• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion v. Finally remembered to start a new thread.

Wank - wish I'd read that before buying some MSJ's...

there may well be some scam sites. The site i found looked too kosher, apart from the missing section about requring a prescrption.

I wonder if they are shipping from places like Si-lanka where normal patents to do not apply. Kind of makes you wonder if it's a free for all, as i've been able to order all sorts of prescription meds from there, although the pharmacy that ships from sri lanka does not supply Benzos or opis, it supplies got damn near every other prescription item you could ever wish to get hold of. No doubt someone will reply 'i bet you cannot get XXXXXX', so i guess i should qualify my statement with the obseravation that it seems to be all the non dependance forming items that are easy to obtain. Less heat on them should they get rumbles i spose.

Fuck it when i get my next savings cheque, or employment cheque i'll be ordering some sample diaz from the vendor i found, it could be one of the good ones for all I know. :\

Last edited:
I get my new diazepam script tomorrow. I dont use them all the time but they are handy to have. $7 for 50 x 5mg tabs is pretty good value. I have never used any of the online sites. I never trusted them. So they actually do sell real diaz etc. Do you need a script? I don't want any other info. I am not sourcing as i have no need i am just curious.

the Diazepam site i saw required no sript. It risks being closed down at any moment. The products look very genuine.

I have been to places where you can get benzos otc like Thailand but i think even there you actually need a script if you are caught with them but the pharmacists dont give a fuck, they will sell valium and xanax without any issues. Perhaps these places are operating from countries like Thailand?

I just did a quick google and found a place selling 5mg & 10mg generics made in India from Europe somewhere. But they want $127 for 30 x 5mg pills. Fuck that. Thats outrageously expensive. I get 50 for $7 legitimately. Are those normal prices for online stuff? It seems crazy expensive to me.

The place i saw wants £36.99 for 28 x 10mg pills, sounds about right:? O course the more you buy, the cheaper they are.

The place i saw wants £36.99 for 28 x 10mg pills, sounds about right:? O course the more you buy, the cheaper they are.
Well thats a better deal than the one i found but still outrageously over priced. I will stick to my script.

you have hell of a bargain there. Definitely legit? Sounds to good to be true.:?
Yeah. Doctors prescription and sold through the chemist. Our medications are subsidised by the govt. I dont get scripts for them that often but i have legitimate need for them and have no problems getting a script when i want one. Same with painkillers. A box of 20 x 20mg IR Oxynorm Oxycodone capsules is about $10. And my doctor does not charge for the visit either. The govt pays for that too.

We pay £8.40 for a single prescription, regardless of the drug. If your on something well expensive and still under patent your potentially paying less than a tenner a week / fornight / month etc for what could be hundreds of pounds worth of treatment. Of course most folk are on widely used generic drugs, say for instance, diazpeam, lets say a 28 day 10mg course, for which the NHS pays about £1.40 odd for one of the many generic brands on the market, or say a widely used broad spectrum antibiotic like amoxicillin, which costs about 80 pence for a weeks treatment.

That aside though, if I could go into a pharmacy and buy 28 proper 10mg generic diazepam tablets for £8.40 a box I wouldn't complain in the slightest.

The best bet is to pay around £25 for a three month prescription exemption card which gives you unlimited free prescriptions for the duration (or just move to haggis land where those pesky Jocks get free prescriptions anyway)

Failing that just sign the back and say you're unemployed.....they never check (although I never said that :))

Yeah. Doctors prescription and sold through the chemist. Our medications are subsidised by the govt. I dont get scripts for them that often but i have legitimate need for them and have no problems getting a script when i want one. Same with painkillers. A box of 20 x 20mg IR Oxynorm Oxycodone capsules is about $10. And my doctor does not charge for the visit either. The govt pays for that too.

That is seriously cheap. A quick check on the pharmacists UK website brings up the equivalent of $84 Aus for 56 x 20mg (they don't seem to sell 20 at a time, just 56).

Regarding benzos and Thailand...Thailand is a bad example to use because they are actually one of the harder SE Asian countries to get OTC benzos. You're really looking at Laos, Cambodia and Sri Lanka. Laos was the cheapest I found where they (diaz) were approx. 60p-£1 for 10 x 10mg.

On the pharmacist UK website? Average £1.01 for 28 (so 4p each) going as low as 34p for 28.

As do the Welsh and Northern Irish.

*admires his sackfuls of free prescription drugs*

Being a Saarrrrfff Laaandanar you should really take them back and pay for them and stop abusing the hospitality of your sheep shagging hosts :)

That is seriously cheap. A quick check on the pharmacists UK website brings up the equivalent of $84 Aus for 56 x 20mg (they don't seem to sell 20 at a time, just 56).

Regarding benzos and Thailand...Thailand is a bad example to use because they are actually one of the harder SE Asian countries to get OTC benzos. You're really looking at Laos, Cambodia and Sri Lanka. Laos was the cheapest I found where they (diaz) were approx. 60p-£1 for 10 x 10mg.

On the pharmacist UK website? Average £1.01 for 28 (so 4p each) going as low as 34p for 28.
I just checked a legit online aussie pharmacy and 20 x 20 mg Oxynorms were $12.50 or $5.50 concession ( pensioners, unemployed). They only sell em in packs of 20 here.

I have actually never had a problem with getting diaz or Xanax in Thailand. I guess i just picked the right places though often i had my girlfriend with me who did the negotiations as thais always get cheaper prices than falang

Got my script. 10mg of diazepam and a couple of beers before an afternoon nap. I wished they sold the 10mg tablets here but i have only seen the 5mg ones. I think they used to sell 10mg Norminson liquid diazepam capsules years ago from memory but they dont seem to be around these days. The 5's are fine for me as i dont have any tolerance to them at all really. I get quite good effects from 10mg.

Norminson are actually 10mg temazepam capsules. They appear to still be available. So as far as i can see only 5mg diazepam is available here in oz.

Norminson are actually 10mg temazepam capsules. They appear to still be available. So as far as i can see only 5mg diazepam is available here in oz.

Morning folk....another day another dollar etc ..

Doctors here hardly ever prescribe 10mg diazepam anymore more due to abuse and diversion....only 5s and 2s..

I've always thought that a bit pointless really as how hard is it to abuse 2 x 5s instead of a 10?

We used to have liquid temaz and diaz as well (wobbly eggs) but they were discontinued years ago due to people drawing up the liquid and shooting them... They were then replaced by gel filled capsules which people still used to shoot by heating the contents and using a larger guage needle leading to lost limbs.

Nowadays temazepam 20s are a huge white tablet designed to make shooting them much harder...

I had a 40mg/day temaz script for years to help me get to sleep after nightshifts but I stopped that a while ago.. Stops working after a while anyway