• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin discussion v.21 -- Big shout out to kkattastic :)

i barely touch white these days but havent thought it had been cut with RCs in the past, just a bit weaker but still get tat familiar hit and feeling. What RC is typically used to cut it with out of interest.

"Mystery"? *Cough* Genetically engineered and exposed to the wild *cough*.

I will bet my life savings on them being mysteriously able to survive in niche conditions, out-compete non cash-crops, be much more resistant to pesticides and use an alternate biochemical pathway...

Right, I may have made the stupidest decision of my life, but I'm picking up some kit tomorrow for the first time in years.
Gone through a friend who has more dealers on call than takeaway numbers.
I am still sticking to my "no pins" rule though, so I'll either be chasing or acidifying and using intranasally - anyone here had any success in snorting acidified freebase?

I have a pretty solid opioid tolerance but haven't fucked with street gear in a long while so I'm a lil' wary - how is the quality in the NW these days? Manchester primarily?
Is the gear usually of such a standard to be used "as is", or is it worth doing a quick wash, another filter wash and a Dual solvent recrystalisation, then using as one would with pure 3,6-DAM?

gears got abit better round my way. Hows everyone else doing, this threads been rathre quiet lately so i thought id try and revive it, as its interesting to know whats going on with the scene in the rest of the country

Right, I may have made the stupidest decision of my life, but I'm picking up some kit tomorrow for the first time in years.
I am still sticking to my "no pins" rule though, so I'll either be chasing or acidifying and using intranasally - anyone here had any success in snorting acidified freebase?

I have a pretty solid opioid tolerance but haven't fucked with street gear in a long while so I'm a lil' wary - how is the quality in the NW these days? Manchester primarily?
Is the gear usually of such a standard to be used "as is", or is it worth doing a quick wash, another filter wash and a Dual solvent recrystalisation, then using as one would with pure 3,6-DAM?

Id like to tr this method and see if its much better quality after. What dual solvent do you use sprout

Er, Yeh, right, 'cos loads of junkies can be arsed with that shit so you're bound to get loads of replies... ;)

Plus: if you ain't pinning it, why go to that much hassle?

well the gear here is the same as it ever was - v good, always the same very light powder 2 for 15 at just under .2 a bag now or 70 a teenth from another fella but its a hassle getting it. Thats in east london hackney id still pretty shit or twice the price for the good food.

shit!I can only understand snorting liquid from the few times I've puked and aspirated my liquid puke somehow.Or how it feels when you just snort some coke or MDMA...most of it goes down your throat,doesn't it?

So i was speaking to a mate and he reckons that soon , people on methadone scripts will have their details passed on to the DVLA.

Few years back when i told my keyworker that i was thinking of applying for a mini cab permit. He said he'll have to report me. I didn't mention it again. ( Anyway , if your doctor writes in your mini cab medical form that your on a script , the licensing board will almost certainly refuse your application. As a pal of mine found out to his cost £400 fee)

You think it will happen? easily done with modern technology.

So i was speaking to a mate and he reckons that soon , people on methadone scripts will have their details passed on to the DVLA.

Few years back when i told my keyworker that i was thinking of applying for a mini cab permit. He said he'll have to report me. I didn't mention it again. ( Anyway , if your doctor writes in your mini cab medical form that your on a script , the licensing board will almost certainly refuse your application. As a pal of mine found out to his cost £400 fee)

You think it will happen? easily done with modern technology.

While I was in prison,even though i don't yet have a license,the doc wrote to them and told them not to give me one cos of the meds I am on.I can get this changed if I can get my GP and another doc to write to them and tell them I am ok to drive(that meds do not sedate me etc)

I have had a few dreams in which I scored some gear, but then never managed to smoke any of it for some reason -- could not find any foil, lost the gear, found it impossible to roll a tooter, or something else equally bizarre and improbable.

ALL THE TIME! i always score, but always wake up before i get a fucking toot. ill be on my way home, or rummaging through a drawer for a pen or whatever and then BANG! fucking reality. same with sex dreams, it never seems to ever get beyond the moment im sure im gonna get laid. life is cruel

Hows everyone else doing, this threads been rathre quiet lately so i thought id try and revive it
I sort of gave up posting here when ScotchMist got out of rehab; it didn't seem right, me his virtual sister crowing about all the opiates I have been taking.

Anyway, the stuff that is to be had around the twisted spire is as good as ever, which is to say bloody good -- and it had better be, at the price. What I've been paying for a 'teenth will buy eighths elsewhere, but you'd need twice as much so it would only lsat you just as long. I just took half a gram to a music festival and it lasted me four days, did out the last tooter this morning.

slightly above average round me but 40 45 on halfs so cant complain really

I sort of gave up posting here when ScotchMist got out of rehab; it didn't seem right, me his virtual sister crowing about all the opiates I have been taking.

Anyway, the stuff that is to be had around the twisted spire is as good as ever, which is to say bloody good -- and it had better be, at the price. What I've been paying for a 'teenth will buy eighths elsewhere, but you'd need twice as much so it would only lsat you just as long. I just took half a gram to a music festival and it lasted me four days, did out the last tooter this morning.

Awwwh, virtual big sis <3, always wanted me a sister, BL provided me the aunt I never had in the shape of the cwazy and lovely Inflo, quite the beautiful dysfunctional family ive got growing here =D whos isnt, right?

And you're quite alright to crow about any and all of the opiates you like Julie... ive had to except that you bastards aint gonna stop because I have;) If only I could make the consequences stop I'd be at it right now..:D

*leaves thread before my head gets the better of me*

BASTARDS <3

So are fishy tooters and sticky teeth after the 1st few puffs the norm now in the uk? Tis all the same down here (the good food) very light in colour runs leaving very light trace so you can run over it a couple of times and fizzles down to a pin point...just how it use to be PD.
I know the whole sale cost has halved in the last year/18 months so it looks like it has trickled down - and if these bumper harvests start coming in it could be an exceptional summer : )