• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Cocaine Megathread - v. Cocky Coked Up Cunts Talk Coked Up Crap

Spade went there when he was over in SA - there's his Spadely review in the travel thread somewhere. Same quality and price as street coke here apparently. Hardly a surprise being such a tourist trap for folk not up for asking locals who don't supply menus and inflated lypriced drinks to go with other inflated items anyway.

Gonna be trying some tonight. So not in the mood and could do with out the expense but i mentioned it to someone coming upto my birthday and thought theyd forgotten.

Got a message today "Do you still want it?", kind of feel obliged to now...

Oh well, i might as well go out and have a belated birthday celebration with the thing i wanted for my birthday celebration but is 2 weeks to late.

"Ive got a really good one, its only 80 for you but definitley should be more, yadda yadda"!. Ill go into it with an open mind as i do anything and see what its like, if theres one conscillation the person in question is very trustworthy and have met through work but that doesnt mean a dicky boo in 2014, i guess ill have to wait and see...

Spade went there when he was over in SA - there's his Spadely review in the travel thread somewhere. Same quality and price as street coke here apparently. Hardly a surprise being such a tourist trap for folk not up for asking locals who don't supply menus and inflated lypriced drinks to go with other inflated items anyway.

My mate said in bolivia it was around $4 for a gram but the quality was not that great considering he was right at the source, and had to pay upto about $10-15/g for the premium stuff. (Like the £80/g stuff we have at home), said he never really found the absolute pure. Was the most expensive in Brazil and Colombia, cheapest in Peru and Bolivia price =/ quantity etc

Its strange as they always run off to go and get your gear, so said it was always a moment of limbo whether or not they were going to come back

Its strange as they always run off to go and get your gear, so said it was always a moment of limbo whether or not they were going to come back

Tell me about it. Run? I was left chatting BS about Man Utd in Spanish (very broken Spanish) in Ecuador with dealers pissed matey for half an hour once. The real fun is when they return, you leave, and you're left looking over your shoulder taking massive detours all the way back to the hostel.

^Ahh yeah, not everyone returns.. hardly surprising eh? They met a spanish speaking friend half way through which was very helpful giving you advanced warning if you are about to be robbed or if they are actually ever going to return. One of the kids ran off into the prison with the money and never returned, they found him later though and he had bought himself a load of crack.

Anyway it was strange to hear how cold it was over there at this time of year, but yeah I imagine speaking spanish would help.

Yeah, weather caught us out as well. Far more like an English spring than summer (I was there September to December). Got hotter the further south we went though. Mendoza in Argentina and Santiago, Chile, especially, were very hot. Santiago is always 80 degrees apparently but yeah, was unexpectedly cold in Ecuador a few times.

Maybe he was trying to smuggle rooster testicles with cocaine hidden inside 'em. Double bluff innit.

cocaine.... quite simple.... if its the real deal. the good shit.... 1) nearly instant after a tooot, you are euphoric ( possibly talking fun mad crazy shit) 2) any numbness hits you nearly right away. numbness that hits you a minute or more later, is the nasty shit that is cut with nummmning adulterant 3) your nose should not feel like it has been raped 4) smooth come down 5) easy to get to sleep foairly close to after last dose. ( in other words, you dont need a quart of vodka and an arsenal of xanax to sleep) 5) good energy

any else is shit laced with who knows what.

it really is that simple

the good shit in moderation, legalities aside, is just what the doctor ordered, so to speak.

also, google it, with proper planning, there is a way to turn a bad cocaine into nearly pure delicious cocaine.... you need to get a few gs and after proper washing you may end up with 1g, however, it is so worth it!!!

check it out!!! no bs here

Was gifted some top of the chain stuff earlier this week. Im led to believe 82% from Bolivia

Wow, the 2nd best coke i ve ever had. (2nd only to the shiniest mother of pearl stuff i randomly scored in Benidorm a few years back which was out of this world)

Any how....3 of us had a wee line before we went out last night. Cam back in about 10pm ans sat up watching Scotland lose its bottle in the referendum......lines and vodka right through until 6am this morning. Got a few hours kip and woke up and weighed the remaining coke........Amazingly still 1/4g left!

Very nice stuff indeed. Small lines only, no jitters, loads of chat and a nice level of euphoria...................and the best part........£60/g - So each of us only used £15 worth each in 8 hours!

Its probably just as well i dont have access to this stuff locally. Could see a wee habit appearing.

Any longtime coke users got any tips on how to keep your nose nice when you're using regularly? I do the sniffing/washing out with water thing and it hasn't bled or felt sore at all so far but I've noticed that it's been getting a bit dry which obviously isn't ideal so if there's anything I can stick er... up there to make it better then that'd be good.

Deleted that, thought it was different stuff. will put it back up again tho

NBB-70801-4.jpg

We'll talk about it tomorrow ;) x

In the interest of hr though I'll just mention that the damage incurred by regular use is not only that due to simple irritation or icky adulterants. Coke itself is a very potent vasoconstrictor and prolongued use will kill your nose lining. Probably best practice is to give it proper breaks...