• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin Discussion v. XXII -- Brucey Bonus Beetles all round!

I bought 0.5g a couple weeks ago. I flushed it after a day. Now i've just bought another.

I feel like this will repeat itself for a while until I truly admit there's just no fucking point in doing it anymore.

Watch me fail people.

0h man, englandz! im actually in newcastle and salivating at the sight of those untouhed boxes....theyre beautiful--id hide them from me as i love oral morphine. about 150mgs worth of them tablets chewed up a little provides a lovely long lasting buzz.

in smacky news though, done 3 bags smoked so far tonight and could use some more but saving the last one for tomorrow. i dont think the gear around here has improved much, despite reperts on here that heroin's better than it's been in years. i need some valium.

That's a shame SD.....they went in the bin just a few days ago.

I was having a clear out and found loads of unused medicines in my cupboard and disposed of the lot of them (morphine, fent patches, methadone pills, lyrica, Diaz). Seemed pointless when I wasnt going to take them. Plus if I actually did want to take them it would just take a phone call to the docs to get more and I think those were close to expiry anyway.

I've got an appointment with the pain clinic in a week or so and I was very reluctant to start any opiates until I know what the long term plan is. The last thing I wanted to do was to start those...get a month or so in and then be cut off forcing me to go through another awful withdrawal. I dont think I could to through that again......

^^very wise. ive had a bit of a relapse over the past 2 months, using either min. 2-3mg subutex or 4-5 bags of gear. dreading the withdrawals but i need to nip this in the bud now whilst i still can. i cant go back to where i was a year ago.

I bought 0.5g a couple weeks ago. I flushed it after a day. Now i've just bought another.

I feel like this will repeat itself for a while until I truly admit there's just no fucking point in doing it anymore.

Watch me fail people.

mate just have a nice day on it, don't flush it! get it outta your system by having a nice binge sesh then dont order more :)
I am ordering what should... SHOULD be my last smoke in a while, can honestly say I can't wait, also got a cheeky half gram of white to go with it, everyone loves a crack n smack party pack =D

^ This.

I always recover quicker from a one-night blast than from a protracted session that turns into an attempted taper.

mate just have a nice day on it, don't flush it! get it outta your system by having a nice binge sesh then dont order more :)
I am ordering what should... SHOULD be my last smoke in a while, can honestly say I can't wait, also got a cheeky half gram of white to go with it, everyone loves a crack n smack party pack =D

I had gud smack'ncrack party friday afternoon /evening. Very nice, the first hit was so overpowering I was bouncing round my room singing god knows what. I dont often get quality rushes like that - even by pinning the first shot I usually hit the nod quickly without any of the initial awesomeness.

Thats it for a a couple of weeks at least - I have screens over the next fortnight and another 5ml drop in methadone to stablise on before I have another piss around. Time is running out fast for my junky flings.

I want this on a T-shirt:

My head says NO
but
My μ-receptors say YES​

As I am perfectly stable (for the moment at least) on my methadone my T - Shirt would read the exact opposite. I know I have to give it up, and soon, but Im sorry to say that I fucking love the stuff. Even though my favourite drug is Ecstasy, after 11 years of heroin addiction I couldn't imagine a night out dancing without a few tablets of wotevapam and half a gram of gear to come home to wind down with. The only thing that feels even nicer than heroin is heroin taken during the tail end of an MDXX trip (and im taking about MD amphetamines, not MDAI or whatever that stuff is that the NPS vendors flog)

Correction - the nicest feeling (IMO) is dancing on E, but you get my drift, I hope, as I'm really good at thinking I make sense when nothing could be further from the truth.

The only thing that feels even nicer than heroin is heroin taken during the tail end of an MDXX trip (and im taking about MD amphetamines, not MDAI or whatever that stuff is that the NPS vendors flog)
QUOTED FOR TRUTH :)

As I am perfectly stable (for the moment at least) on my methadone my T - Shirt would read the exact opposite.
Sure it's not the heart saying yes? The head usually says no anyway .....

When you have to put up with the crap I have to deal with on a daily basis Julie its the head. My heart doesn't say anything, as a long time heavy smoker it has to spend all of its energy trying not to go into arrest.

Gah. I just twatted my knee on a door frame.

If I didn't know any better, I'd swear I was trying to persuade myself to go and score .....

Gah. I just twatted my knee on a door frame.

If I didn't know any better, I'd swear I was trying to persuade myself to go and score .....

LOL, that justification =D

When I get gear in my mind, it generally doesn't fuck off till I'm smoking more lol

Speaking of which...

cTqhLUu.jpg

Absolutely potent as fuck grade A FYAHHH :p

Just called my dealer, and arranged the score of the century. Or at least, that's what it's going to feel like, when flame meets foil and fumes fly .....

Just called my dealer, and arranged the score of the century. Or at least, that's what it's going to feel like, when flame meets foil and fumes fly .....

Arghh!!! Jules I though your given up on the old golden brown cos of the WDs getting worse all the time?

I'm hardly in a position to tell folk what they should be doing but are you sure this is wise?

Just some cheeky percy. But that first breath (which I have actually just brothen) feels so fantastic .....

[MENTION=173227]BecomingJulie[/MENTION]

WTF is a "cheeky percy" Jules? :)