• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Cocaine Megathread - v. Cocky Coked Up Cunts Talk Coked Up Crap

Unless customs worldwide pull the lab tested purity levels of "uncut" coke before its ever sees a dealer out their arse it would appear that most folks coke dealers are kind enough to increase the purity somehow. Coke heads and their cute lil purity fantasies, eh? Gotta love 'em <3

Those are averages though.. There is still some very high quality cocaine out there, just damn hard to find :D :\

I know there is, Cap'n. Always good drugs out there. Seem to be incredibly widespread cos everybody seems to be getting 80% pure as a minimum. Customs and police must be weeding out the crap stuff and leaving the rest to be sold on council estates across the country ;)

Capn, I pay 50 on the g. Discount don't apply until the oz, and then all it is is a free g. My connect only sells decent stuff to my "crew" and knows he doesn't have to discount. Which is fair enough, I'd be doing the same. He gets very decent repeat business from people he knows, so its simple for him.

I'm more than happy to pay 150 for 3g's of decent stuff. Retox in 2 weeks! :). However I have no idea of purity levels. Best coke I've ever done was sent by a mate in Nicaraguara...shall we get that BL meetup sorted? ;)

Someone down here got busted recently and their coke was lab tested - came back as around 20% pure. :\

That was the "good stuff" too, lol.

I know there is, Cap'n. Always good drugs out there. Seem to be incredibly widespread cos everybody seems to be getting 80% pure as a minimum. Customs and police must be weeding out the crap stuff and leaving the rest to be sold on council estates across the country ;)

Hahaha! Yeah, its a bit like that speed thread eh?! Would say its not quite so widespread as it seems here. Actually wait when I read back theres not that many saying they are getting high %'s. A few saying decent stuff about but no indication of what % purity. On the first page one American dude thats about it!

I'd serious love a wee connoisseurs holiday to S.A. Thats the thing with coke IMO, when its good its one of the best drugs there is, but when its bad it is just not worth bothering.. Kind of like here at the moment :\

Kid: Your mates prob doing you a favor at those prices TBH. I don't know anyone who gets anything decent for £50 anymore. Not in the last year or so anyway :(

Kid: Your mates prob doing you a favor at those prices TBH. I don't know anyone who gets anything decent for £50 anymore. Not in the last year or so anyway :(

Maybe, although he's a very steady guy and prob got a steady and decent supplier. He could prob increase his prices, and maybe get away with £60 a g, but why risk losing custom.

(He'll prob be charging £80 a g when i see him in 2 weeks ;))

. im going to mexico in febuary is there decent coke there? ive read that the drug laws are very strict there which conserns me.
Laws there have changed so u can have 1/2 g legally of coke now to weed out 'users' from dealers who they are targeting. ;)

Haha true Cornish! Just have to get your Mexican compadre to keep the Oz on him and you only have a half g at a time. :D Sure they probably wouldn't be too hard on people carrying a g at a time anyway..

I didn't get offered any yayo when i was in Mexico, near to Cancun.

Cancun is one of the biggest shit holes i've ever been to.

im going to Puerto Vallarta mexico. not actually my choice ive been ascked to go with mates so i thought fuck it why not. im not gona bother trying to find coke there ive been told its not atall good to be caught with drugs there.

im giving up trying to find coke now its all ball shit. im not doing any drugs now untill the summer solcist. thats my plan atm any way. im a bit sick of the whole scene now tbh its not what it used to be, time to move on i think.