• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin Discussion v. XXII -- Brucey Bonus Beetles all round!

I hope you're ok

Ahhhh I see. Thanks for explaining it to me. Glad the K helped you. How are you feeling now? Do you think you'll not use again?

Evey

It's been over a year since I used and I wouldn't go out to buy it again.If someone walked in the door with some,I would def partake.I don't believe we are ever completely cured.I am just focussing on how much money I am saving by not buying any gear and my forthcoming trip to Dubai
Still would love that K hole

Depending on how much you do of the k, you will develop a tolerance quite quickly, I can't even k-hole these days :(

No smack and no k make matty a sad boy :(

good to see you around matt.old days are gone and I have moved upmarket but still around for christmas eve high jinks

On a related note.....I Still have these in my drawer.. As yet untouched.

WB9BHRP.jpg

I'm rather enjoying the battle of wills that's currently going on between me and Mr. Morphine.....hes strong........ but Mr.G is stronger :)

Your intestinal fortitude is considerable. I'm not a morphine fan, so I don't know how significant the temptation would be.

Your intestinal fortitude is considerable. I'm not a morphine fan, so I don't know how significant the temptation would be.

Thanks.Tinker!! :)

Oh it's very significant believe me......especially when you're in a lot of pain...

I just have to remind myself how bad that rattle was last year and that more than helps me not give in...

You may woonder why I choose to have them in the house in the first place but sometimes just knowing they're there if things every to really, really helps.....

No judgement on whatever you need to get sober or get pain relief. You know, that's a huge issue apart from whether you enjoy drugs or not. When the meds are the difference between a sedentary life and and active, involved life, the call is a little easier.

Friday will be Jess's birthday. So naturally, I had to get a little something to slip into her card -- it would have been churlish not to. And after the process of scoring was completed, I was entitled to a little finder's fee.

My heart was saying no, but my μ-receptors were saying yes .....

Feel better than I've any right to today. Can't touch any more till Saturday evening, due to stuff happening netween now and then, but knowing it's there is going to be "interesting" .....

Still have the small dilaudid sitting in an ornamental bowl. Maybe this weekend? Depends I guess on what is planned-it's a bad idea for me to drive on that stuff.

No posts in this thread for 10 days .
Surely a record. I sometimes read the first load of threads and you notice that once prolific posters ain' t here no more.
Where's blond in? Ructions?

Surely a record. I sometimes read the first load of threads and you notice that once prolific posters ain' t here no more.

I haven't seen blondin in a while and i think ructions stopped posting a while ago

As for an update, I am smoking on some fine #3 procured from the naughtynet, gunna be moving onto 'done soon so enjoying the last bit of gear for a while

Blondin's having a bit of a break as well , post somthing interesting yourself if no other cunts about.
There's only so many times people can post proper gear does what it's ment to.

So things went well at your CDT then BCF? Injoy your final blow out son.

I miss ructions myself girl's proper good stuff, hope she's doing well and happy. <3

Blondin's having a bit of a break as well , post somthing interesting yourself if no other cunts about.
There's only so many times people can post proper gear does what it's ment to.

So things went well at your CDT then BCF? Injoy your final blow out son.

I miss ructions myself girl's proper good stuff, hope she's doing well and happy. <3

Yeah mate, they did, got another 2 pisstests to give and I'll be getting it then, they said I'd be put on 30mls, I guess that's 30mg? is that enough to hold all day?

Yeah mate, they did, got another 2 pisstests to give and I'll be getting it then, they said I'd be put on 30mls, I guess that's 30mg? is that enough to hold all day?

Not straight away. It takes a couple of day for the jollop to get into you and start working. I'm not sure how much gear your using bout 30 mil is a regular starting dose.
They can't start dishing out out 80 at first in case the client has lied to them and ends up going over.
You'll just have to work with them , until you find your comfortable dose.
Mines about 70, and when I'm settled on it I don't have any trouble.
Just hang in there and stick wick with it. Good luck to you mate.

I always find it better to dose twice a day morning and night , rather than drinking it In one go. But each to there own.

Not straight away. It takes a couple of day for the jollop to get into you and start working. I'm not sure how much gear your using bout 30 mil is a regular starting dose.
They can't start dishing out out 80 at first in case the client has lied to them and ends up going over.
You'll just have to work with them , until you find your comfortable dose.
Mines about 70, and when I'm settled on it I don't have any trouble.
Just hang in there and stick wick with it. Good luck to you mate.

I always find it better to dose twice a day morning and night , rather than drinking it In one go. But each to there own.

This is why they make such a big fuss about the urine tests and making sure you test positive for opiates before giving you anything. As you say if they were to inadvertently give 80mg to an opiate nieve person theyd probably be dead.

30mg is just sufficient to make titration not too drawn out but low enough so that If the client had been exagerating their opiate use then it won't kill them...

It does indeed take a few days to feel the benefit as the long half life means the dose gradually builds up in the system over the first few days....added to 5mg titration jumps he should feel more comfortable after the first week of so until a stabilisation dose is reached.

One bit concern though BCF is to avoid any temptation to take benzos to potentials the meth over the first few days as while it does make it easier the risk of OD is very, very high indeed...

Its quite a fine balance for them to prescribe enough to make it worthwhile without actually doing more harm by giving too much and turning state sponsored ORT into state sponsored ethanesia....

This is why they make such a big fuss about the urine tests and making sure you test positive for opiates before giving you anything. As you say if they were to inadvertently give 80mg to an opiate nieve person theyd probably be dead.

30mg is just sufficient to make titration not too drawn out but low enough so that If the client had been exagerating their opiate use then it won't kill them...

It does indeed take a few days to feel the benefit as the long half life means the dose gradually builds up in the system over the first few days....added to 5mg titration jumps he should feel more comfortable after the first week of so until a stabilisation dose is reached.

One bit concern though BCF is to avoid any temptation to take benzos to potentials the meth over the first few days as while it does make it easier the risk of OD is very, very high indeed...

Its quite a fine balance for them to prescribe enough to make it worthwhile without actually doing more harm by giving too much and turning state sponsored ORT into state sponsored ethanesia....

Ahh fair nuff mate, I wont be using any benzos at all, the keyworker stressed that if they show up in my system they wont script me it, for that very reason

Ahh fair nuff mate, I wont be using any benzos at all, the keyworker stressed that if they show up in my system they wont script me it, for that very reason
Which just makes it all the worse if you accidentally get gear cut with some form of benzo .....

I've got over last weekend's indulgence, and will be unlikely to be be scoring until 2 weekends hence, when Jess comes up to stay for a few days. Seems the more days I use in a row, the longer the comedown effects seem to linger on; but it never seems to last me as long when she's around anyway .....

That is a worry yes, But I will be able to explain how that happened etc, they seem very chill n friendly, she was happy that it wasn't a police referral as 99% of people she deals with are lol, so the fact it's my decision to take these steps is going down well with them :)

Yeah all sounds good mate , just hang in there like G said it will only take about 5 days to feel comfortable.
Pleased for ya.

On a related note.....I Still have these in my drawer.. As yet untouched.

WB9BHRP.jpg

I'm rather enjoying the battle of wills that's currently going on between me and Mr. Morphine.....hes strong........ but Mr.G is stronger :)

0h man, englandz! im actually in newcastle and salivating at the sight of those untouhed boxes....theyre beautiful--id hide them from me as i love oral morphine. about 150mgs worth of them tablets chewed up a little provides a lovely long lasting buzz.

in smacky news though, done 3 bags smoked so far tonight and could use some more but saving the last one for tomorrow. i dont think the gear around here has improved much, despite reperts on here that heroin's better than it's been in years. i need some valium.