• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin discussion v.21 -- Big shout out to kkattastic :)

ive noticed its only when i gouch sitting up i end up numbing my tongue, if im laying down im usually ok. And ii dont grind my teeth but theyre still slowly fucking up.

I have had 5 removed cos i was too scared of going to the dentists - all could have been saved as they were fillings that came out . I get numb tongue from sittin/slouching - no grinding though.

Anyone here know if the RIOTT (Randomised Injectable Opiate Treatment Trial) in Brighton has closed down? I heard somewhere that they lost their funding and as I used to work for em I was saddened to hear that. God knows what the clients are having to do now to keep up with the sort of dosages some of them were on!

As for me, it's been no heroin since July 2012 so things are going good. My little girl has been the main motivator for the change but I can truly say life has got better since. Don't mean to put anyone down who still uses as I've not walked a foot in anyone else's shoes and wouldn't begin to judge for a second. I rarely pot on here nowadays as I have no real need to but I do check in pretty regularly. Back working as a psych nurse too but under a conditions of practice code form the NMC - runs out in Feb 2016 - so when that's done it's all behind me. If it hadn't been for knocking myself unconscious on my bike on the way to score one afternoon I don't know wherer 'd be at (the first thing I said to the doc when I came around was "I'm a heroin addict and I'm going to withdraw soon, can I have some morphine?")!!

Hey A/S good to see you here - glad life is working out for you, remember those times sitting in the car..: )

Anyone here know if the RIOTT (Randomised Injectable Opiate Treatment Trial) in Brighton has closed down? I heard somewhere that they lost their funding and as I used to work for em I was saddened to hear that. God knows what the clients are having to do now to keep up with the sort of dosages some of them were on!

As for me, it's been no heroin since July 2012 so things are going good. My little girl has been the main motivator for the change but I can truly say life has got better since. Don't mean to put anyone down who still uses as I've not walked a foot in anyone else's shoes and wouldn't begin to judge for a second. I rarely pot on here nowadays as I have no real need to but I do check in pretty regularly. Back working as a psych nurse too but under a conditions of practice code form the NMC - runs out in Feb 2016 - so when that's done it's all behind me. If it hadn't been for knocking myself unconscious on my bike on the way to score one afternoon I don't know wherer 'd be at (the first thing I said to the doc when I came around was "I'm a heroin addict and I'm going to withdraw soon, can I have some morphine?")!!

Well done sir. The NMC struck me off after 8 years of registration as an RMN following my arrest for possession of heroin.

Last night, at the height of a withdrawal, my window of opportunity for scoring got slammed abruptly shut on me.

I was convinced I'd be off to pick up tonight, especially since it was pissing down all morning. But now it's brightened up and I don't even feel so strung-out anymore.

I'm sure my habit is mostly in the mind.

After 2 weeks of not using and just satisfying my craving with oxycodone on top of my methadone I've been a bit naught recently and had 2 bags yesterday on pay day.

My dealer who usually has the best stuff was waiting to pick up yesterday and I'm just waiting for him to drop me a bag off....hope it's epic!

P.S. The gear I scored yesterday was mediocre at best 5.5/10

This guy usually has At least 8/10, smetimes upwards. Best gear I've ever scored has been off him.

Last edited:
Last night, at the height of a withdrawal, my window of opportunity for scoring got slammed abruptly shut on me.

I was convinced I'd be off to pick up tonight, especially since it was pissing down all morning. But now it's brightened up and I don't even feel so strung-out anymore.

I'm sure my habit is mostly in the mind.

Definitely. A lot of WD is in the mind. Psychological cravings can trigger physical cravings too.

bought a teenth and 2 bags on tues got bout .5 left for tomorrow as i got a day off so will switch to a couple of oxy's tonite. IMO they dont hold you if you snort and chew them up, i can have a whole one chewed and snort a 1/2 at 11ish and by 7am i feel pretty shit but with the gear i could go on till mid morning feeling fine. It's gone back to expensive 9/10 gear or cheap 6-7/10 again in hackney - shame cos for a few weeks it was all good and back to .4 for a score of proper food, still sure it will change again - can always see my fella that always has the same 7-8/10 and does weight 110 for a henry...getting cash on saturday but can't see how i'm going to get out the house to pick up with out rousing suspicion, still my devious little mind willl no doubt think of something.

I'd been rattling off some fentanyl mixed h for nearly a week and finally caved, got some poor homeless guy to score for me in a small town where I didn't know anyone, thought he'd probably just run with the money but came back and delivered a 20 bag, then I bought him a pint and we both agreed that crackheads couldn't be trusted. It's funny sometimes how you sometimes inadvertently meet decent people who've just fallen on bad times. On the other hand there's the scammers, and people who are willing to take advantage of people with a habit, I guess it comes down to chance and instinct when in situations like that. Completely clean (once again) despite the paws now.

qualitys took a hit round my way. 3 different people and all just average gear. might try a couple of different pepes at weekend, theres gotta be good gear around. Hows every1 elses lately.

9/10 stuff proper food and got new connect so can get weight now *snip* but well worth it. going 'shopping' soon and will pick up the only white thats any good proper head zapping sweat inducing W

Last edited by a moderator:
dealers stuff's been about 5/10. cheap though takes twice/thrice as much as anything ordered.

70 a teenth....and its blinding. the w is proper old school (is it just E London or is W just shite mix of RC's and 2% coke n bi carb all over uk?) unless you manage to find a firm with proper gear and they are v v thin on the ground.

Muddy Mildred! is all I can say. I'm sure I'm being ripped off. But it's consistently blinding quality, not too underweight, the guy turns up on time nearly every time, and has been unable to sort me out on the very same night I call him, about twice in six years (and both of those were resolved the following night).

When I was staying up North with Lauren, she was paying half as much for the same weight, and it wasn't a train journey away -- but I needed at least twice as much of that gear to have the same effect. I did not have sufficient data points for a representative sample of reliability.