgesia and for me that is much more enjoyable.

...Methadone is used as a substitute for many reasons one is that it has no euphroria attached to it the most you can expect is to fall asleep and even then only if you mix with benzos or booze. Probably the main reason is doesnt work in 90% of cases of people trying to stop.
Gear down here same as it has been for years now v good but pricey 10 shots .15 but then again befor the drought is was 20 for .4 so not much in it and its allways guaranteed quality same as the w. Much better than the stuff i got from the dn tht had '1000's of 5* ratings. Every couple of weeks shotters in hackney have ace gear in 20 shots for .4 but unpredictable both B and W.

I disagre that methadone had no euphoria mate....I was on it for 12 years and it was plenty euphoric...

Mind you sometimes took up to 500mg at once :)

(also you know me blondin despite the username ;))

When I first started using methadone, I actually found it to be quite euphoric - obviously less so than heroin, but the duration was adequate compensation for the reduced high. I even went through a period of preferring meth to smack. So I've never understood why meth is claimed to not produce euphoria - IMO it can, for non dependent users - the difficulty lies in finding the correct dose.

you have only been using during drought times so the gear has been shit.
wait until you can get something with purity to it and then report back

Wrong. I've been buying off the darknet. One of the batches of #3 I've had tested at 61% and one of the batches of #4 at 95%.

It's nothing to do with drought. I've noticed in this thread you can't actually post saying you've managed to use sensibly, without someone else who hasn't managed to do that jumping in with the "oh but you'll get addicted yet" or "your gear obviously wasn't good" lulz.

Maybe you should consider we are all programmed differently. We find different things alluring to us. And find different things addictive.

Also social circumstance. If you live in an area full of users, hang around with users as friends, and score two mins round the corner, then yes you do run a much higher chance of getting addicted.

When you have nothing to do with even any other heroin users. Choose your batch from a selection available online of better quality stuff. Don't even ever buy it without weighing it up for at least a week first whether now is a safe time to use with whatever wlse is going on in life with family stuff, how your feeling emotionally etc, and don't ever buy more for at least 6 months after, then I fail to see your running the same risk.

If I'm honest I found cocaine a hell of a lot more addictive than heroin. I don't care when i run out of heroin because I'm still high long after its done. Back when I used to be on my last line of coke it was always a "need more" type scenario.

And [MENTION=172665]blondin[/MENTION], your full of shit if you think your local gear is better than darknet. I know who ordered it for you and what happened. The shady seller recognised it was not the customers usual address and bashed the gear because he knew it was for someone else. It sucks but that is what happened.

Maybe you can get good gear IRL. But until you send some for a labtest I am not believing yours is better than the darknet top sellers. Get over yourself you just had an unlucky experience and that's it. Instead of trying again for a better seller you've gone down the route of generalising all darknet heroin is shit compared to your Hackney shotters. It just leaves you looking stupid judging an entire system on one bad experience.
Send some of your banging Hackney gear to EC and come back with a 60% result and I will believe you. But most who have ordered will tell you you've just had an unlucky experience. I read something before the average purity on the street was like 15% and online it was 60%, for #3. But just because your buying from a shop online it doesn't mean the dude operating the shop is not a slime ball who will pull fly moves or try to pass off sub par product occasionally/ exit scam.

You have no idea who i buy from - after 30y i have some decent connections the b i get is 50-60% same as their w which is ols school. and is always the same it comes from a firm who have a very select customer base. Im sure you can get excellent bits from the DN at a price - as it happens i just got a call from my fella inn hackney earlier and got .5w for 20 and .5 b the same - he only calls when he has prem cos he knows me and i wont but crap.....actually bad timing as i was meant to be on oxy's for a week or so but one day off is ok.
I dont believe for a minute you send away every batch to be tested btw

I know who organised your order (you couldn't even do that yourself and were also non stop accusing him of ripping you off - which he didn't- but it's no wonder you thought like that, because you would have aka brimz) and what happened because the dude who he bought off recognised it wasn't his usual address and cut it because he didn't care as you weren't a reg. If you don't believe me ask the person you bought it from yourself.

If you think your getting .5 of white that's anything better than 40-50% at £20 your an idiot. Considering what a kg at wholesale costs, you ain't getting uncut crack at £20 a half gram end of.

Believe what you like, go through my posts in the MDMA thread. Go on energy control, I bet you will find recent results of 91% MDMA, 79% ket, 90% 2cb. I've sent many different drugs in for testing. Why? Well because I actually like to know what I'm talking about and have used wedinos and EC plenty of times to back it up.

What have you ever done? Spouted continuous bullshit figures you pulled out of a hat about what your incredible IRL connections can get. You can't back up a single thing you say because it's all complete and utter dealer mumbo jumbo with nothing to substantiate it. End of.

Come on fellas.. I like both of you but arguing over who has the best gear is pointless...

Take a deep breath and remember it's just an internet forum...

PLUR fellas <3

I'm not interested in who has the best gear. I'm just sick of reading blondin's rubbish that based on his one unfortunate experience all darknet gear is shit and his legendary contacts in Hackney have 50-60% gear, (which has never been confirmed by any lab), it's also gone up from 40-50% a few weeks ago lol

Everything I've just said to Blondin is perfectly valid. If you knew anything about prices and purities you would know you don't get pure crack at £20 a half gram either. That's the sort of rubbish dealers come out with to try and punt their gear to fools. I wonder which one blondin is there, the dealer, or the fool.

SHM the 95% #4 was shipped from a source in vietnam. Then there were several others re shipping it from western countries at an inflated price.

The average purity of darknet heroin, and I don't mean if you bargain hunt, I mean if you pay the standard £60 or so for the top end #3 is strong as fuck every time basically. Look at the competition they have to put up with. Obviously don't buy from shady sellers selling different grades, because all of them are likely cut.

I know street dealers round here. And even when they're buying it in bulk I'd say they're still only getting it at about half the purity the darknet guys are putting out in grams. And no doubt will then be cutting it themselves after that.

I have no idea why the fuck you are being so defensive towards me. I'm offering you HR, not cynicism. You sound a bit off today.

I wasn't being off with you SHM. I'm just trying to explain how the situation is because I get the feeling a lot of people here don't really understand the markets. Then you have people like Blondin here spreading misinformation which just adds to the uncertainty of it all. That's all :)

I'm also a tiny bit hungover. Having not drank in months and made the stupid decision to visit the local last night.

I don't doubt for a second what you received mate (since you got if tested) but 95 China white(#4) is unheard of in non DN markets and since I (unfortunately) deal with heroin deaths almost daily just want you to be careful mate...

Dont want to see you come to harm is all.....