• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion v. Finally remembered to start a new thread.

The end is nigh for all these NHS boxed Teva, Crescent, Actavis 10mg diazepam that have been bought and distriputed throughout the UK if recent murmurings are to be true, it seems they may finally be buckling under pressure and actually investigating how they are entering the black market, leading to an end of our lovely benzos. :( There is always a way though, maybe a rise in price but im sure they will still be available, just not in previous quantities.

After 4-5 months of tapering of my 5 year daily diazepam addiction, a few events happened, a few "fuck it" moments and im hammering down clonaz, alprozam and diaz again harder than ever before, I think its just going to have to be a part of me now, do I have enough benzos for next week, going out for a bit, have I got any emergency xans... aah fuck.

Love to feel normal again, you know not like benzo induced normal but not requring any sort of benzos to feel like everyone else, a strange sense of non chemically induced normal. Sober :|

The idiots who run the CDC in the US have released "guidelines" advising against prescribing benzos to any chronic pain patient who takes opiods/opiates. Regardless of dose, type or frequency. Possible CNS depression not withstanding, I bet there are going to be a lot of unhappy, anxious people in withdrawal.

Unknown to most patients, we actually are supposed to take the opposite approach in the UK - Each health practitioner with the ability to prescribe gets a revised copy of 'The British National Formulary' every 6 months, a reference text containing details on every licensed medicine available to prescribe, their effects, side effects, contra-indications, guidlines on prescribing, available preparations and prices.

When it comes to the sections on drugs of dependence, such as opiates, opioids or benzodiazepines, it is clearly written (im paraphrasing here) that 'previous dependence on drugs or alcohol should not influence the prescribing of these drugs if they are required for genuine symptomatic relief of pain or disease'. These guidelines have been written and agreed by NICE - the National Institute of Clinical Excellence and should be applied in all cases unless there are extreme extenuating circumstances.

In practice tho the doctors ignore this advice most of the time - an average UK patient with a history of opiate dependence has fuck all chance of getting a benzo script from a doctor, and vice versa

Last edited:
Hi everyone, been a lurker for probably the best part of ten years but finally am biting the bullet and joining.
So anyway, onto the topic at hand..
I know pill id isn't allowed (well i think anuway) and that's not what I'm interested in, just wondering if anyone else has come across the following (pictured) and if so your opinions on them.
Their white 'diazepam' sold loose and are apparently 10mg. You'll see from the pic the only marking is a 10 on them. They've just hit my area - Glasgow-ish - but iv reason to believe could have doing the rounds for a longer time in other areas close and/or further away.

Cheers, nwfz
how do u include a pic in a post!? Help appreciated...

You need to uoad your pic to a photosharing site like imgur.com and select the BBcode link....

This will give the document a link that resembles this...

Which you then cut and paste into your post.

Having said that though it would be impossible for us to identify what you have picture or not which is why we tend to steer away from pill id questions.

Basically you have what you have and there's no way anyone on here can tell what it is.

Unless you can get it tested then probably the best bet (although hardly safe) is to look for anecdotal reports from others who have taken the same product.

Its a gamble though and fake Diaz is rampant. Could contain a highly potent RC benzo like flurazolam or could contain talc....

No way of knowing I'm afraid.

Welcome to bluelight though mate...

The end is nigh for all these NHS boxed Teva, Crescent, Actavis 10mg diazepam that have been bought and distriputed throughout the UK if recent murmurings are to be true, it seems they may finally be buckling under pressure and actually investigating how they are entering the black market, leading to an end of our lovely benzos. :( There is always a way though, maybe a rise in price but im sure they will still be available, just not in previous quantities.

After 4-5 months of tapering of my 5 year daily diazepam addiction, a few events happened, a few "fuck it" moments and im hammering down clonaz, alprozam and diaz again harder than ever before, I think its just going to have to be a part of me now, do I have enough benzos for next week, going out for a bit, have I got any emergency xans... aah fuck.

Love to feel normal again, you know not like benzo induced normal but not requring any sort of benzos to feel like everyone else, a strange sense of non chemically induced normal. Sober :|

Fuck I'd only just found an online source for diaz too, was gonna use it at the end of my taper. I guess i may place an order now then, if the rumours above are true.

That's the only way I can feel normal is take one as soon as I wake up or I'm already feeling weird.

Unknown to most patients, we actually are supposed to take the opposite approach in the UK - Each health practitioner with the ability to prescribe gets a revised copy of 'The British National Formulary' every 6 months, a reference text containing details on every licensed medicine available to prescribe, their effects, side effects, contra-indications, guidlines on prescribing, available preparations and prices.

When it comes to the sections on drugs of dependence, such as opiates, opioids or benzodiazepines, it is clearly written (im paraphrasing here) that 'previous dependence on drugs or alcohol should not influence the prescribing of these drugs if they are required for genuine symptomatic relief of pain or disease'. These guidelines have been written and agreed by NICE - the National Institute of Clinical Excellence and should be applied in all cases unless there are extreme extenuating circumstances.

In practice tho the doctors ignore this advice most of the time - an average UK patient with a history of opiate dependence has fuck all chance of getting a benzo script from a doctor, and vice versa

One GP I saw consulted a book that was about 20 years old, and giggled about how she should probably get an up to date version. I was not impressed. They get paid £150,000 p/a and cant even keep up to date with the latest info, they could probably claim such reference books out of their expenses anyway. :|

One GP I saw consulted a book that was about 20 years old, and giggled about how she should probably get an up to date version. I was not impressed. They get paid £150,000 p/a and cant even keep up to date with the latest info, they could probably claim such reference books out of their expenses anyway. :|

When I had to get a doctor's letter to explain why I was taking benzos with me on holiday, the daft twat had never heard of alprazolam. He didn't even know what Xanax was.

Fair enough, the NHS don't prescribe it over here and (I think) only private doctors prescribe the 0.5mg pills, but I'd have thought a GP would have at least heard of the drug.

Fuck I'd only just found an online source for diaz too, was gonna use it at the end of my taper. I guess i may place an order now then, if the rumours above are true.

Aren't all those Teva and Activas boxes all very good fakes? I don't believe such a steady supply of them could get diverted onto the black market. They've been around for years ever since the Pakistani sources dried up.

I reckon they were just very good Chinese fakes.

I'm still using my Pakistani and Indian meds which do the job even though they're past their expiry date.

I'm running out of diazepam, as well. I'm planning on going to my GP and asking for a script. He knows I've been taking them, unprescribed, for many years and I've already discussed tapering plans with him.
If I tell a small fib and say I've run out of all benzos, I should be able to get a script for at least some yellows. Rather pay £8.40(?) for a box of legit pharmacy diazepam instead of darknet prices.

Years ago I used to get Roche Valiums and Rivitol (clonazepam) for my back from a German website where they have an online doctor who gives you a (sham) online consultation and writes you a script so all sort of above board...

Can't remember the price but wasn't cheap and as I say this was yonks ago. I was still working in an office at the time so must have been at least 15 years ago.

I was making my last wee order tonight (again, thanks to the delay), and it has become apparent that all of the decent RC benzos have dried up. Having to chose from a bad lot, I went for pyrazolam and few metizolam. They may be pretty useless as don't use benzos for anxiety but I suppose they should help induce sleep a bit.

Yes it is becoming difficult to get hold of good RC benzos currently.

Imo Pyraz actually has quite a punch to it, far more than say diclaz, you can literally feel the pyraz hit as it kicks in, whereas i fell nothing from the diclaz. Pyraz is meant to be relatively low on hypnotic effects, but it helps me sleep just fine. My taper has been all over the place, im currently down to 5.3 mg of pyraz + 1.3 of diclaz and even though i am reducing i can still sleep. As im not working currently, rather than trying to force the issue by taking tons of benzos at midnight or something, which doesnt work most of the time anyway if you're not tired enough and just raises your tolerance. I guess one advantage of being out of work, if you cannot maintain normal regular hours, is to wait until you start to feel tired and then take the benzos. That way you can both continually reduce and still be able to sleep.

As i cannot even feel the diclaz but i know its having an effect im reducing that by 0.1 every fortnight or so, come what may. Im heavily relying on the pyraz because thats the only one i can feel. All pyraz powder has sold out, and no one intends to restock afaik. That kind of really puts the pressure on, in that i cannot afford (stash wise) to let the taper slip up in the wrong direction again.

If it wasnt for the occasional stims and G binge, or Opi binge, the taper would be far more straightforward. Sometimes i just feel the need for these binges, and havent yet found a way to stop myself if the urge comes on. With these binges i never know what time they are gonna end and what time im gonna get to sleep. Sometimes i strike it lucky and end up crashing around 1am on the 2nd day of the binge, which means i will wake around 7 or 8 am, esp if ive been on opis, and i usually wake up still high, especially if ive had Odt.

I only ordered diclaz twice during its availability. I thought it was shite the first time but I had to order it a few weeks ago and found it actually did the job for helping me sleep. This will be my first time with either pyrazolam or metizolam so I hope it's a pleasant surprise.

I could have got F-LAM but we all know the problems with that. I just need about a week's worth of sleep aid anyway, as I plan on a little stim dabble. From only having tried coke a few times in ten years, I've had 7g in the last two weeks. It was pretty shite, to be honest, but functional enough without affecting sleep too much. Time to get some stims that pack a better punch and the lines aren't making you cry because of the price.

Don - you should check out Norflurazepam - its new to the market and is probably the best hypnotic still available after Flubromazpam, which I gather must be a bit much for your purposes. It's very similar to Nitrazepam and Flurazepam (Dalmane) of which it is an active metabolite.

Pyrazolam has little to no hypnotic effect unless its taken in large doses, it has a short duration of effect and metizolam - well - I wouldn't go anywhere near Etizolam or any other any of the benzo type theinodiazepines as I personally think they are crap.

I know nothing about the rc benzos but i am a big fan of diazepam. Ran out nearly a week ago which has not really bothered me as i dont use them all the time but looking forward to getting a new script on Tuesday. They come in handy.

Yeah Iv bought boxed etizest a few times and I don't think their a patch on my scripted vals.
Like you consumer,I don't use them all the time ,couple times a week and they never let me down , do exactly what they're ment to.

Must admit after reeding stee's reports on all the RC benzo's I'd have liked to have tried a few more out ,but knowing me id have found something I really liked and be strungout on them fuckers now.
And thank fuck I never got my hands on any powders.

Yeah Iv bought boxed etizest a few times and I don't think their a patch on my scripted vals.
Like you consumer,I don't use them all the time ,couple times a week and they never let me down , do exactly what they're ment to.

Must admit after reeding stee's reports on all the RC benzo's I'd have liked to have tried a few more out ,but knowing me id have found something I really liked and be strungout on them fuckers now.
And thank fuck I never got my hands on any powders.

Your spot on - if all the clonitrazolam hadn't run out Id have to change my name to strungout 2.0

Anyone tried the TUBS of Activis? The boxed Tevas r spot on but the MSJs r awful at the mo.

Wank - wish I'd read that before buying some MSJ's...

Anyone tried the TUBS of Activis? The boxed Tevas r spot on but the MSJs r awful at the mo.

TUBS of actavis? I would steer well clear of them, actavis do NOT produce tubs of diazepam (I have never ever seen them, though I might be mistaken). All the fake actavis that have been tested which have been loose, or in tubs have all been tested as zopiclone or fakes. Stick to the boxes.

Last edited: