• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion v. Finally remembered to start a new thread.

And forgetting exactly why you were ashamed in the first place.

Quite cyclic, admittedly.

Almost out of my stash of aetiz I squirrelled away. Gutted.

Can anyone recommend any similar alternatives? Is Nifox a close second?

For sleep I take it? It would of been Clonazolam, nowhere has it anymore and unlikely to again with the looming ban..

Aren't the Nifixopam meant to be hit and miss, mainly miss??

Sorry, thats not much use??? Stee???

Edit - I forgot, there's metizolam, half as strong by weight but twice the duration. I've got on OK with them in the past. Already pressed at 2mg so they should be equal to etiz..

For sleep I take it? It would of been Clonazolam, nowhere has it anymore and unlikely to again with the looming ban..

Edit - I forgot, there's metizolam, half as strong by weight but twice the duration. I've got on OK with them in the past. Already pressed at 2mg so they should be equal to etiz..

Thanks dude. Yeah, I primarily use for a decent comedown and sleep after a coke session. The 1000 Etiz lasted a fair while! Damn, they were good though.

I think from the limited looking I've done that diclaz is just about the only thing most people have in stock now...

Had nifox once and it was just.......meh....

Easy to say this now but a couple grams of etiz powder and a couple bottles for PG would have been just the ticket for you..... Personally I'm kind of glad that RC benzos are soon to be no more........

Recipy for disaster for me personally :)

Etiz powder is still about. Id say a propylene glycol etizolam mixture is more suited to your daily user than the occasional come down/can't sleep.

What's the shelf life for benzos suspended in propylene glycol? Does it have one??

Etiz powder is still about. Id say a propylene glycol etizolam mixture is more suited to your daily user than the occasional come down/can't sleep.

What's the shelf life for benzos suspended in propylene glycol? Does it have one??

Ive had at least 6 months out of one big batch i made, and that was fine throughout. Although PG is meant to be anti-bacterial, and anti-microbial i still use a fresh oral syringe every day, i once made myself ill by stupidly trying to wash out and re-use a syringe the next day. Never again, especially not for the sake of 7 pence which is about all they cost when you buy them in bulk by the hundred. ;)

I did make another even bigger batch but that 'separated out' even with shaking before every use some time after 6 months. So ime a PG solution will be good for at least 6 months. I'm currently only making batches calculated to last about 2-3 months. Although it's more hassle, i had some paranoia about my neighbor phoning the police on me, and even though the benzo powders i use are not banned or controlled the police would probably confiscate them anyway. So I only make smaller batches now, so its not too much of a loss if the worst does happen. Fortunately my neighbor seems to finally have grown bored of eaves dropping in on my living room and checking whether i go to bed or not. Hopefully she's found something more interesting to gossip about that instead. 8(

Meclonazepam sounds like it would be very similar. I think they are both analogues of the same pharamacutical benzo - Clonazepam. In theory they should be pretty similar. Ive tried the Meclonz about 3 times, first 2 times they were really lush, but the 3rd order was bunk. Irate email to the vendor and.........they completely ignored me. Im inclined to never use them again because of the lack of customer service, and also incase they still have the bunk batch. Although that was on the 6mg pills and not the 3mg pills. I might get one last order of Meclon, Flubro's are a bit too unpredictable with the very slow onset and the literally instant KO the moment they do finally kick in, as you've taken about 10 pills over 4 hours thinking 'these are fucking duff pills.'8(

Last edited:
Flubro-pam or lam??? I don't find f-lam take long to take effect. I'm sure you know f-pam takes hours to get going, then its days of benzodness. I won't take them.

Yeah Flubromazepam's what i meant to say, sorry. I forgot there was another Flubro prefixed drug on the market. I'm sure i read something about the f-lams blowing out tolerance, i consider myself lucky that i haven't completely blown out my tolerance to all benzos. Fortunately it just seems to be Etizolam and seeing as it's a thieno-benzo rather than a 'true benzo' i guess i really did luck out in blowing my tolerance in a receptor i probably wont need to use again. I dont really know if that's how receptors work, but it seems to make intuitive sense.

I switched from a diclazepam taper to a flubromazepam taper. Either out of curiosity or a subconscious lust for a nice benzo glow despite trying to get off them. So far so good and with the extremely long half life I should in theory be able to drop my dose daily rather than weekly without feeling much WD. Or maybe im just fooling myself and diclaz was the safer option... Time will tell.

I switched from a diclazepam taper to a flubromazepam taper. Either out of curiosity or a subconscious lust for a nice benzo glow despite trying to get off them. So far so good and with the extremely long half life I should in theory be able to drop my dose daily rather than weekly without feeling much WD. Or maybe im just fooling myself and diclaz was the safer option... Time will tell.

Good luck. I've never had a benzo addictiction so hopefully someone can agree / disagree but rather than taper from weekly to daily (which seem a big jump) how about tapering mabye 4/3 daily beforehand n see how you go with that? Then go to daily? It's a suggestion.I don't know what others think though?

Evey

thanks for the suggestion Evey, i decided to take daily reductions because it has a half life of around 200 hours so if im taking it daily it will build up in my system so slightly reducing the dosage each day should in theory make for a smoother landing than if I where using a short acting benzo.

I imagine if i took the same dose daily for weekly periods id end up completely out of it after a few days.

thanks for the suggestion Evey, i decided to take daily reductions because it has a half life of around 200 hours so if im taking it daily it will build up in my system so slightly reducing the dosage each day should in theory make for a smoother landing than if I where using a short acting benzo.

I imagine if i took the same dose daily for weekly periods id end up completely out of it after a few days.

Awh good luck with it hope it works out for ya here if you ever need someone to chat to x

Evey

During the last 6 months I have been gradually lowering my dosage of diazepam down to 5 mg / day now. Due to things I will not go into details with I am going to have to add another benzo. I have been given the choice between clonazepam and alprazolam. I haven't decided which one I want to get prescribed yet. All other things aside, what will you choose if you wanted the most recreational one?

In regard to RC bentos. I absolutely loved etizolam, they had an almost euphoric effect on me. It is a shame they are illegal where I live now. A lot of the RC benzos has just been made illegal here, so from the reputable vendors I have almost no choices left. Meclonazepam is one of the few that haven't been made illegal. Is it worth anything compared to the medical benzo's I mention above? Would you describe it as being more hypnotic of more anxiolytic?

Clonazepam all day. The Roche 2mg Rivotrils (U.S. - Klonopin) were my benzo of choice for 10 years - most folk prefer Alprazolam as it is more 'recreational' but the short(er) duration of effect means that redosing multiple times a day can quickly become standard, and as a triazolobenzodiazepine it will massively increase your tolerance, and increases the chance of dosage escalation.

Clonazepam is classed as a long acting benzo, albeit one of the shorter acting ones (half life is 10 - 50 hours including active metabolites). For a non - triazolo - Clonazepam is still extremely potent, belonging to the 7 - nitro group of benzos that also include Nitrazepam and Flunitrazepam (Roche brand - Rohypnol). Its also active at very small doses (it comes in either 0.5 or 2mg tablets, with 0.5mg Clonazpeam approx = 7.5mg diazepam - not 10mg diazepam despite what the conversion charts say). Its main action is as a powerful anxiolytic which makes them suitable for daytime use but its still powerful enough to provide excellent sedation if used at bedtime. They dont act very fast (the effects start about 60 mins following administration) but due to their long duration of action and potency one should be able to get by with a single daily dose. If its a recreational effect that your after, Clonazepam is one of the few long acting benzos that is seen to provide this attraction, but its also easier to taper off from due to its similar duration and elimination speed as Chlordiazopoxide and Diazepam, and the taper can be completed using Clonazepam itself rather than having to swap to another equipotent long acting benzo.

If you've had any sort of benzodiazepine dependance then Alprazolam is an Ill advised medicine to use on even a semi - regular basis, but with Clonazepam there is a chance that you can have your cake and eat it as well.

The idiots who run the CDC in the US have released "guidelines" advising against prescribing benzos to any chronic pain patient who takes opiods/opiates. Regardless of dose, type or frequency. Possible CNS depression not withstanding, I bet there are going to be a lot of unhappy, anxious people in withdrawal.

Had a Benzo hangover from hell all day , a friend came by last night with some white he'd washed up to see how it came back, smoked about half a tenth between us.
He left about half 2 and I was doing booze runs to the garage at 5-30 trying to get some sleep aids. eat about 50 ml vals and slept till about 5 pm. , the Mrs bought me a McDonald's egg muffin in at 10 am ,I don't remember a thing about it and just found most of it still in my bed.
Looks like I'm sleeping on my own tonight , but at least there's some breakfast in bed for the morning. =D